Инвестирование в значительной степени определяет экономический рост государства, занятость населения и составляет существенный элемент базы, на которо...полностью>>
Здоровье человека неотделимо от его жизнедеятельности и ценно тем, что является непременным условием социальной активности и трудоспособности индивиду...полностью>>
Инфляция - неизбежный спутник долгосрочного развития экономики с гибкими ценами. Поддержание уровня полной занятости без инфляции - цель государственн...полностью>>
- Ever wonder how a person not known obtains critical information once unavailable to the public? Nowadays, the easy access of computers makes it almost impossible for citizens to completely be out of the risk of privacy invasion. Anything we do is being monitored discreetly or publicly by others.
- I intend to prove that buying a laptop computer is a waste of money when compared to buying its desktop equivalent. The following definitions will be helpful. A computer is a programmable electronic device that can store, retrieve, and process data. A desktop computer is a computer that is designed to be placed on a desktop, hence the name.
- Computer-based training (CBT) is an all-encompassing term used to describe any computer-delivered training including CD-ROM and the World Wide Web. CBT courseware curriculum development involves the use of integrated multimedia training tools that have taken the lead in developing training courseware.
- This article will evaluate the practicality of several PCs vs. Apple Macs for an incoming college freshman. The ever-changing computer world is a maze of options and capabilities. Within this ever-changing world lie to very different elements; the PC and the Mac are two very different computers.
- Reading and writing, especially writing poetry, were vital to you in the beginning: you were using poems to survive, to barter for things among your fellow prisoners. Would you please tell me more about your early development as a poet? BACA: Well, with a question such as yours everything seems to overlap like in a philosophy class when you start talking about life.
- In light of recent developments, I took a different approach to this paper. The Microsoft Antitrust case has been somewhat of a phenomenon that has become one of the most prominent cases in recent years. Because of this, I decided to look at government intervention into individual markets, along with antitrust law, via that particular case.
- Could the megalosaurus business that was conceived in 1975 really be split in two – or three? This is what U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson has decreed in order to put a stop to the monopolistic shenanigans that Microsoft calls business as usual.
- Wearable computing facilitates a new form of human-computer interaction comprising a small body-worn component that is always on and always ready and accessible. This new computational framework differs from that of hand held devices, laptop computers and personal digital assistants (PDAs).
- Kurt Lewin s Model for Organizational Change breaks down the change process into three distinct parts. Unfreezing occurs as the organization prepares for change; no changes have been implemented but people know about the change and preparations are being made to accommodate the new situation.
- The inherent and unavoidable unreliability of computers is about to be stressed, to some unknown and unknowable extent, by a seemingly trivial “feature”–the Year 2000 (Y2K) problem Systems and application programs that use dates to perform calculations, comparisons, or sorting may generate incorrect results working with years after 1999
- Auden, W.H. “Brothers and Others.” “The Dyer’s Hand” and Other Essays. New York: Random House, 1948. In a casual but seminal essay on the play, Auden calls The Merchant of Venice one of Shakespeare’s “Unpleasant Plays.” The presence of Antonio and Shylock disrupts the unambiguous fairy-tale world of romantic comedy, reminding us that the utopian qualities of Belmont are illusory: “in the real world, no hatred is totally without justification, no love totally innocent.
- 1. 23-Sep-99: ?Free Web Services Challenge AOL?s Dominance? – Internet business analysts generally are not yet convinced of the viability of the free web service business model for bring profitable. None-the-less, most agree that the free access will probably take a significant chunk of AOL?s market share before running out of investor?s money.
- Modular and ergonomic furniture optimizes the amount of usable space and can organize functional and comfortable workstations, Manufacturing companies offer a selectable of Corner constructions, shelves, compact desks with rounded corners, light weight filing cabinets with wheels which can be tucked away under desks, conference groupings and upholstered or leather furniture, office wardrobes of various designs and sizes.