Некогда проблема суицида, считавшейся таинственной и непонятной , почти не принималась во внимание публикой и не исследовалась профессионалами Теперь ...полностью>>
В психиатрии рассматривается один вариант послеродовой депрессии (или уже, если быть совсем точными - послеродового психоза), имеющий интоксикационно-...полностью>>
Дыхательные практики зародились много тысяч лет назад на Востоке: в Индии - Пранаяма, в Китае – Ци-гун, в Средней Азии - суфийские дыхательные практик...полностью>>
- Of the three major types of advertising television, print and direct mail TV is by far the most costly and effective method. Research shows that TV advertisers spent a total of $29.5 billion in 1992. With these vast sums being spent, advertisers must carefully evaluate advertising costs, consumer exposure opportunities, and consumer buying strategies.
- To sell products, merchants consciously use subliminal advertising as a basis for general consumerism. This seems like an unnecessary task, but when taken into consideration all the people, who have expressed their disbelief in its effectiveness, it is obvious to see how vital and necessary such a task commands.
- The world of advertising is the foundation for how a company communicates its product to the consumers. Here a complex struggle takes place continually to gain the attention, even for a second, of a potential buyer. The footwear industry is no exception, and when combined with the semiotics of today s culture advertising campaigns often are a chore to understand.
- On Saturday, The Cartoon Network showed two cartoons that both contained a great amount of violence. These two cartoons were BeetleJuice and The Adams Family. They were aimed to catch the eye of little kids and were specifically timed to attract waking teenagers.
- Television is a very important part of the American society today. It is estimated that “the average American watches up to 6.75 hours of television daily”(Flahey 35). But does something that is such an influence on the American society need to be censored? Chambers’ English Dictionary defines Censorship as “the authorization to examine books, films, television, or other material and remove or suppress what is considered objectionable” (50).
- Children from the ages 6-11 spend more time watching television than they do in the classroom The level of violence that they see on prime time television is about five violent acts per hour and the level of violence on Saturday that includes cartoons morning programming is about 20 to 25 violent acts per hour At this rate, the average American child will see 8,000 murders before they finish elementary school!
- “The relationship between violence on the screen and violence in real life is extremely complicated. But while the relationship may not be that of direct cause and effect, we must bear it in mind. Violent programmes may depress some people, shock others, de-sensitise some and encourage imitation by a few.
- Advertising is one of the critical marketing variables which marketers use to differentiate products in a cluttered marketplace. In order to increase the effectiveness of advertising for a product, advertising messages should be unique and meaningful.
- S. and really most of the world, but it has never really been clear the line between offensive and effective advertising. Over the last couple of years, commercial content, like programming, has gone through a significant maturing process.
- Television commercials to the average person are a form of entertainment. They are also a way for people to see what is being sold out there in the real world. To a critic television commercials are much more than that. Depending what critical approach the critic uses he or she will analyze the television commercials differently.
- The American woman of today can never be too thin or too pretty. In most cases thin equals beauty, so the present ideal is a thin, fit, radiantly healthy, young woman. In magazines filled with models, on billboards, and television, the message of what women should look like is everywhere.
- Constructing and using a wide spread television rating system was a wise decision made by the television industry. This television rating system is good and should be used by parents who have impressionable children who watch lots of television programs.
- The impact of advertising on our society is a fiercely debated topic, and has been ever since the conception of advertising in its most basic form. There are negative and positive social and economic impacts upon society from advertising in its various forms.
- I believe that television is going to be the test of the modern world, and in this new opportunity to see beyond the range of our own vision, we shall discover either a new and unbearable disturbance of the general peace or a saving radiance in the sky.
- Alcohol is a product that tends to be advertised by sex appeal and social class, although these specific ads factor these components in, they mainly focus on one gender and its superiority over the other. In this day and age, advertisement takes more than a simple “leave it Beaver” appeal; it takes something that will catch your eyes while flipping through the pages of a magazine or through channels on TV.
- Greek broadcasting has been developed under dictatorships. Both radio and television were subject of military violation, thus formulating a peculiar character a State broadcasting. What I will attempt to show in this project is that this peculiar character of state broadcasting influenced the overall evolution of radio, which lead it to be a medium with different types of programming formats.
- TV shows are probably the primary source of entertainment for the average American Most of them run from 7 p m to 10 p m with reruns starting at 5 p m We watch them because they give us something to do, a way to relax, something to help pass the time We all watch different shows, some people like “Married…with Children”, some are repulsed with it, but like to watch “Home Improvement”, what draws particular crowds to certain shows? How do these shows portray the average American, or do they portray average Americans at all? These are questions many writers have attempted to answer, at least one
- In the 1990s the personal computer revolution turned into the social computer revolution. The thrill of having sophisticated computer power on your desktop turned out to be just the beginning, once your machine could connect to everyone else’s via telephone lines.
- Outdoor Advertising has proved through the years to be an efficient tool for clients and Agencies in their marketing plans and strategies. As advertising expenditures increase from year to year, outdoor advertising is in turn increasing its market share.
- The role of the media goes much further than simply providing information about events and issues; media also play a formative role in society they are largely responsible for forming the concepts, belief systems and even the language which citizens use to make sense of, and to interpret the world in which they live In other words, media play a major role in forming our cultural identity.