Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The young years: Adoph Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 and lived in south Austria. He left for high school at the age of twelve and did poorly and never did finish. In 1903, his father died when Hitler was only fourteen years old. In 1907, Hitler decided to leave for Vienna to attend the Academy School of Fine Arts. Due to his unsatisfactory drawings, Hitler failed to be accepted. Soon after that, he received a letter from his sister informing him of his mother?s illness, cancer. Hitler headed back home to stay with his mother until the end. His mother died in the year of 1907, and Hitler tried again at the Academy School of Fine Arts. He was, again, rejected due to severe competition of acceptance. Hitler sold his paintings on the streets in order to survive. In August 1914, Hitler volunteered for the army. Later in his army career he received two of the most honorable awards, the first class iron cross. A man told Hitler of a rumor stating the Bavarian government is going to break away from Germany and join Austria. Outraged, Hitler gave many persuasive speeches on why the government shouldn?t break away. Later Hitler took over a group and renaming it NSADAP, which is infamously known as the Nazi party. Hitler tried taking over the Bavarian government by force. This invasion caused his imprisonment of five years, but he happened to be released after about
six months. While in prison, he began writing his book Mein Kamph (My Struggle). When Hitler was released from prison, he quickly found out that the Nazi party membership has fallen drastically. The party was no longer allowed to have private and public meetings and Hitler could no longer speak in public. Hitler was determined to bring the Nazi party back together. The party began to grow slowly and in secret, and after the stock market crash hundreds and soon thousands joined each month due to the public rallies produced by Hitler. With his popularity growing at an outrageous speed, Hitler decided to take over the whole country. Before the elections, he launched a major propaganda campaign. He soon won a seat in the Reichstag, German congress. Hitler had a chance at becoming Chancellor, but was beat out by the previous Chancellor, Charles Bruning. Now the Nazi was official the second largest party in the country, next to the Communist. Hitler was disgusted with the Communist party, and had their meetings attacked. At this time Hitler was not a German citizen, and a day before he was officially appointed Chancellor he became a German citizen. Hitler continued having storm troopers attacking Communist meetings. A close friend claimed to have official documents saying that the Communists
were planning a revolution. The Reichstag was later set on fire, and Hitler believed it was the beginning of the Communist Revolution. The Nazi party
was growing extremely fast, beating out the Communist party. In the Third Reich, Hitler had total control. Hitler came to realize that he must combine the powers of the president and the Chancellor. Though after the death of the President, he held an election to combine the companies. He launched another propaganda company, and he won. Hitler had total control, and he had to answer to no one. The expansion of on Germany began in 1938, when Hitler?s army marched into Austria, and later into Czechoslovakia. The invasion of Poland 1939 triggered World War II, a war that last almost five years and cost the lives of nearly fifty million people. Hitler?s intense racism led to the infamous Holocaust, in which, the exterminating of million innocent people, especially Jewish.
On April 29, 1945, Hitler heard of Mussolini?s death, and decided that he too should die. Then, he and Eva Braun, his girlfriend, sat on a sofa. He shot himself in his right temple as she bit into a poison capsule.
- ... power. With the new authority, Hitler changed his name to “Adof Hitler a.k.a. der Fuhrer ... ” (Stewart p. 37). As activities increased Hitler suggested a private ...
- ... of Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler. The couple?s first three offsprings died ... of art and knowledge, research and economics – Hitler suddenly calmed down and ... who fought. Adolf Hitler My will decides. Adof Hitler “The German people is not ...
- ... In South Carolina Essay, Research Paper The Confederate flag that now flies atop the statehouse of ... intolerance for equating the Nazi flag with the Confederate?s. Adolf Hitler?s ?Final Solution ... flag must hang atop the state capitol for the sole reason of ...
- Aggression Essay, Research Paper Aggression is a critical part of ... figure from the 1940?s, the leader of the Third Reich, Adolph Hitler.(Handler) Nurturing ... , or a highly paid sniper sitting atop a roof waiting for a South American ...
- WWII Essay, Research Paper WWII was one of the longest most deadly wars ever ... attack was not expected on the U.S. The Japanese took advantage of this ... Stalin?s friendship and alliance with Adof Hitler.