Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
There I was, enjoying my holiday in our families holiday flat. Things couldn t get better until 2
girls moved into the flat above ours. I soon introduced myself find out their names were Julie
and Katherine who were both the same age as me (14) . I immediately developed a huge liking
to Julie. After a few sessions of chatting, I presumed that Katherine and Julie were sisters.
Before things could really get going, Katherine and Julie had to return to their house in
Durban. I couldn t get Julie off my mind. I was SO keen for her. After abit of investigating I
found out Katherine surname. I looked up the surname and got the phone number. After
brewing up all my courage I picked up the phone and decided to phone Julie (Katherine s
Hi Julie, its Len, how are you?
Len,? Whos that.?
I couldn t understand it… Had she forgotten who I was? I came to the conclusion that she was
only joking around with me? After having a regular conversation about what we had been and
are going to do…etc, I had to try my luck into getting our relationship onto the next level.
So, Julie, we must goto a movie or something next time we see each other in.
I was extatic – The girl that I had been constantly thinking about now agreed to go on a date
with me! I phoned my good friend, Cuan (who had just returned from an overseas holiday) to
tell him the good news. Cuan goes to the same school as Julie and Katherine and as soon as I
had finished telling him the entire story he packed up in histerical laughter. After about 10
minutes when his laughter had settled, he explained to me the crucial information I was
Julies real name is Catherine and she is not Katherine s sister, but Katherine s best friend.
Perhaps Catherine told me her name was Julie because they felt embarresed telling me that
they had the same name. The Julie I had spoken to on the phone was Katherine s sister who
was in matric.!
- Mystery Story Essay, Research Paper With an exhausted sigh, Dirk ... if there are no suspects?? ?Funny you should mention that, because ... It contained a variety of buttons, each meticulously labeled. One read REWIND ... see just what was so funny. He saw a scene that ...
- My Short Story Essay, Research Paper Short Story The Operation My name is ... , I am free. I like to make funny faces in the mirror. Miss ... down on a small piece of paper. Charly checks every letter and ... for Charly, because he makes funny faces in them. There are ...
- ... Short Stories Essay, Research Paper Katherine Mansfield’s Short Stories The introduction of the short story ... independent lives, is definitely not funny. Instead, the reader, although ... with them. Katherine Mansfield’s stories are stories that grab the reader ...
- Perfectly Imperfect-The Shakespeare Story Essay, Research Paper “Perfectly Imperfect: The Shakespeare Story” Few authors today ... were stopped by paper or “dummy shot.” The paper caught fire, and ... is so fresh, creative, and funny. He may not have been ...
- Miss Brill Essay, Research Paper Katherine Mansfield’s short story “Miss Brill” is an ... used to describe the odd, funny, old people that Miss ... is also one of these “funny old people” , however, Mansfield ... is indeed one of these “funny old people” when she ...