Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Greatest Pain in Life
The greatest pain in life
is not to die,
but to be ignored.
To lose the person you love so much
to another who doesn’t care at all.
To have someone you care so about so much
throw a party…
and not tell you about it.
When your favorite person on earth
neglects to invite you to his graduation.
To have people think that you don’t care.
The greatest pain in life,
is not to die,
but to be forgotten.
To be left in the dust after another’s great achievement.
To never get a call from a friend,
just saying “hi”.
When you show someone your innermost thoughts
and they laugh in your face.
For friends to always be
too busy to console you
when you need someone to lift your spirits.
When it seems like the only person who cares about you,
Life is full of pain,
but does it ever get better?
Will people ever care about each other,
and make time for those who are in need?
Each of us has a part to play
in this great show we call life.
Each of us has a duty to mankind
to tell our friends we love them.
If you do not care about your friends
you will not be pusinshed.
You will simply be ignored…
as you have done to others.
DON’T EVER TRY
Don’t ever try
to understand everything
some things will just never make sense.
Don’t ever be reluctant
to show your feelings
when you’re happy, give in to it!
When you’re not, live with it.
Don’t ever be afraid to try to
make things better
you might be surprised at the results.
Don’t ever take the weight of the world
on your shoulders…
Don’t ever feel threatened by the future
take life one day at a time.
Don’t ever feel guilty about the past
what’s done is done. Learn from any
mistakes you might have made.
Don’t ever feel that you are alone
there is always somebody there for you
to reach out to.
Don’t ever forget that you can achieve
so many of the things you can imagine
imagine that! It’s not as hard as it seems.
Don’t ever stop loving,
don’t ever stop believing,
don’t ever stop dreaming your dreams.
VERY GOOD FRIENDSHIP ADVICE
1. Don’t worry about knowing people just make yourself worth knowing.
2. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to
hear the answer.
3. If you can buy a person’s friendship, it is not worth it.
4. True friends have hearts that beat as one.
5. If you cannot think of any nice things to say about your friends,
then you have the wrong friends.
6. Make friends before you need them.
7. If you were another person, would you like to be a friend of
8. A good friend is one who neither looks down on you nor keeps up
9. Be friendly with the folks you know.. if it weren’t for them you
would be a total stranger.
10. A friend is never known till he is needed.
11. Friendship is a responsibility…not an opportunity.
12. Friendship is the cement that holds the world together.
13. Friends are those who speak to you after others don’t.
14. The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and
not his tongue.
15. Pick your friends, but not to pieces.
16. A friend is one who puts his finger on a fault without rubbing it
17. The way to have friends is to be willing to lose some arguments.
18. If a friend makes a mistake, don’t rub it in….rub it out.
19. Deal with other’s faults as gently as if they were your own.
20. People are judged by the company they keep and the company they
keep away from.
21. A friend is a person who can step on your toes without messing
22. The best mirror is an old friend.
23. The best possession one may have is a true friend.
24. Make friendship a habit and you will always have friends.
25. You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
26. Doing nothing for your friends results in having no friends to do
27. Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a helping
28. You can make more friends by being interested in them than trying
to have them be interested in you.
29. A real friend is a person who, when you’ve made a fool of
yourself, lets you forget it.
30. A friend is a person who listens attentively while you say
31. You can buy friendship with friendship, but never with dollars.
32. True friends are like diamonds, precious but rare;
false friends are like autumn leaves, found everywhere.
33. A friend is someone who thinks you’re a good egg even though
you’re slightly cracked.
A FRIEND IS A TREASURE
HEALED AND WHOLE
One day I dug a little hole
And put my hurt inside
I thought that I could just forget
I’d put it there to hide.
But that little hurt began to grow
I covered it every day
I couldn’t leave it and go on
It seemed the price I had to pay.
My joy was gone, my heart was sad
Pain was all I knew.
My wounded soul enveloped me
Loving seemed too hard to do.
One day, while standing by my hole
I cried to God above
And said, “If You are really there
They say, You’re a God of Love!
And just like that — He was right there
And just put His arms around me
He wiped my tears, His hurting child
There was no safer place to be.
I told Him all about my hurt
I opened up my heart
He listened to each and every word
To every sordid part.
I dug down deep and got my hurt
I brushed the dirt away
And placed it in the Master’s hand
And healing came that day.
He took the blackness of my soul
And set my spirit FREE!
Something beautiful began to grow
Where the hurt used to be.
