Принципы и формы проявления устойчивого нарушения равновесия кругооборота. Модель "изъятий" и "инъекций"
На уровне макроэкономики закономерно возникают вопросы: гарантирует ли достижение частичного равновесия, пусть даже на всех рынках товарных и факторны...полностью>>
Предметом статистики выступают размеры и количественные соотношения качественно определенных социально-экономических явлений, закономерности их связ...полностью>>
При любом общественном устройстве особое место в системе общественных отношений занимает недвижимое имущество, с функционированием которого так или ин...полностью>>
- There have been 7 women elected to the Senate. Of these, 7 were elected to fill vacancies caused by their husbands’ deaths. Five women went from the House to the Senate. Edith Nourse Rogers, Republican from Massachusetts, holds the record for the longest service by a woman in the House of Representatives.
- The topic of this paper was chosen out of the conviction that humanity is suffering today from a number of serious social problems related to women and to the interrelations of the two sexes in society. Although these problems may be more pronounced, disturbing, more debilitating for some of us than for others, there are probably few if any regions of the contemporary world whose citizens have not felt in some way the repercussions of these problems.
- done it? What does it take to make it? Why do those few endure it/enjoy it? Why has it been and still is difficult for women? What are the expectations of women in the field, as opposed to the expectations of men? I am interested in this topic because I once aspired to become a television broadcaster.
- Women?s roles in western movies are very diversified. Although the roles are very different from each other, they are very stereotypical. Almost all women characters in western movies play one of the following: a mother, school teacher, prostitute, or an outlaw.
- Doctor Chandler Gilman once said, In women, inferiority of the locomotive apparatus of physical labour, is apparent in all parts The brain is both absolutely and relatively smaller than in men. Women have an abundant supply of soft and semi-fluid cellular tissue which creates softness and delicacy of mind, low power, nonresistance, passivity and under favourable circumstances, a habit of self-sacrifice.
- The ancient city of Pompeii is best known for being covered by an erupting volcano and being almost forgotten. From the time the city was rediscovered in the 1700s scientists and archeologists have managed to piece together evidence to show not just how people died but how they lived.
- The “Press Law and Women Bill” was ratified into law on the 13th of August 1998 in Iran; it is the Fifth Amendment of Article 6 of the press law. The bill states that, “commercial use of women’s image and texts declaring women’s issues, humiliation, insult, propagation of formality, use of ornaments, and defending women’s beyond the bounds of legal and religious law is forbidden.
- Thursday October 24 1929 is a Day that was later known as ?Black Thursday?. ?Black Thursday? was the day a small crash occurred at the New York stock exchange. However ?Black Thursday? Would turn out to be nothing compared to what awaited America and its economy on the following Tuesday.
- Though taken for granted by many, co-sex educational institutions for higher learning are really just recent occurrences. For the most part, colleges and universities, particularly elite ones, taught either men or women. The reasons for this separation date back to early American history, when a woman s place was seen as in the home.
- If you were a woman how would you rather be treated? If you are the relaxed, dependent type, perhaps you would find the life of the typical Athenian woman agreeable. Athenian women spent most of their lives indoors doing mostly domestic activities. But if you are an independent type of lady, who enjoys exercise, not overly modest, and do not mind sharing your bed with more than one man, then you would probably enjoy the life of a Spartan woman.
- This is the same for Germany. The men realized it would not be possible for them to continue their wartime efforts without the help and support of the Nazi women. World War I was a turning point in American history for women.
- During this course, we have learned many things. Amidst the things that we have learned is the American Creed which include liberty, self government, equality, individualism, diversity and unity. All these things are the core value system for the people that inhabit the United States and they are the things this country was based on.
- He relies not only upon his memories, but upon the record whenever possible. People have often called Vietnam, McNamara?s war, because he made it his responsibility.
- In 1978, stimulated by the opening of China to the West and also by the “reversal of verdicts” against the 1976 Tiananmen protesters (These demonstrations against the gang of four had been condemned as counter-revolutionary at the time but were now declared a revolutionary act), thousands of Chinese began to put their thoughts into words, their words onto paper and their paper onto walls to be read by passers by.
- Moving from this point I am going to bring about a structural comparison between two governmental systems that are India and Macau .Both countries have their own unique types of governmental structures , judiciary and parliaments which really caught my deep interest to know more about these countries , and to apply comparative method between the two governments.
- I have only several minutes to spare writing, as I am much in need of sleep and will be awakened at 2:00 AM to board “The Sacred Cow,” the airplane that will transport me from here to Yalta. A seven-hour flight they tell me, much of it over undesirable territory.
- According to Daniel Aaron, they believed that backing the loyalists was equivalent to supporting "democracy and morality" and rejecting totalitarian fascism (Writers on the Left 157).
- I believe that the majority of the populace would tend to agree more with this second point of view. The government or politicians of this great country try to appear to have the semblance of truth or honesty in all of it’s endeavors.
- Singapore, of course, is the city-state that accords near-perfect freedom to banks and corporations while jailing political activists and caning messy tenants and people who chew gum in public. When WTO ministers gathered in Singapore in 1997, their business was unimpeded by any outside agitators.
- Canada has long been called “The Mosaic”, due to the fact that it is made up of a varied mix of races, cultures and ethnicities. As more and more immigrants come to Canada searching for a better life, the population naturally becomes more diverse. This has, in turn, spun a great debate over multiculturalism.