Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Modern Science Is Bullshit Essay, Research Paper
Note: Less of an essay, more a branching statement.
Recent medical experiments by some distiguished doctor person reveals
that sun-light is actually good for your skin, despite medical evidence
proving that extensive exposure to sunlight is carcinogenic.
Cellular phone radiation may or may not cause brain tumours and cancer
of the brain. Nobody knows, because one guy says that the radiation
does damage, and the other says its a benefit to your mind.
I’m not going to pretend I’m any expert on the matter- but it appears
that seeing as we have run out of new things to dicover, money is being
wasted on solution-less problems. Thus modern science is bullshit.
- Dan Abbasi, England
- Science And Civilization Essay, Research Paper Aristotle, Galileo, ... He was, himself, a biologist whose observations of marine organisms ... observation. Experiment, that is, altering natural conditions in ... two indisputable rules of modern research: the freedom of ...
- Biomedical Dilemmas (Science Vs. Religion) Essay, Research Paper Genetic Engineering Genes, or chromosomes, ... George Wald, Nobel Prize-winning biologist and Harvard professor, wrote: “ ... geneticist who is sometimes called the father of modern microbiology too ...
- Brave New World 6 Essay, Research Paper Aldous Huxley in his ... Thomas Henry Huxley, a great biologist who helped develop the theory ... . Huxley’s image of modern life is an ironic and satiric ... of science is wrong and their misuse of science is evil. Science and ...
- Brave New World 8 Essay, Research Paper Aldous Huxley and ... grandfather was T.H. Huxley , a biologist who led the battle on ... soma. This satire of modern civilization would only set ... of science. Science changes everything and the key to science is knowledge. ...
- The Controversy Of Cloning Essay, Research Paper The Controversy of ... consider the many issues that modern science presents – many of ... debatable new issues is cloning. It is now possible to ... adds that Princeton molecular biologist Lee Silver makes a stronger ...