Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Harriet The Spy Essay Essay, Research Paper
Harriet The Spy Essay
In book 2 I think Harriet has mixed feelings. She is often rude, cruel, and impatient. Even through that she is still old Harriet. She even tries to apologize to Sport and Janie!!
Harriet is very impatient with Dr. Wagner. When she goes to his office she thinks about what his office looks like. A closet full of games, a couch, and a spinet. When he gives Harriet a notebook she starts writing like there’s no tomorrow.
FUNNIEST NOSE I’VE EVER SEEN. RUNS RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE OF HIS FACE. HE REMINDS ME SOMEWHAT OF PINKY WHITEHEAD BUT NOT AS REPULSIVE. HE HAS RED HAIR AND FUNNY TEATH. THEY ARE SORT OF YELLOW AND LONG. THIS OFFICE SMELLS OF CIGARS AND CHALK. I BET HE PLAYS WITH THOSE TOYS AFTER EVERYONE LEAVES.
When Harriet tries to appoligize to sport and Janie disaster strikes. She makes Janie spill some king of liquid by startling her. When Sport’s turn comes Harriet is more nervious then before. At his house Sport is very happy because his father is getting one of his books published.
Harriet “Becomes very mean” and wants to do mean things to everyone.
MARION HAWTHORINE: FROGS. PUT ONE IN HER
DESK. A SNAKE WOULD BE BETTER.
RACHEL HENNESSY: HER FATHER. ASK HER WHERE HE WENT.
LAURA PETERS: HER HAIR. CUT IT OFF. OR MAKE A BALD SPOT.
PINKY WHITEHEAD: MEAN LOOKS. THAT’S ALL HE NEADS.
CARRIE ANDREWS: TELL HER FATHER SOMETHING TERRIBLE ABOUT HER WHICH IS A LIE.
BETH ELLEN HANSEN: HATES TO BE HIT. HIT HER.
JANIE : BREAK HER LITTLE FINGER.
SPORT: CALL HIM A SISSY AND TELL EVERYONE HE READS COOKBOOKS.
BOY WITH THE PURPLE SOCKS: ??
That is what Harriet writes in her notebook.
I think Harriet should have been less mean to her friends event though they were mean to her. Well it’s a shame we can’t take someones “mean gene” and replace it. Or can we? I know one thing’s for sure Harriet is Harriet and that will never change!
- The Crucible Booknotes Essay, Research Paper BARRON’S BOOK NOTES ARTHUR MILLER’S THE CRUCIBLE ^^^^^^^^^^ARTHUR MILLER: THE ... seemed to be done. Communist spies were everywhere, and one man ... probably say, “My daddy.” It’s hard to imagine a better role model ...
- The Ultimate Disguise Essay, Research Paper Deep within the scorching desert sands lurks a creature, ... from Claudius, Polonous, Gertrude, Ophelia, Horatio, Rosencrantz, and Guildenstern. By hiding ... , Laertes. Polonius eluded that the spies were sent to Paris to ...
- The Cold War Essay, Research Paper The irrational fear of ... duel with Soviet spies. This was the era of fear ... the Soviets, driving the fear of Soviet attack even deeper into America?s heart ... infiltrate Russian intelligence with spies. Russia combated that with ...
- The Great Gatsby Essay, Research Paper Gold-hatted Gatsby *********************** Only a handful ... revealed -to attract the attention and win the heart of Daisy Buchanan. Although ... , others despise an alleged German spy. However impressed or disgusted some ...
- The Scarlet Letter Essay, Research Paper SummAries Chapter 1: The Prison-Door: The first chapter in the Scarlet Letter ... vioated in cold blood the sancity of the human heart. They wish to ... in a few days. When Pearl spies the crowd of people, she inquires ...