Влияние античной социально-политической мысли отразилось, прежде всего, на политических учениях средневековья и Возрождения. После распада рабовладель...полностью>>
Литература и русский язык->Краткое содержание
Автор: Косинка Григорій.Уже третій день, як ревуть гарматні бої над околицями Медвина; гукає-сміється ворожа артилерія, - а за кожним її гуком підніма...полностью>>
В течение многих веков бесспорной аксиомой политической мысли было то, что власть в обществе распределена неравномерно. Вместе с тем в эпоху буржуазны...полностью>>
Государство и право->Реферат
- Поняття фізична особа походить із римського приватного права, де вживався термін „persona naturale” (природня особа), що позначав осіб, які існують ...полностью>>
- Throughout human history, matters not which civilization; humanity has endeavored to attain a sociality in which one can live with freedom, enjoyment, justice, and happiness. It is human nature to see oneself in a place where it is flourishing and enjoyable, and unfortunately that is often elsewhere then where one is; after all isn’t “the grass always greener on the other side” (Eng.
- The evolution of the computer has been an on going struggle with technology. The first computer created was in the third century. The Abacus was developed for counting and since this time man has been pushing the limits to create machines that can perform tasks faster and more efficient than human possibility.
- COBOL (Common Business Oriented Language) was the first widely used high-level programming language for business applications. Many payroll, accounting, and other business application programs written in COBOL over the past 35 years are still possible that there are more existing lines of programming code in COBOL than in any other programming language has been update over the years.
- One such mode is batch processing, in which problems are prepared and then held ready for computation on a relatively cheap storage medium. Magnetic drums, magnetic disk packs, or magnetic tapes were usually used.
- #1. The Hisory As the computer revolution continues along at it’s furious pace one wonders where we are heading. Will we eventually live in an automated utopia where we lounge about, or might our creations destroy us as in the Terminator movies? Will the Internet make it’s vast knowledge available to all, or will it further the separation between the have’s and have not’s.
- The dictionary definition of utopia is an imaginary island with perfect social & political system, social and political paradise. Waknuk is not an island, so it is deffinatly not a utopia, but Sealand has the characteristics of a utopia. It is an island, but it does not have a perfect social and political system.
- Many readers are surprised to hear Atwood’s novel labeled science fiction, but it belongs squarely in the long tradition of near-future dystopias which has made up a large part of SF since the early50s. SF need not involve technological innovation: it has been a long-standing principle that social change can provide the basis for SF just as well as technical change.
- Before we conduct these experiments there are some topics that we must discuss. As I stated in the purpose, in this lab we are going to be looking at some experiments, and we have to determine whether they are a cause of chemical or physical changes. The purpose for all the labs that we will be doing will be the same.
- For many years, the United States government has outlawed drugs such as marijuana from sale in the marketplace. Yet, with prohibition, marijuana use has decreased only minimally. It appears as though the media has publicized only the bad aspects of marijuana use.
- The cause of the misfortune and humiliation Stephen feels is traced back to the failure and betrayal of his father, Simon Dedalus, which is the symbolic failure of Ireland and its leaders to unite as a people and causes Stephen to leave it behind.
- The history of the underground art movement known by many names, most commonly termed graffiti begins in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during the mid to late ’60s and is rooted in bombing. The writers who are credited with the first conscious bombing effort are CORNBREAD and COOL EARL.
- There, he began his career in personal computer software, programming computers at age 13. In 1973, Gates entered Harvard University as a freshman, where he lived down the hall from Steve Ballmer, now Microsoft’s executive vice president for sales and support.
- In modern times, the computer has been one of the most influential, if not the most influential pieces of electronics ever produced. The evolution of the modern computer has come a long way from the times it was first thought of and conceived, and with the advancements of today’s modern computers the opportunities seem to be endless.
- A lot of people today, mostly microsofties, argue that Microsoft should not be split up since it isn?t really a monopoly; Windows has a lot of competitors out there and some of the companies that make them are even bigger than Microsoft. And that is actually quite true: Microsoft has only about 6% of the global software market and only 3% of the global computer market overall.
- Remote control software packages consist of tools for network administrators, helpdesk support personnel and end users. These packages let one PC (guest) connect to and remotely control another PC (host). Remote control software installs on both guest and host PCs.
- Frustrated with Xerox’s refusal to introduce Interpress, Warnock and Geschke decided to go into business for themselves. Warnock had written flight simulation software and Geschke had run the PARC electronic printing lab for Xerox.
- Tele-education has a long history beginning with systems like that for teaching children in Australian Outback, the British Open University and other such organizations. These built on the idea of correspondence courses where course materials are sent periodically by post and augmented the experience with broadcasts either on radio or on TV.
- In our attempt to achieve the “perfect society” in which everyone is happy we have failed to realize that happiness means something different for everyone, and that severe contradictions will destroy a so called “perfect society”. Webster’s dictionary defines a Utopia as, “An ideally perfect place, especially in its social, political, and moral aspects” (696).
- There are many reasons why Internet marketing has achieved such elevated status so rapidly. In this paper we’ll introduce some of those reasons and discuss the proactive abilities this new marketing channel provides. We’ll also introduce some of the challenges this medium creates.
- By 1998 Sun had become a global Fortune 500 leader in enterprise network computing with operations in 150 countries and generating $8 billion in revenues. Sun?s competitors in the technical markets were primarily Intel, Hewlett-Packard (HP), International Business Machine (IBM), Compaq Computer Corporation (CPQ) and Silicon Graphics, Inc.