Как показывают социологические исследования, традиционный институт семьи переживает сейчас некоторый кризис, связанный с изменением содержания брачно-...полностью>>
Судебно-психологическая экспертиза – это специальное психологическое исследование, проводимое сведущим лицом-психологом – в отношении человека или сит...полностью>>
В объем работы входит выполнение двух разделов на основе заданной на рис 1 схемы электрической системы Для всех разделов полагать, что исходным устан...полностью>>
Темперамент характеризует динамичность личности, но не характеризует ее убеждений, взглядов, интересов, не является показателем ценности или малоценно...полностью>>
- The word kind can be defined as sympathetic and generous or natural, following one s nature. The term mercy combines these ideas into a fitting idea in the play. Mercy can be defined as kind and considerate treatment that you show someone, especially when you forgive them or do not punish them.
- The Merchant of Venice is a controversial play among experts of Shakespeare. This play has been argued by some to be a comedy. This is because there is a lot of comic relief and the story has a happy ending. Others consider the play to be a tragedy because of Shylock?s character.
- The secular and religious views of both, Antonio and Shylock, were portrayed very bluntly. The religious opinions of both characters were that their religion was superior to infidels and also very stereotypical. In the business world, Antonio owned ships with valuable goods and was extremely generous.
- In The Merchant of Venice, Shakespeare presents the theme; looks can be deceiving. This is seen in the character of Portia. She portrays herself as a pleasant person when it comes to Bassanio, but is deceitful and mean when it comes to her suitors. She also disguises herself as Balthazar, a young doctor who is to judge in the courtroom of Shylock and Antonio.
- That Shakespeare was allowed considerable leisure time in his youth is suggested by the fact that his plays show more knowledge of hunting and hawking than do those of other dramatists. In 158 , he married Anne Hathaway. He is supposed to have left Stratford after he was caught poaching in a deer park.
- Was Charles Dickens being anti-Semitic when portraying the character Fagin as “the Jew”, in his classic story Oliver Twist, or was he merely painting an accurate portrait of the 19th Century Jew in England? Some critics seem to believe so. Though there are no indications of neither anti-Semitic nor racist slurs throughout the story, Dickens’ image turned out to follow the path of his time and place in history.
- The ability to sexually stimulate an audience is one of the earliest distinctions of film. Before the turn of the century, an exotic dancer named Fatima performed her act for the motion-picture cameras — and for at least those segments of the public who saw the film uncensored.