Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
There are many different religions and cultures. As a young adult it is essental that you expose yourself to different
religions and ways of thinking. It is benefical becase it opens your mind as well as your heart to many abstract ideas.
Religion plays a part in a majority or people lives. Some people worship and revolve there life around then there are the
others who aren’t into religion that deeply and just go to church for the sake of going.
i am one of those people who just go th church for the sake of going. It may not be the best move on my part, but
as of right now in my present situtation I am not into the religions faith. I believe in God, in the bible and everything that
he preaches but my faith is very weak. My mother on the other hand is the complete opposite of me. She goes almost every
sunday no matter what the weather is like or even if she has things to do. Her top priority on sunday is get to church. We
are both baptist and attened East Tremont Baptist Church. I’ve been there a couple of times but she is the one who is more
persistant. The church i visited is St. Angela Merici its a catholic church as well as school.
At the beginging of the mass the priest walks in and everyone stands up, he says a prayer and we all proceed to sit
down. Unlike the baptist the Catholics are more calm there aren’t many people jumping up with joy preaching the good word
along with the priest. As all churches do there were alot of prayers and kneeling on the pue’s after recieving the body of
chrst. There was also a collection which was taken with 2 wooken baskets and that was done twice. Once all the money is
collected it is brung to the front of the alter and blessed by the priest. We also did that in my church, but I never noticed
until I went to another church and seen it done. The other thing i noticed was that the Catholic church had more statues
that the Baptit one did. The Baptist church is more plain the Catholics have many statues and pictures and paintings
decorated over the wall.
The differences between the two religions aren’t a big deal. They basically say the same thing in the prayers and
teachings. It’s impossible to say one is better than the other because it all depends on what aspect you are looking at it
from. The real difference i belive is too deep to figure out in one day of going to mass. it has to be a life long process
and it varys from person to person. My experience was very benifical because it showed me people of different religions
aren’t better off or worst than I am. It does not matter how we praise God as long as we all see him in the same light
and follow the good word we are all his children.
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull Essay, Research Paper Michael Frazier Period 7 9/18/00 ... Roman Catholic Church. It is clear to me that Bach ... freedom that all gulls should experience. When Jonathan finally grasps ... by saying “Perfect speed, my son, is being there” ...
- Michael Crichton`S Works Essay, Research Paper For almost three decades, Michael Crichton ... was very difficult for me.@ Instead of writing ... quickly. Crichton also experimented with psychic phenomenon ... James Watson and Francis Crick, deciphered the structure ...
- Michael Faraday Essay, Research Paper It is not my intention to lay before you a ... power. Through reading, lecturing, and experimenting, he had become thoroughly familiar ... those lines of wire which cross the streets of cities all ...
- Darkness Essay, Research Paper A sixteen-year-old girl Kelly ... whom they were. Kelly and Michael were experiments, to see what would ... house while Ted, Carl, Michael, Craig, Tim and five other guys ... wife murmur “It’s my fault. It’s my fault”, Craig told her not ...
- Stock Market Crash Essay, Research Paper Magee 1 Matthew P. Magee ... People were starting to experience great wealth. They ... Michael M. Magee Michael M. Magee C:\My Documents\Stock Crash.doc C:\My Documents\Stock Crash.doc Michael M. Magee Michael M. Magee C:\My ...