And when I look at what has grown
Out of my tears and pain I remember every day to give my hurts to Him
And never bury them again.
It takes strength to stand guard.
It takes courage to let down your guard
It takes strength to conquer.
It takes courage to surrender.
It takes strength to be certain.
It takes courage to have doubt.
It takes strength to fit in.
It takes courage to stand out.
It takes strength to feel a friend’s pain.
It takes courage to feel your own pain.
It takes strength to hide your own pains.
It takes courage to show them.
It takes strength to endure abuse.
It takes courage to stop it.
It takes strength to stand alone.
It takes courage to lean on another.
It takes strength to love.
It takes courage to be loved.
It takes strength to survive.
It takes courage to live
When Tomorrow Starts Without Me
When tomorrow starts without me
and I’m not there to see;
the sun should rise and find your eyes,
all filled with tears for me;
I wish so much you wouldn’t cry,
the way you did today,
while thinking of the many things
we didn’t get to say.
I know how much you love me,
as much as I love you,
and each time that you thing of me,
I know that you’ll miss me too;
But when tomorrow starts with out me,
please try to understand
That an angel called my name and took me by the hand;
She said my place was ready in Heaven far above,
and that I’d have to leave behind al those that I dearly loved.
But as I turned to walk away
a tear fell from my eye,
for all life I’d always thought I didn’t want to die
I had so much to live for,
so much yet to do,
it seemed almost impossible that I was leaving you.
I thought of all the yesterdays,
the good ones and the bad,
I thought of all the loved we shared,
and all the fun we had.
If I could relive yesterday,
just even for a while,
I’d kiss you and say good-bye
and maybe see you smile.
But then I fully realize that it could never be,
for emptiness and memories,
would fill the place of me.
And when I thought of worldly things
I might miss come tomorrow,
I though of you
and when I did my heart filled with sorrow.
But when I walked through Heavens gates,
I felt so much at home;
When God looked down at me and smiled
from his great golden thrown,
“This is eternity and all that I have promised you”
Today on earth is past
but here starts a new,
I promise no tomorrow,
But today will always last,
and since each days the same
there’s no longing for the past
But you have been so faithful,
so trusting and so true,
Though there were times you did some things
you knew you shouldn’t do,
but you have been forgiven
and now at last your free.
So won’t you take my hand and share my life with me?
So when tomorrow starts without me,
Don’t think we’re far apart
for every time you think of me.
I’m right here in your heart.
Written with a pen sealed with kiss,
if you love me, answer this;
Do you love me do you not?
You told me once but I forgot.
I do believe the Lord above,
created you for me to love,
He picked you from all the rest,
because he knew I loved you the best.
I once had a heart and it was true,
but now I’ve given it to you.
Take care of it as I have done
for you have two and I have none.
If I go to heaven and your not there,
I’ll write your name on a golden stair.
If your not there by judgement day,
I’ll know you went the other way.
I’ll give the angels back their wings, golden harps,
and all those things.
And just to prove my love to you,
I’ll go down there to be with you.
DEATH OF AN INNOCENT
I went to a party, Mom,
I remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink, Mom,
So I drank soda instead.
I really felt proud inside, Mom,
The way you said I would.
I didn’t drink and drive, Mom,
Even though the others said I should.
- The Harlem Renaissance Essay, Research Paper The Harlem Renaissance Until the first part of the ... Twentieth Century, Caucasian artists dominated the world of poetry. White poetry written about the ... earned a place amongst the greatest poets America has ever ...
- ... Empire Essay, Research Paper The greatest of medieval civilizations was the Eastern Roman Empire. The Roman Empire ... poetry, drama, philosophy, history, and secular poetry, as well as manuals on the ...
- The Nibelungenlied Essay, Research Paper The original aim of this paper was to encompass the bulk of Mythology ... . It is considered one of the greatest love stories ever written. Parsival ... say, opera from epic poetry. While the poem is an accepted piece ...
- The Iliad Essay, Research Paper The Iliad Stephen Wong Important Characters: ... Priam and Hekuba Achilles greatest warrior of the Achaian army Aias song ... of prophecy, light, poetry, and music; on the Trojans’ side Zeus supreme ...
- The Opressed Essay, Research Paper The Oppressed Dr. Howard Zinn?s A People?s History of the United States might ... with their own laws, their poetry, their history kept in memory ... texts treat him as one the greatest men to have ever lived ...