- первый тип – теоретические вопросы, в рамках которого проводится обсуждение проблем функционирования рынка ценных бумаг. Данные вопросы предполагают...полностью>>
С юридической точки зрения информация – это сведения о людях, предметах, фактах, событиях и процессах, независимо от формы их представления. Согласно ...полностью>>
Государство и право->Курсовая работа
Актуальность работы обусловлена, с одной стороны, большим интересом к теме в современной науке, с другой стороны, ее недостаточной разработанностью. Р...полностью>>
- The issue of wetland conservation and policy has long been an issue of controversy among interest groups and industry. When observing the number of endangered or threatened species that inhabit wetlands it is apparent that there is a pressing need to conserve them, especially when the leading cause of species loss is habitat destruction (Nowlan and Jeffries, 1996).
- Europeans arrived in the region with the 1502 voyage of Amerigo Vespucci. Spanish navigator Juan Diaz de Solias visited what is now Argentina in 1516. Spain established a permanent colony on the site of Buenos Aires in 1580. They further integrated Argentina into their empire following the establishment of the Vice-Royalty of Rio de la Plata in 1776, and Buenos Aires became a flourishing port.
- The independent republic of Haiti consists of the western third of the island of Hispaniola, the second largest island in the Caribbean. Haiti shares the island with the Dominican Republic. Covering a total area of 10,714 square miles, Haiti has a northern and southern peninsula separated by the Gulf of Gonave.
- The laws that are remaining are allowing companies to hurt the land, which is against the mission statement of the BLM. The BLM mission statement say, the Bureau is responsible for the balanced management of the public lands and resources and their various values so that they are considered in a combination that will best serve the American people.
- Every year our nations wetlands have an estimated loss of 117, acres. This means every five minutes an area the size of a football field is lost. What people do not understand is that we need wetlands for many beneficial reasons. Most people do not even know what wetlands consist of.
- The issue is whether different ethnic groups can preserve their culture in a pluralistic society, and the answer depends on what amount of culture is taken into effect and which ethnic group is being considered. The Native American population remains one of the most invisible of all American minority groups for the country, for much of the population has been relegated to reservations on land far from the majority of urban society.
- Edmund Spenser is considered by many to be the next great poet after Geoffrey Chaucer (Renwick, 483). No other poet since Chaucer s time had such a command for both ancient and modern languages nor could his range of learning be touched by his fellow writers of that era (Ward, 117).
- CONTENTSSUMMARYI. Some Basics A. Public Goals and Private Rights B. Who has power and why of the Property Rights Debate C. The Concern with Land D. Unresolved Threshold Issues II. Takings Law Overview A. History B. Supreme Court Takings Law Today C. Takings Law in the Lower Courts of Greatest Interest to the Federal Government III.
- Environmental economists argue that environmental degradation has resulted from the failure of the market system to put any value on the environment (Dobson, 1991; Beder, 1996). According to the theory of supply and demand, if a good is provided at a zero price, demand would be higher than if it had a positive value, with the danger of being overused.
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) is responsible for more than half the human contribution to the greenhouse effect, and concentrations have climbed steadily from around 280 parts per million at the dawn of the industrial revolution meaning 0.028 percent of the air s volume is taken up by the gas to around 355 ppm today.
- Oil Spills are large-scale accidental discharges of liquid petroleum products which cause pollution along shorelines. The most spectacular involved the supertankers used for oil transport, but many other ship also spill oil, and offshore drilling operations contribute a large share of the pollution.
- In 1978, the United States Forest Service (USFS) began the management of roadless areas, i.e., all areas greater than 5, acres and without constructed roads, in a study called Roadless Area Review and Evaluation II (RARE II). The purpose of this study was to determine the suitability of these roadless areas for inclusion in the National Wilderness Preservation System.
- The ecological consequences of global climate change are expected to be drastic although not much is known as to how individual species will react to these changes. Irrespective of the causes of climate change, whether anthropogenic or natural, it is imperative that we address these concerns, as they will have widespread impacts on the human species, both directly and indirectly through forcings on other species.
- After the Germans had decidedly defeated the Russians in World War One they successfully moved their troops over to the western front of Germany to fight the French and British. The Germans made some very impressive advances into the western front on in to France and Belgium.
- The relationship between corporations and the environment is a tumultuous one. Corporations have abused and violated the environment for generations. These actions have now become unacceptable in our present society. There is growing concern for our natural resources; the world s forests, waterways, and air are noticeably tainted.
- Canada, with its economic and political stability offers a variety of business opportunities. With such a large population of immigrants, Canada is known for its acceptance of diverse cultures. English and French are Canada’s official languages and there are many other languages spoken freely by diverse racial groups on Canadian soil.
- Prior to the colonization of Australia by the British in the late 1600’s, large group of natives called Aborigines lived there. They received the name Aborigine due to the translation of the word “the people who were here from the beginning” (Internet, Aboriginal history and culture).
- We have the right to swim, fish, water ski and boat in most of the lakes in Minnesota. We have heard for years that in order to keep our lakes beautiful, we must all take responsibility in keeping them clean. We know not to put garbage in the lakes, but how many of us know about the garbage we should not take out of the lakes?
- Introduction Wetlands make up 6% of the earth¹s land surface and in the past, people had misconceptions about them. The only policy for management was to drain them, but nowadays, the emphasis is on protection. A wetland has a water level high enough to force vegetation to survive for a significant time in anaerobic conditions.
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is situated on the British Isles [`ailz] – a large group of islands lying off the north-western coasts of Europe and separated from the continent by the English Channel and the Strait of Dover [`douvз] in the south and the North Sea in the east.