К концу XX в загрязнения окружающей среды отходами, выбросами, сточными водами всех видов промышленного производства, сельского хозяйства, коммунально...полностью>>
В последние годы ученые всех стран мира уделяют пристальное внимание проблемам экологии нашей планеты Это связано со все большим влиянием экологически...полностью>>
Качество воды, поступающей на производственные нужды, должно соответствовать техническим требованиям с учетом ее влияния на технологический процесс и ...полностью>>
Технологический процесс добычи марганцевой руды и влияние на окружающую среду (на прим. Ордженекидзовского ГОКа)
Для того, чтобы изучить влияние человека на окружающую природу необходимо выяснить влияние человеческой деятельности на отдельные разделы природы Это ...полностью>>
- America Online is the largest Internet provider in the world, but it didn’t become one without a fight. Originally a closed-in, proprietary online service, it was pried open by the public’s fascination with the global network. For all of the company’s past glory, it is now little more than a big communications company.
- Socrates and Augustine are two different men with some very similar views. They share in the idea that the body is the root of our problems or of evil in general. I believe more in what Augustine taught when he said that bad intentions with the body are just as bad as the action itself.
- The problem with this type of material today is it is assessable on every computer that is connected on-line to the Internet. Pornography should be eliminated on the Internet so that impressionable individuals can not access the degrading material.
- Why were the Communists able to come to power in China?The Communists were able to come to power principally because of the policies and actions used by the Guomindang of which the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) took advantage. However in addition to this, there were also significant factors such as the conditions during the beginning of the twentieth century complications in the republic China and the Japanese War (1937-45), which led to the vulnerability and insufficiency of the GMD during the Civil War.
- Premarital sex is a huge problem in society today. People everywhere are not waiting until they get married to have sex. People having sex today are not aware of the consequences that come with having sex. They just think it is fun and there are nothing other than fun comes with having sex.
- Why you might say, well its up in arms what people think the real cause is, some say nature and others say nurture! What is it ? Well Its all on how you look at it. Nature is the way god made you and nurture is the way of there upbringing. From readings most say its from the nature, quote from the gay male interviewed he said ” from the time that I
- Biblical View of SEX “…The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body…Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said ‘the two will become one flesh’ …” [I Corinthians 6:13-16] [When you have sex with someone, you become one.
- During the twentieth century, premarital sex has become an important issue. Sexual abstinence was the normal society lifestyle until the late 1950 s. Most men and women would not have ever slept with another person out of wedlock. While this sexual abstinence lifestyle was in effect, a mentality of independence struck the adolescence of the United States.
- Pre-marital sex, young Catholics know it is wrong. So why do they do it? Most teenagers have heard or coined the phrases everyone s doing it. If you loved me you d do it and also It s okay I have a condom. Sex before marriage can be harmful to your body, your future, but the scariest of all your eternity.
- People first came to Ireland about 10, years ago. Ireland was one of the last parts of Europe to become inhabited. The people who came to Ireland probably went across the land bridges that linked England to Scotland, and Scotland to Ireland. These first people lived mostly along the coasts of Ireland eating berries, small animals, and shell fish.
- Homer Hickam was a young boy from a West Virginia mining town who hungered for his father s approval. He knew he could earn it by following in his father s footsteps and spending his life down in the mines. But Homer had a dream to go to college and to devote his life to rocket technology.
- You notice your daughter has a bruised eye and a busted lip. You ask her what happened and she tells you that it was an accident. The next thing you tell her is to leave her husband. She doesn’t listen to you and the next time you seen her is in the hospital with broken ribs and a fractured skull.
- Phenomena is a matter that social scientists must view in a very specific and cautious way. Social scientists must have a balance of doubt and caution and willingness to perceive new ideas in order to be successful. Doubt and caution is used when a specific issue is looked into more closely, and it basically takes away the chances of one being too gullible.
- Why is Proposition 22: Limit On Marriages, an important matter in the state of California? The reason is because it affects millions of people being heterosexual or homosexual. According to the article, A Discussion about Differences: The Left Hand Analogy, Warren J.
- The book Utopia, by Thomas More, explains what a perfect world would look like. Utopia is simply a word used to define what can generally be described as the consummate dream of the best level of Human existence. Every person has thought of, at least once in his life, that it would be nice if there were no disease, no crime, no poverty, and/or for some other improvement in the Human condition.
- Family values were so important to the middle class because as a class they wanted to be better than the other classes in society. It was the only thing that united them. In the late eighteenth century and the early nineteenth century it was a time of industrialisation.
- My mother works as an elderly care specialist at Delray Beach Retirement Center in Florida. I often visit her at work when I?m on vacation in Florida. Of all the times I have visited her at the retirement center, I will never forget the day I met Mr. Wilson.
- Hydrogen can do just about everything conventional fuels can do but better. Hydrogen can be “packaged” in several ways, as a fuel gas in a H3/0 powered engine or the newly devised solid state pellet of hydrogen isotopes that contains about the equivalent of 5 cubic feet of hydrogen and is broken down and releases gas into the second chamber where it goes to the engine for use.
- Recently in Michigan a six-year-old brought a handgun to school and shot a classmate and killed her. In 1990 there were 23,438 homicides in the United States, 9,923 due to handguns (418). This was one of the points that Nicholas Dixon brings up in his article, ?Why Should We Ban Handguns in the United States?.
- Why I Feel It Is Important To Be A Good Mother Ever since I was a little girl, I always thought that the most important job in the world was to be a mother. Struggling through my own childhood, which encompassed my parent’s divorce, a new stepfather, and the overwhelming sense of loneliness, I made a vow to myself that I would make every effort possible to assure that my own children never felt the intense heartache I suffered as a child.