Враховуючи те, що субкультура існує лише із-за суспільно визнаної культури, а антисуспільство знаходиться в суспільстві, то можна вважати проблему неф...полностью>>
Початок ХХІ століття ознаменований різким загостренням соціальних проблем молоді у різних країнах світу У більшості з них молодь приблизно вдвічі част...полностью>>
Для эффективного управления, принятия обоснованных управленческих решений необходимо иметь информацию о ходе образовательного процесса От объективност...полностью>>
Мониторинг готовности региональной системы образования к реализации современной казахстанской модели образования
Согласно приказу №67 от 25 02 09 года Управления образования Карагандинской области «О реализации Региональной программы «Научно-методическое обеспече...полностью>>
- Voices, I hear voices! Are girls of adolescence age hearing voices or are their voices not being heard? What is Carol Gilligan really trying to say in her study about Pre-teen and teen-age girls? She says the study indicates that society is silencing girls in this age range.
- There have also been many civil wars between rulers. But it all boils down to wanting to be involved in government. When the Greeks finally entered Troy after ten long years of siege, a man named Aeneas escaped the city with his father, Anchises, and his son, Ascanius.
- Hitler was so obsessed with his quest for the future of Germany, that he devoted most of his endeavors, such as the acquisition of Lebensraum and the elimination of the subhumans, for the purpose of gaining more land for the future generations.
- States from Michigan to Nebraska to California, as well as the federal government, are considering new rules on letting law-abiding citizens carry guns. Does allowing citizens to carry concealed handguns deter violent crimes? Or does this cause otherwise law-abiding citizens to harm each other? Thirty-one states now have guaranteed their citizens the right to carry concealed handguns if applicants do not have a criminal record or a history of significant mental illness.
- On the evening of April 20, 1889, at 6:30 p m , the screams of one of life?s most precious things was born A boy, but not just any boy This fair skinned child with loving parent, would one day become one of the most feared men ever to walk the earth This man?s name was Adolf Hitler
- ^^^^^^^^^^ GEORGE ELIOT: THE AUTHOR AND HER TIMES George Eliot was not her real name. She was born in 1819 as Marian (or Mary Anne) Evans, the youngest child of a prosperous estate manager in the rural English Midlands. Even as a child, it was apparent that she was very bright–and unfortunately homely.
- The Chocolate War is a book written by Robert Cormier. It is about a teenaged boy named Jerry and his life as an individual at an all boys catholic school called Trinity. Every year the school sells chocolates to raise money. Every student is meant to sell fifty boxes, and they all do, except for Jerry.
- Abraham LincolnEvery boy and girl who knew Abraham Lincoln loved him as a friend. All the children around his home in Springfield, Ill., and around the White House in Washington felt that “Mr. Lincoln” understood them and truly liked them. Men and women who knew him admired him and called him “honest Abe.
- This idea is established clearly in a lengthy speech Gene gives as the narrator of the story in Chapter Three: Everyone has a moment in history which belongs particularly to him. It is the moment when his emotions achieve their most powerful sway over him, and afterward when you say to this person “the world today” or “life” or “reality” he will assume that you mean this moment, even if it is fifty years past.
- What is the “super predator”? They are young hypercriminals who are committing acts of violence of unprecedented coldness and brutality. This newest phenomenon in the world of crime is perhaps the most dangerous challenge facing society and law enforcement ever.
- Freud eventually married Martha Bernays. She was cooperative and completely subservient to her husband. She was simply filling a role that the society during that time insisted was proper for all women. Freud himself derived his attitudes toward women and his beliefs about the roles of individual sexes from personal experiences in the strict culture of the time.
- The 1964 Presidential election matched two very different candidates during one of the most critical times in American history. John F. Kennedy, the very popular president, had been assassinated only a year earlier. The Cold War was at its height, the Civil Rights Movement was at full tilt, and the situation in Vietnam was only beginning to escalate.
- In this country women have the ability and choice to create their own lives, own businesses, become what they ve always dreamed, speak their minds, or balance a family and a career. If we put in the effort we are able to accomplish all a man can accomplish, or maybe even more.
- Filoteo Alberini patented his Kinetografo for taking motion pictures late in 1895, and the first Italian film to charge admission was released the following year: Vittorio Calcini's Umberto E Margherita Di Savoia A Passeggio Per Il Parco, in which King Umberto and Margherita of Savoy could be seen on a stroll in the park.
- What is the “super predator”? He or she are young hypercriminals who are committing acts of violence of unprecedentedcoldness and brutality. This newest phenomena in the world of crime is perhaps the most dangerous challenge facing society and law enforcement ever.
- At the start of spring in the year 1846 an appealing advertisement appeared in the Springfield, Illinois, Gazette. ”Westward ho,” it declared. ”Who wants to go to California without costing them anything? As many as eight young men of good character who can drive an ox team will be accommodated.
- In this study, the use of "religious" as a film genre is meant to denote 1) dramatizations of characters and events from the holy books of world religions; 2) biographies of saints and clergy; 3) films in which the principal characters are members of the clergy; and 4) films that deal directly with spiritual questions and beliefs.
- “No you’re not, she won’t believe you; I’m older,” snickered my sister, and with that she ran up the crowded walkway; which in the morning hour, looked much like a stampede of bulls. As I walked toward school, I listened to the distinctive chatter of my fellow civilians, smelled the exhaust fume filled air and listened to the bells and whistles of another pristine day.
- They share similar opinions about their situation and its solution. They both want to be rescued and taken home.
- While writing and revising Mrs. Dalloway, Virginia Woolf was corresponding with E.M. Forster, who was working on A Passage to India. In September of 1921, she records in her diary: “A letter from Morgan [Forster] this morning. He seems as critical of the East as of Bloomsbury, & sits dressed in a turban watching his Prince dance” (Diary 2.