Hawthorn’s Novel, The Scarlet Letter, is brimming with many vivid symbols, the most apparent of which is the scarlet letter “A”, that Hester Prynne is...полностью>>
Who is the Dave Matthews Band? Five years ago that question would have gotten nothing more than a weird stare and a stupid look. But today you would g...полностью>>
Ritchie and Ken Thompson were involved in the design from the Bell Labs side. Unfortunately, none of the companies had a computer that could handle th...полностью>>
- William Shakespeare was born in the Hole Trinity Church in Stratford-upon-Avon in Warwickshire on April 23, 1564. He was the first son and third child of John Shakespeare, a leather tanner and a maker of gloves, and Mary Arden Shakespeare. William?s parents were married around 1558 and had a total of eight children, three of which died in childhood.
- al farmer, she was related to a family of considerable wealth and social standing Mary Arden and John Shakespeare were married in 1557 William Shakespeare was born in Stratford in 1564 He was one of eight children The Shakespeare’s were well respected prominent people When William Shakespeare was ab
- William Shakespeare is considered the greatest dramatist and poet the world has ever known. Shakespeare was born and raised by a wealthy noble family. He was born to what you call a middle class family in their time. He was born in a small English town of Stratford-upon-Avon.
- William Shakespeare’s MacBeth leaves an everlasting affect on its audience, by using superstition and magic. William Shakespeare wrote in situations and surroundings, which would captivate his audience, much as strange phenomena still fascinates us today.
- attending the Stratford Grammar School with other boys of his social class. William Shakespeare learned Greek and Latin classics (this is comparable to college education today). Students went to school year round attending school for nine hours a day.