После Октябрьской революции в части районов Латвии, не занятых германскими войсками, была кратковременно установлена Советская власть (Республика Иско...полностью>>
Среди философских трактатов по этике особенно выделяются трудыИ.Канта. Этика Канта во многих отношениях явилась вершиной философии морального времени....полностью>>
Первый секретарь ЦК Российского коммунистического союза молодежи, член исполкома Координационного совета движения "Трудовая Россия", член Политсовета ...полностью>>
Social Darwinism was a late nineteenth-century social theory that was based on the theories of evolution of scientist Charles Darwin. The ideas and be...полностью>>
- With the increase of on-line crimes and fraud, stricter laws must be placed on the sale of such problematic items as guns, prescription drugs, and human blood and organs over the Internet. The selling of these and other items has created many problems in recent months.
- The next group is resource files and web pages. The third is discussion groups/forums and e-mail. I will investigate these areas of the net, showing the advantages and disadvantages of each in comparison to the conventional forms.
- ADS ON THE NET Introduction The Internet is still in its infancy as an advertising medium. Ad spending on the Internet is low compared to traditional media. However, advertising on the Internet is gaining in popularity as advertisers recognize its enormous marketing potential.
- Ever feel like you are being watched? How about having the feeling like some one is following you home from school? Well that is what it will be like if users do not have the privacy on the Internet they deserve. EPIC (Electronic Privacy Information Center), a advocacy group that has been fighting the Clinton Administration for tougher online consumer protection laws, and other privacy protection agencies have formed to protect the rights and privileges of the Internet user.
- How do you secure something that is changing faster than you can fix it? The Internet has had security problems since its earliest days as a pure research project. Today, after several years and orders of magnitude of growth, is still has security problems.
- If cyberspace is a type of community, a giant neighborhood made up of networked computer users around the world, then it seems natural that many elements of a traditional society can be found taking shape as bits and bytes. With electronic commerce comes electronic merchants, plugged-in educators provide networked education, and doctors meet with patients in offices on-line.
- It started by way of messengers and scribes, evolved through the presentation of newspapers and radio, brought us together with television, and now serves us world-wide by the ever-popular Internet. It is the mass media, and even from the beginning it has contributed greatly in ways that both enlighten and enrich society, and ways that deteriorate and corrupt it.
- The World Wide Web is notorious for being able to disguise people, places, and things. I logged on to America Online at home through my sister?s account. The results and differences I received as a male and a female were exactly what I expected. America Online was one of my favorite pastimes a few summers ago, so I was quite familiar with its setup and the way things happen online.
- Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET) started the Internet. It was a project under taken by the Department Of Defense (DOD) in 1969. It started as an experiment to link together DOD and military research including Universities doing military-funded research.
- The Arpanet was created by the Pentagon in the late 19 9 as a network for academic and defense researchers. In 1983, the National Science Foundation took over the management of the Internet. Now the Internet is growing faster than any other telecommunications system ever built.
- E-mail and Internet communications are not secure or anonymous, System Administrators and fourteen year-old hackers alike can pry into your personal or corporate mail. Others can read anything you send. Communicating by e-mail has been compared to sending postcards that anyone can read as they travel along.
- Second, there are discussion groups with a wide range of topics in which people can join. Finally, people are free to browse into vast collection of resources (or databases) of the World Wide Web. Electronic mail (e-mail) brings a unique perception into the way of communication.
- Grolier Encyclopedia states that The initial design of the Internet came in 1969, a project named (ARPA) Advanced Research Project Agency (Internet). The Pentagon is the one who set abroad the project to build a network that could withstand a nuclear attack and still function as a network.
- This chapter covers a wide range of regulations, procedures, and practices that fall into three categories: regulations that exporters must follow to comply with U.S. law; procedures that exporters should follow to ensure a successful export transaction; and programs and certain tax procedures that open new markets or provide financial benefits to exporters.
- As Americans become increasingly computer literate, they are discovering an unusual and exploding repertoire of pornographic imagery on computer networks. Every time consumers log on, their transactions assist pornographers in compiling databases of information about their buying habits and sexual tastes.
- Business and the InternetThesis: The Internet is a safe and profitable environment for companies to do business. I.History of the Internet. A. The beginning of the Advanced Research Projects Agency. B. The Advanced Research Projects Agency mission. C.
- Think about Seniors in Cyberspace…what comes into your mind? Perhaps the words, yeah, right? If so, you are not alone. Many people, including the elderly themselves, believe that seniors are technophobics, defined as those who can’t even program their VCRs, much less use a computer or even begin to understand how to navigate the World Wide Web.
- Regulating the Internet is a moral issue often debated. Specifically, the issue is if the Internet should be regulated by some kind of means such as the government, self- and also by parents. This issue exits in society today because the internet has become a worldwide medium for communication and information and it greatly influences our culture of the 90 s.
- Although the U.S. created the Internet in the 1960s as a communications tool for the military, it was not until after the government opened it to the public in the late 1980s that the Internet became a unique communications phenomenon. Nobody could predict the speed by which people all over the world grabbed onto this new form of technological communication.
- Designing a system that is capable of resisting attack from within, while still growing and evolving at a rapid pace, is probably impossible. Deep infrastructure changes are needed, and once you have achieved a certain amount of size, the sheer inertia of the installed base may make it impossible to apply fixes.