Целью настоящей работы является определение момента инерции твердых тел и экспериментальная проверка справедливости теоремы Штейнера на примере физич...полностью>>
Значение экономического анализа для планирования и осуществления инвестиционной деятельности трудно переоценить. При этом особую важность имеет предва...полностью>>
распределит. характер финн. отнош-ий (реальное движение денег происходит только на двух стадиях общественного воспроизводства - распределение и обмен,...полностью>>
- It has grown to be the greatest collection of networks in the world, its origins go back to 19 . In 19 the original idea for this great network of computers sprung forth from a question “How could U.
- The Internet as we know today was not a concept that was quickly enacted when it was first thought up. It was a revolutionary process that was the result of visionary people who painstakingly brought forth the World Wide Web. These individuals saw a promising potential in allowing computers to share information on research and development in scientific and military fields.
- First, he was a working man with a limited transportation budget. Later he was a rebellious street-fighter. Later still, he was an apathetic veteran in an apathetic country.
- Chemistry has been called the science of what things are. Its intent is the exploration of the nature of the materials that fabricate our physical environment, why they hold the different properties that depict them, how their atomic structure may be fathomed, and how they may be manipulated and changed.
- The 1990 s will go down in history as the decade that witnessed the birth and explosion of a worldwide revolution. A revolution that, in a matter of a few years, affected a sizeable portion of the world s population, not only by enriching their daily lives but by changing their very existence.
- Although the Internet was created in the 1960s as a communications tool for the U.S. military to withstand a severe nuclear war and still be operable, until the government opened it up to public use in the late 1980s. The Internet became a unique communications phenomenon.
- The Internet has revolutionized the computer and communications world like nothing before. The invention of the telegraph, telephone, radio, and computer set the stage for this unprecedented integration of capabilities. The Internet is a world-wide broadcasting capability, a mechanism for gathering information, and a medium for communication and interaction between individuals and their computers without regard for geographic location.
- Roman history begins in a small village in central Italy; this unassuming village would grow into a small metropolis, conquer and control all of Italy, southern Europe, the Middle East, and Egypt, and find itself, by the start of what no other people had managed before: the ruled the entire world under a single administration for a considerable amount of time.
- The first iteration of the Internet was launched in 1971 with a public showing in early 1972. This first network, known as ARPANET (Advanced Research Projects Agency NETwork) was very primitive by today’s standards, but a milestone in computer communications.
- Mark Twain once said, “The man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds”. This phrase could be applied to Fred Smith and Federal Express. From their beginnings in Little Rock, Arkansas in the early 70’s delivering 186 packages overnight to 25 U.
- If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy (Siegel 9). When something as vast, influential and readily evolving as the Internet is introduced to the world, there is bound to be countless issues of controversy surrounding it. In the past decade, our society has become based solely on the ability to move large amounts of information across great distances quickly and efficiently.
- It s hard for one not to be familiar with the state of our nation in the 60s and 70s. The period was arguably the high point of independent thought for the century. Average, everyday people began to question and disagree with aspects of society that had formerly been respected and revered.
- The Panama Canal has been called the big ditch, the bridge between two continents, and the greatest shortcut in the world. When it was finally finished in 1914, the 51-mile waterway cut off over 7,900 miles of the distance between New York and San Francisco, and changed the face of the industrialized world (”Panama Canal”).
- During the past seventy years, country music has gone through many changes. On the other hand, country music has always dealt with real issues of ordinary people. Country music comes from simple stories of everyday life. Country was once limited to the rural South and Southwest but is now successful throughout all of the United States.
- Imagine we could step back to Manahattan?s financial district circa 1869, we might see a man in a frock coat and high silk hat hurrying along the cobblestone streets. This could be Marcus Goldman, an immigrant from Europe and maturing entrepreneur. Would he have ever thought that he would be the founder of the ?greatest financial success stories of the twentieth century?? (Endlich,
- Haiku poetry has been around for many years. It started in Japan and has gone worldwide since. Its simple form makes it interesting to the people who write and read it. Even though haiku poetry is one of, if not the smallest form of poetry, there is a long history behind it and many elements, such as structure, topic, ?haiku moment,? season word, imagery, and suggestiveness, that have to be considered when writing haiku.
- Kennedy Memorial Book Award winner Rachel and Her Children: Homeless Families in America. Peter was a carpenter and she was a homemaker who raised their five children. They lived in a neat, working class apartment building in New York City.
- Within the Cyberpunk cultures there are sub cultures such as hackers, phreaks ,ravers etc.. all have a connection with new technologies. The term Cyberpunk was originated in Science Fiction Literature, writers such as William Gibson tell stories of future worlds, cultures and the Internet.
- E-mail and Internet communications are not secure or anonymous, System Administrators and fourteen year-old hackers alike can pry into your personal or corporate mail. Others can read anything you send. Communicating by e-mail has been compared to sending postcards that anyone can read as they travel along.
- 3.The term FTP is also frequently used. File transfer protocol (FTP) started as an Internet archival and retrieval medium, somewhat analogous to traditional libraries. 4.The world-wide web (WWW), which is another component of the Net, can be used to “publish” material that would traditionally appear in journals, magazines, posters, books, television and even on film.