Социально-культурное развитие российского общества во многом обусловлено экономическими и политическими причинами После ликвидации Советского Союза бы...полностью>>
Согласно сциентистскому проекту наука понималась не только как верное средство для достижения благополучия людей на Земле, но и как деятельность, спос...полностью>>
Актуальность темы исследования Трансформационные процессы, затронувшие российский социум в конце ХХ – начале ХХI вв , обусловили необходимость научног...полностью>>
На сегодняшнем этапе становления теории и практики связей с общественностью особо остро стоит вопрос об изучение PR как одного из значимых факторов ср...полностью>>
- Few men have influenced the lives of African-Americans as much as William Edward Burghardt (W.E.B.) Du Bois is considered more of a history-maker than a historian(Aptheker, “The Historian”). Dr. Du Bois conducted the initial research on the black experience in the United States.
- As African Americans become equal citizens in America they need to establish their own aims and ideas as people. African Americans must do active hands on research on the discipline of black studies. DuBois recognized that any research on black studies must be done by black scholars.
- Are you really what you eat? Why are people born with certain unique tendencies? Are matter and spirit separate, or the same? Although seemingly unrelated, these questions are unified by the subject under consideration in this paper: the Hindu caste system.
- Aaron Douglas was born on May 26, 1899 in Topeka, Kansas. He was the son of a baker and his mother was from Alabama. He had several brothers and sisters. Douglas’s family struggled financially all through his childhood. But insisted that their children educated themselves.
- W.E.B DuBois criticized Washington greatly because of his political and educational philosophies. DuBois was an advocate of higher education and talented black leaders. He felt that Washington s advocation for industrial learning ultimately hindered the black individual and placed them in a position to accept a status of a second class citizen.
- What is position do Black American hold in society today? If Black Americans were to just disappear without a trace, would it effect America economically, politically, and socially? The answer is yes, but we would not have the power to survive on our own.
- During the time between 1877 and 1915, black Americans experiences many social and economic and political difficulties. Many African Americans supported the program of Booker T. Washington, the most prominent black leader of the late 19th and early 20th century, who counseled them to focus on modest economic goals and to accept temporary social discrimination.