Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Motivator sentence: The development and design of a basic web page can be a fun yet
Thesis sentence: Whether it?s a large commercial web-site for business purposes, or a
small personal web page about your hobby or family; the process of development is the
Blueprint sentence: The three major steps leading to the development and design of a
basic web page include: information gathering, site layout and design and HTML (hyper
text markup language) conversion.
I.Topic sentence: (use transition) Naturally, the most important task is the gathering of
A. You first need to brain-storm about what you would like for The web page to
B. Collect everything that you will become part of the web page, from editorials
and graphics to company information and history.
C. It may be a good ideal to get your hand on as much data as possible, then
decide what is to be used in the web page. What material is not used may be
D. All information previously gathered is categorized in a hierarchy form from
the most important to the least important.
II. Topic sentence: Then, you are to develop the layout of the web page.
A. Simple drawn sketches are to be hand drawn to display the basic ?look and
feel? of the web page.
B. The use of a specific theme or template should be used to maintain the same
basic look throughout the web site.
C. Keep the reader of the web site in mind when designing the web site.
D. Most readers will not usually wait on large graphic files to load; especially on
the start page.
E. Readers also dislike small and hard to read text. Remember that some older
monitors and systems may not be able to view higher resolutions; furthermore,
some web browsers may be unable to view certain types of newer text.
III. Topic sentence: At last comes the conversion from plane text and graphics to
A. All elements that make up the web pages are then to be combined graphics,
text, even tables.
B. The combined elements are then converted from plane text into HTML code.
C. The easiest way to accomplish this daunting task if you have no prior
experience of HTML programming is by using a computer program that is
designed for the purpose of converting text, graphics, and other objects into
HTML, such as Cute HTML, Trelix Web, or Netscape Composer.
D. Many of these programs can be found free of cost at web sites specializing in
free downloads such as zd.com, softseek.com and freedownloads.com
Conclusion After testing your web page for flaws, broken links, misspelled words
and other grammatical errors, it?s ready to be uploaded to the domain name
or web site hosting service using a free FTP (file transfer protocol) program such
as Cute FTP.
Clincher With a little practice and much trial-and-error, you will be a web master
building all types of web pages for every occasion.
- Levis Pants Vs. Dockers Pants Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION Levi Strauss & ... promote their products have to build larger reseller margins into ... available in order to determine how far above the ... Levi’s Strauss & Co. webpage Http://www.levistrauss.com Levi ...
- The Effects Of Romes Expansion Essay, Research Paper The Effects of Rome ... vast world government that they built. Rome, however, was responsible ... Punic War: Boise author of webpage ?The Punic Wars? 1996 ... , but neither side knew how to withdraw once the issue was ...
- Voodoo Essay, Research Paper When I was first assigned this research paper on Voodoo ... it is how the Loa give instructions to or help ... are slit and the blood drained and often drunk ... , 1991 ?An Introduction to Vodun? Webpage available on Netscape Navigator. ...
- ... hacking, very little research has been done ... the webpage The hacking group changedthe webpage and ... how hackers are merely misunderstood. I will conclude this essay ... explain for the fifteenth time How to reduce a fraction. I ... us criminals. You build atomic bombs, ...
- Orgasm Unlimited Essay, Research Paper ======================================================================== F ... to Jerry Ng! – Added mini-walkthroughs on my webpage ... | WIND | | BOLT | WATER | | EARTH ... Y, Y, N, N, Y, N, N HOW TO DO THE TESTS? Level 2: Y, N, ...