Декілька років тому після переходу України до ринкової економіки відбулася комерціалізація значної кількості телевізійних каналів. Телевізійний ефір з...полностью>>
Культура и искусство->Биография
Родился Фёдор 9 (20) февраля 1729 года в Костроме. Отец его, костромской купец, умер во время его малолетства. Мать в 1735 году вторично вышла замуж з...полностью>>
Проблемы экономики можно изучать на различных уровнях: во-первых, на уровне отдельных хозяйственных единиц, таких как фирмы, домашние хозяйства, отрас...полностью>>
- A boy about seventeen, Alex the narrator and main character living in London, rampages about with his ?droogs? (friends) raping, stealing, beating and even killing people. Alex one day is caught for murder and jailed but two years later he is luckily freed twelve years before his sentence ends to take advantage of a new treatment for violent people like him that he volunteered for.
- In the late Seventies, America became shocked and outraged by the rape, mutilation, and murder of over a dozen young, beautiful girls. The man who committed these murders, Ted Bundy, was later apprehended and executed. During his detention in various penitentiaries, he was mentally probed and prodded by psychologist and psychoanalysts hoping to discover the root of his violent actions and sexual frustrations.
- What has the world come to these days? It often seems like everywhere one looks, violence rears its ugly head. We see it in the streets, back alleys, school, and even at home. The last of these is a major source of violence. In many peoples living rooms there sits an outlet for violence that often goes unnoticed.
- What has the world come to these days? It often seems like everywhere one looks, violence rears its ugly head. We see it in the streets, back alleys, school, and even at home. The last of these is a major source of violence. In many peoples’ living rooms there sits an outlet for violence that often goes unnoticed.
- Boink! Boom! Crack! The sounds of the fight scene rage on. Many have fallen in this particularly bloody battle. The good guys have taken their losses but struggle on to what is seemingly a victory. Their aggression is fierce and helps them. Fires consume the background; men and women lie on the ground in pain.
- What do all of these scenes have in common: a small figure jumping on another figure?s head, a man stabbing a woman with a pencil in the hand, and a man punching another man in the face? Violence. What is the difference between these three scenes? One is a scene from a video game, another is from a new, popular movie, and one can be seen in real life.
- The current use of gaming as an alternative form of making money on reservations may have negative effects on tribal communities. For instance, many who oppose gaming say that casinos are also a factor with crime. In addition, the issue of gaming itself is an occasional source of conflict among tribe members, conflict that in the past has erupted into violence between other people.
- Violence in an intimate relationship is often referred to as domestic violence. It is not only wife/husband abuse but also includes sibling, elder, and child abuse. My essay will discuss spouse abuse and why there are such high rates of it in our society.
- viewers also increases. This summer’s smash hit Independence Day grossed more money than any other film in history, and it was full of violence. The other summer hits included Mission: Impossible, Courage Under Fire, and A Time to Kill. All of these movies contained violence, and all were highly acclaimed.
- Violence is used in many ways in promos as a hook to draw viewers into the program. That is because violence is an effective promotional device. But severe permanent damage could be done to the children?s minds by such pornographic and sadistic material, in which detail is powerfully realistic.
- With the increase in society taking a stance against violence by many people, sports has become an areawhere some feel that the violent acts such as the hitting and fighting that occurs should be eliminated.You can not change something that has been around for so long because it would change
- Sports are an important part of our world. Take a look at any newspaper, listen to any radio, or watch TV for any length of time and there will surely be some sports information that is being passed along. The fact that sports figures get paid salaries that teachers can only dream about let?s us know where our priorities lie in this society.
- Overall violent crime increased by 81% with a twofold increase in aggravated assault, while murder rates varied little. According to another database, violent crime rates remained stable.
- The issue of gun control and violence, both in Canada and the United States, is one that simply will not go away. If history is tobe any guide, no matter what the resolution to the gun control debate is, it is probable that the arguments pro and con will be much the same as they always have been.
- In society today, violence is any deliberate act involving physical force or the use of a weapon in an attempt to achieve a goal, further a cause, stop the action of another, act out an angry impulse, defend oneself from attack, secure a material reward, or intimidate others.
- When preschoolers watched the aggressive behavior of adults in a movie, they later reacted to mild frustrations. Violence in films does not just affect youngsters, but people of all ages. In the same study Lovaas and Walters experimented with the same idea.
- (Webb A1+) There are people that study teens who worship gangster rapers. Tempe Psychologist, Susan C. Olson is disturbed by young people who like gangster rapers. “?Here you have somebody giving kids permission to rebel against all the rules telling them that to be cool, you’ve go to do damage.
- The debate surrounding whether violence on television influences children`s aggressive behaviour has typically occurred within a social learning framework. There have been two major criticisms of the current debate. The first of these attacks questions the validity of applying effects found in laboratory studies to the real-world.
- The theories of sport mirroring society, violence as a result of economic incentive, and the influence of the crowd behavior are the theories that I feel are responsible for the increasing violence in sports.
- Julie, a four year old girl, was the only witness to her divorced mothers fatal stabbing. Several months earlier, at the time of the divorce, Julie s father had publicly threatened to kill his exwife Although the father lacked an alibi for the night of the crime, there was no physical evidence linking him to the homicide In describing the event, she