Впервые в Европу эти попугаи попали в 1862 году, позднее их стали завозить в Россию. Он не такой крикливый, как остальные представители рода и наиболе...полностью>>
Нормы права, выражая волю народа, вступают необходимым регулятором общественных отношений. Они являются нормативной основой деятельности государственн...полностью>>
В работе рассматриваются понятия простейших дифференциальных уравнений, а также линейных дифференциальных уравнений произвольного порядка и систем так...полностью>>
- In Greece, an almost opposite effect can be seen in its history in which women in their country went from being recognized as equals and above, to becoming a much weaker sex.
- Women in Greek history have had many roles. In Ancient Greece the mythological stories tell of very powerful women. Some archeological finds hint at the same suggestion. Women also represent some of the most powerful of deities. In the Classical Age women were subservient and primarily homebound.
- The noun is a word expressing substance in the widest sense of the word. In the concept of substance we include not only names of living beings (e.g. boy, girl, bird) and lifeless things (e.g. table, chair, book), but also names of abstract notions, i.
- In order to understand the evolution of civilization in humans, a long and almost as diverse process, complete with downfalls and dead-ends, as the physical evolution of mankind itself, we must first understand the conditions of life in that time period.
- Beyond the Image This study of Hilda Doolittle was prompted by my curiosity about a poet called H.D., who is well anthologized as an Imagist poet. Reading further, I discovered that H.D. s work was far more extensive than first anticipated. Her part in the Imagist movement was only the beginning of a long career that ended with her death in 1961.
- Isis is depicted as a woman wearing a vulture headdress and the solar disk between a pair of horns (which is sometimes underneath the symbol of her name , the throne). Occasionally she wears the double-crowns of the North and the South with the feather of Ma’at, or a pair of ram’s horns.
- Albert Camus wrote the Myth of Sysiphus. The stories main character is Sysiphus. He lived in Ancient Greece and was the founder and king of a prosperous city called Corinth. Sysiphus was an extremely smart and clever man but did indeed possess a passionate desire to outwit the gods.
- An Overview of the problems of Publishing in English in Egypt A survey by Ib Knutsen. Supervised by Dr. Hussein Amin. Course 504.Ib@aucegypt.eduhttp://ibsweb.findhere.com Contents Introduction 3 Presentation of Method 3 List of intreviews 4 Discussion of Method 5 Presentation of Results .
- З питань реалізації звертатися за тел.: у Харкові — (057) 712-91-44, 712-91-46, 712-91-47; у Києві — 495-14-53, 241-40-20; у Дніпропетровську — 43-46-95; у Донецьку — 345-98-24; у Житомирі — 41-35-98; у Львові — 233-53-39; у Сімферополі — 29-94-14. e-mail: commerce@ranok.
- A budding industry today is Space Tourism, that expects we’ll be able to book ourselves on space vacations within the next 10-20 years—if we can pay the price. If you’re interested in space travel, interested in finding out “What’s out there” beyond our earth,
- Celts is the name given to a culture rather than a race. Celts varied from curly hair brown hair through red hair. They occupied central and Northern Europe including the British Isles in the Pre-roman period, gradually being pushed further north and westwards by the Roman peoples and the Nordic and Saxon peoples.
- The Greek dramatists have bequeathed immensely to the current mode of modern Western literature. Shakespeare and his contemporaries revered them for their distinct and explicit language, their dramatic scenes, and their extravagant processions. The language of their stories has connoted itself into both, the Western dialect and Western literature in general.
- Augustine of Hippo: (354-430) he was a native of Roman Africa and came under spell of Plotinus and Paul and converted to Christianity at 33. Before converting he was in a turbulent life which included gambling, womanizing, and a fathering illegitimate child.
- The new focusing address for many researcher is European Union which consists of 15 Member States with a total population of 370 million people speaking of 11 official languages. In the European Economic Community, politics at European level was initially concerned only with economic issues.
- The history of birth control Well we’re not all little kids here, we know about sex, and we know that we as humans like to have sex, unfortunately ( or fortunately depends on how you look at it) the product of the horizontal polka is a sweet little baby, and that might not always be wanted.
- The Olympics began in ancient Olympia Greece, which lies 10km east of Pirgos, in a valley between Mt. Kronos, the Alfios river, and the Kladeos. This area was inhabited by the Pisans, whose King was Oinomaus. His daughter Hippodameia had married Pelops, and it has been said that the first games were held in their honor around 1 B.
- Euclid: I went to Alexandria School. It is situated in Athens, Greece. The teachers of that school were the pupils of Plato. After I graduated from that school I started teaching in that school. After working for a while I created a school of mathematics and then I started teaching there.
- Kurdish lands, rich in natural resources, have always sustained and promoted a large population. While registering modest gains since the late 19th century, but particularly in the first decade of the 20th, Kurds lost demographic ground relative to neighboring ethnic groups.
- In today?s world, sport stars and other athletes are looked up to by all ages. Everyone loves them. They look great in the eyes of the everyday public. They appear on television, they perform like rock stars, and do this with the entire world watching.
- Thailand is approximately the size of France with a land area of 513,115 sq.km. bordered by Malaysia (South), Myanmar (West and North), Laos (North and East) and Cambodia (Southeast). It has five distinct regions: the mountainous north, the fertile central plains, the semi-arid northeast, and the eastern sea-shore provinces and the tropical south.