Subsequent to the signing of the Peace of Westphalia in 1648, a strong theory of a modern state emerged. The concept relied deeply upon the establishm...полностью>>
"Classic" – a word misunderstood by many people around the world, mostly those of a younger generation. It is surprising how many people believe that ...полностью>>
After reading the play Julius Caeser by William Shakespeare, I would conclude that Brutus was a man of principle and honor. Brutus, a servant and clos...полностью>>
- INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS 1.1 – INTRODUCTION International tourism is playing an increasingly important role in the world economy, and is progressively being adopted by many Third World countries striving for development. Faced with the severe restrictions of underdevelopment, the decision to encourage tourism is being made more and more by Third World governments.
- COMMUNICATIONS The phrase, “global ecology” is used frequently in contexts of concern for the world’s natural resources. Strategies for intervention often make reference to the “biodiversity” for describing what must be preserved in ecological systems.
- . Tourism has been identified by more than half of the world’s poorest countries as an effective mean taking part in the global economy and reduce poverty. The issue includes statistical investigations and prospects of development of the international tourism for the future.
- The years between 1640 and 1660 witnessed in England a greater outpouring of printed material than the country had seen since the first printing press had begun operating in the 1470s.1 The breakdown of government and Church censorship in the early 1640s was almost total until the mid-1650s when Oliver Cromwell as Lord Protector reimposed some controls.
- Few things are of a character so immoral that they must be rejected under any circumstance. The doctrine of nuclear deterrence, however, is one of these moral abominations, and its existence requires a cry for rejection, both in the religious world and in the non-secular world.
- Where and when did the fast food concept come into play? Consider the hamburger. While German immigrants brought the first “Hamburg Style Steak” to the United States in the early 19th century, the humble hamburger, “White Castle,” became the basis for a new kind of restaurant in 1916 called “the fast food chain”.
- In the 21st century there is no doubt that new infectious diseases will appear, and they will grow stronger and more ferocious. There are new viruses that are coming out of nature and ?discovering? the human species. Due to our mistakes and way of life these deadly viruses are expected to increase in the future and possibly come at higher levels.
- As we enter a new millenium the post-colonial nations in the world are still searching for ways to compete in an increasingly globalized, consumption driven economic environment. Many developing countries have speculated that Tourism is an effective catalyst for development as well as increased international understanding.
- The term “investment” from Latin “invest” means input capital in order to receive definite benefit. According to the Law of RK “about investments” investments are “ all kinds of property (except goods for personal consumption), including subjects of financial , also rights for it, which is inputted by investor into charter capital of juridical entity or increasing of fixed assets that used for entrepreneurial activity.
- Summer of 1898, a young pharmacist Caleb Bradham looking for ways to attract people to his pharmacy invented the beverage now known around the world as Pepsi-Cola. After the first advertisement the sales of the new soft drink began to go up. Knowing the importance of good distribution system Pepsi was one of the first to switch from horse drawn transport to motor vehicles.
- The crisis of 2008 still affects business-to-business companies. Many of them have problems with current assets in general and with accounts receivable in particular. In a given paper a field research is conducted on the example of a telecommunication equipment producer.
- We are in the midst of a global information revolution driven by the convergence and proliferation of information and communication technologies. The telecommunications sector is changing at warp speed, driven by technological innovation that results in new equipment and services, and also by new entrants and alliances between companies with experience in a wide range of information industries from telecommunications to broadcasting to computer hardware and software to publishing.
- Abstract. Main objective of this article is to examine and describe and address the problem of processing and recycling of solid waste in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. The ways of solution are offered. The economic efficiency of recycling of municipal solid waste is presented.
- EMU and the economic performance of the Euro area will have their largest external effects on neighboring economies in western Europe and on developing and transition countries with important trade and financial links to Europe, including countries that link their currencies to the Euro.
- I. IntroductionDuring the final years of the Sino-Japanese war (1944-45), hegemony over Mainland China was distinctly split between the contending authorities of the Kuomintang (KMT or Nationalist Party) and the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). Despite attempts to settle their differences through American-mediated negotiations, in August of 1945, Chiang refused Mao s demand for a free election, and Mao would not give up arms without a KMT guarantee to relinquish its one-party monopoly.
- Until statehood, Hawaii was ruled economically by a consortium of corporations known as the “Big Five”: C. Brewer and Co., sugar, ranching, and chemicals, founded in 1826; Theo. H. Davies & Co., sugar, investments, insurance, and transportation, founded in 1845; Amfac Inc.
- Two Intellectual Responses to the Dilemma of Political “Engagement” in Interwar France:Andr Breton & Pierre Drieu La RochelleChristopher Terrence RyanThe period between the First and Second World Wars has become well-known for its political instability, economic unpredictability, and cultural vibrancy.
- INTERNET ACCESS IN THE WORLD ——————————————————————————–When we look at the development of the Internet all around the world, we see that it is like a horse carriage. The single horse of this carriage is running at an incredible speed and is constantly pulling the carriage.
- (1) After the end of World War II, all involved countries, with no exception of being victorious or defeated, have started seeking of the prevention of a new disaster by reconstructing and maintaining the security and peace primarily in Europe. All huge and disastrous events (such as World Wars) which affected whole world were originated from the uncomfortable conditions and conflicts in the continent.
- Task – 1Discuss whether firms like Rechem should be allowed to “import” chemical waste from overseas to be disposed of here in the U.K. ANALYSIS Rechem have thirty years of experience in solving environmental problems caused by a wide range of hazardous and toxic materials.