Классификация форм деятельности с экономической точки зрения сопряжена с ответом на ряд вопросов, сформулированных в риторической манере неоклассиками...полностью>>
Человеческое общество в своем развитии использовало и использует различные экономические системы Они различаются подходом и методами решения основных...полностью>>
Производство – это процесс создания экономических благ и услуг, исходный пункт экономической деятельности, В процессе производства работники приспосаб...полностью>>
- The are three mountain ranges in Colombia that form the Andes. These are known as Cordilleras, which means range. The Cordillera Occidental is 80 miles long and is about ,500 ft. high. This range is on the western area that stretches from the equator to the Caribbean Sea.
- The Korean War, which began in June of 1950, was a conflict between the Democratic People s Republic of Korea (North Korea) and the Republic of Korea (South Korea). It was one of the bloodiest war in history in which an estimated 3, , persons lost their lives.
- Colombia, republic in South America, situated in the northwestern part of the continent, and bounded on the north by Panama and the Caribbean Sea, on the east by Venezuela and Brazil, on the south by Peru and Ecuador, and on the west by the Pacific Ocean.
- Colombia stretches over approximately 1,140, sq. km, roughly equal to the area of Portugal, Spain, and France put together. Colombia occupies the northwestern end of South America, and is the only country there with coasts on both the Pacific (1350 km long), and the Atlantic (over 1600 km.
- Spaniards founded Santa Maria la Antigua del Darien in 1510, the first permanent European settlement on the American mainland. In 1538 the Spaniards established the colony of New Granada, the area’s name until 1861.
- The Federal Republic of Germany?s economy has now flourished despite its harsh times that have been faced throughout the decades. Most people know about Germany from its historic involvement in World War II; its successful campaign to unite East and West with the successful collapse of the Berlin Wall; and its world class development and production of automobiles.
- Dry weather prevails on the slopes of the Eastern Cordillera. Government Colombia has a Republican form of government. Colombia has a president who is elected by popular vote. He is chosen by any man or woman 18 years or older.
- Nearly one sixth of all the human beings on Earth live in India, the world’s most populous democracy. Officially titled the Republic of India, it?s 1,269,413 sq. mi. lie in South Asia, occupying most of the Indian subcontinent, bordered by Pakistan (W); China, Nepal, and Bhutan (N); and Myanmar (E) and Bangladesh forms an enclave in the NE.
- Central America is a land bridge that connects North America to South America. Today, this area of the world is under major reconstruction. Its recent history is filled with civil wars, military dictatorships, and native uprisings. Though the recent economy has turned toward the better, the history of the economy in Central America has not been a fortunate.
- On October 16, 1934, 100 Chinese Communist troops set out on a 6, mile trek from their base in Kiangsi.1 This trek, later to be known as the Long March, began after Chiang Kai-shek and his Nationalist armies (the Kuomintang) frustrated the Communist organization in Southeast China.
- Ascension To The White House As Governor of New York, Roosevelt would once again stand on his own and distance himself from the political bosses and machines that got him elected. The head of the Republican machine, Thomas Platt, had misgivings about making Roosevelt governor of New York because of Roosevelt’s total independence and his reform nature.
- “As early as 1517, Vasco Nunez de Balboa, the first European to reach the Pacific, saw the possibility of a canal connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.” [ McCullough 4] During the period of the 1840’s and 50’s, present -day Panama was a providence of Colombia.
- A great water tollway, often called the “Big Ditch,” links the Atlantic and pacific oceans. It weaves across a strip of tropical land where the Isthmus of Panama narrows in the shape of a long flattened letter S. The fame of the Panama Canal is not in its size, since it is only about 51 miles long.
- The Renaissance, from the French word meaning rebirth, began in the early 14th century to the late 16th century. The “rebirth” of art in Italy was connected with the rediscovery of ancient philosophy, literature, science and the evolution of empirical methods of study in these fields.
- The authors of The SS, were a collaboration of editors of Time-Life trying to show the factual evidence and knowledge of the SS with the least amount of biases and strict factual evidence. The first general consultant of the information, was Col. John R.
- According to the last reports of the Department of Commerce, Cuba has outstripped Japan as our second best customer in steel. Turning to the Pacific, the Yankee imperialists annexed in quick order the Philippines, Guam and Hawaii.
- geographical superlatives, the world’s highest waterfall and South America’s biggest lake. Because of its proximity to the Equator, Venezuela experiences few climatic variations, just two seasons, dry [December to April] and wet [May to November] and an average temperature of 27C.
- For proper historical analysis one must understand the importance of the Canal. The Panama Canal and the Canal Zone (the immediate area surrounding the Canal) are important areas used for trade.
- DESTINATION:La Paz, BOLIVIA Facts at a GlanceFull country name: Republic of BoliviaArea: 1,098,580 sq km (428,446 sq mi) Population: 7,826,350Capital city: La Paz (pop 1, , ) and Sucre (pop 100, )People: 30% Quechua Indian, approx 28% mestizo, 25% Aymar? Indian, approx 10% European (principally Spanish)Language: Spanish but most Indians speak either
- There were no prospects for democracy in Russian in 1914. Tsar Nicholas II believed he had the god-given right to rule over his country absolutely. His power to govern was reinforced by the strongest institutions in Russia, The Orthodox Church, The Army, and the peasant class.