Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Hamlet Novel Essay, Research Paper
Hamlet by William Shakespeare, is a tragic play which distracts the human
instincts of innocents and guilt. Gertrude and Ophelia are faultless, while
Hamlet and Claudius where are accountable for their deaths as well as others.
unfortunately the anger and need for revenge resulted in the death of innocent.
Gertrude who is completely ignorant to her husbands death shows her innocents
after the second duel between Hamlet and Laertes when she drinks from "the
poison cup. It is too late"(Shakespeare V.2 line 286). Unfortunately her
death had to prove her innocents. Ophelia who seems to be in the middle of
things is completely innocent after being told to "have you(Opelia) so
slander any moment leisure as to give words or talk with Lord
Hamlet"(Shakespeare I.3 line133-134). Opelia being told this doesn?t know
who to trust which makes her innocent. Also in Hamlet, Claudius and Hamlet are
accountable for several deaths which makes them guilty. In proving Claudius is
guilty, Hamlet ask the players (actors) to perform a play that acts out the
murdering of his father, King Hamlet. By acting out this play it would prove
Claudius guilty by his reaction to the play because "madness in great ones
must not unwatched go"(Shakespeare III. 1 line 203). After Claudius enraged
attitude after the performance proves his guiltiness. Hamlets guilt comes from
his need to get revenge, Hamlets father comes to him as a ghost asking him to
help "revenge his foul and most unnatural murder"(Shakespeare I.5
linr27). Though helping him get revenge innocent people die which makes him
- Hamlet Review Essay, Research Paper Hamlet Antiheroism has always ... of the play or novel, but has negative attributes ... strong philosophical references made by Hamlet in this act ... completely honourable by the reader. However, Hamlet’s negative attributes ...
- Hamlet Revised Essay, Research Paper Chani Nissenbaum Mrs. Marvin 3/19/00 English Hamlet Essay In the novel, Hamlet, by William ... Shakespeare, Hamlet, prince of Denmark ...
- Hamlet Essay, Research Paper Hamlet, the Prince of Denmark and ... ever Hamlet is in public, he appears to be the most nobel ... and moral of men. Hamlet shows ... ruler. As described by Niccolo, Hamlet always appears to be a good man, but ...
- Is Hamlet Mad Essay, Research Paper Perhaps the world’s most famous mental patient, Hamlet’s sanity has ... from the beginning of the novel, with the death of his ... the danger and orders that Hamlet be despatched to England, safely out ...
- Hamlet Essay, Research Paper The question of Hamlet s insanity is a question raised by many people, is Hamlet a ... help guide Hamlet at this point in the novel, I think Hamlet s insanity ... in the novel. At this point in the novel, I believe, Hamlet is feeling ...