Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
” Take a deep breath through your nose and hold it in for the count of 8 seconds.
Now, through your mouth, exhale completely and slowly. Continued breathing
long, deep, breaths through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. Tense
up all your muscles very tight, now, counting from ten to one, release them
slowly, you will find them very relaxed. Now, look at the candle, as you look
at it, with every breath and passing momement, you are feeling increasingly
more and more peaceful and relaxed. The candles flame is peaceful and bright.
As you look at it I will count from 100 down, as a count, your eyes will become
more and more relaxed, getting more and more tired with each passing moment.”
Now, count down from 100, about every 10 numbers say “When I reach xx your eyes
(or you will find your eyes) are becoming more and more tired.” Tell them they
may close their eyes whenever they feel like it. If the persons eyes are
still open when you get to 50 then instead of saying “your eyes will..” say
“your eyes are…”. When their eyes are shut say the following.
“….as you lie (or sit) here with your eyes comfortably close you find your
self relaxing more and more with each moment and breath. The relaxation feels
pleasant and blissful so, you happily give way to this wonderful feeling.”
” Imaginge yourself on a cloud, resting peacefully, with a slight breeze caressing inbetween
your toes, it slowly moves up your feet, making them warm, heavy and relaxed.
The cloud is soft and supports your body with its soft texture, the scene is
peaceful and absorbing, the peacefulness absorbs you copletely… The tingling
gently and slowly moves up your legs, relaxing them. Making them warm and
heavy. The relaxation feels very good, it feels so good to relax and let go.
As the tingling continues its journey up into your solar plexus, you feel your
inner stomach become very relaxed. Now, it moves slowly into your chest, make-
ing your breathing relaxed as well. The feeling begins to move up your arms to
your shoulders, making your arms heavy and relaxed as well. You are aware of
the total relaxation you are now experiencing, and you give way to it. It is
good and peaceful, the tingling now moveves into your face and head, relaxing
your jaws, neck, and facial muscles, making your cares and worries float away.
Away into the blue sky as you rest blisfully on the cloud….”
If they are not responsive or you think they (he or she..) is going to sleep,
then add in a “…always concentrating upon my voice, ingoring all other sounds
. Even though other sounds exsist, they aid you in your relaxation…”
They should soon let out a sigh as if they were letting go, and their face
should have a “woodeness” to it, becoming featurless… Now, say the following
“…. You now find yourself in a hallway, the hallway is peaceful and nice.
As I count from 10 to 1 you will imagine yourself walking further and further
down the hall. When I reach one you will find yourself where you want to be,
in another, higher state of concious and mind. (Count from ten to one)…..”
Do this about three or four times. Then, to test if the subject is under
hypnosis or not, say….
“…You feel a strange sensation in your (arm they write with) arm, the feeling
begins at your fingers and slowly moves up your arm, as it moves through your
arm your arm becomes lighter and lighter, it will soon be so light it will rise
….. Becoming lighter and lighter which each breath and moment…”
Their fingers should begin to twitch and then move up, the arm following, now
my friend, you have him/her in hypnosis. The first time you do this, while
he/she is under say good things, like: “your going to feel great tomorrow” or
“every day in every way you will find yourself becoming better and better”..
Or some crap like that… The more they go under, the deeper in hypnosis they
will get each time you do it.
- HYPNOSIS Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION : Albert Einstein reckoned that ... shamans (medicine man)practised hypnosis ritual hypnosis and dance were integral ... That is called ?Highway hypnosis?. B) Definition _ Definition: Hypnosis is a mental state of ...
- Hypnosis Essay, Research Paper Hypnosis The common view of hypnosis is that it is an ... consciousness. Many people believe the hypnosis is mythical and magical. Those ... therapy. According to its advocates, hypnosis opens a window to the unconscious ...
- Hypnosis Essay, Research Paper Hypnosis The British Medical Association and ... as anxiety, itching, or headaches. Hypnosis is produced essentially by creating ... experiences, imaginative, and intelligent; some research also suggests that hypnotic susceptibility ...
- Hypnosis Essay, Research Paper Hypnosis Recently, I was watching an episode ... , philosophical, and religious systems. Hypnosis has many useful situations. One ... problems. All hypnotherapy employs hypnosis, but all hypnosis is not hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy ...
- Hypnosis And Psychics Essay, Research Paper Until the recent ... demands concerning genetic engineering research and marketing. In the ... , i.e. immune systems, of each bio-species. The immune system ... influence the direction of research, oppose the cruel treatment ...