Данная работа имеет значительную актуальность Роль высшей политической элиты в любом государстве трудно переоценить Отличительной особенностью нашей с...полностью>>
Культура и искусство->Реферат
Культурология – относительно новая научная дисциплина социогуманитарного характера, которая описывает, классифицирует и объясняет явления культуры Кул...полностью>>
Цінова політика підприємства являє собою комплекс заходів щодо визначення цін, цінової стратегії і тактики, умов оплати, варіювання цінами залежно від...полностью>>
- The hazards of smoking Smoking cigarettes is very hazardous to the health of smokers and the health of the people around them. Many people die because of inhaling cigarette smoke every year. Some of the harmful ingredients in cigarette smoke are nicotine, carbon monoxide, and tar.
- There is a lot of harm in smoking. These days everyone is talking about the long-term effects that smoking has a person. Smoking causes many different types of cancer. Including lung, oral, and kidney as well as esophagus cancers. Smoking also causes chronic bronchitis, and many types of breathing disorders like emphysema.
- Smoking refers to the practice of inhaling smoke from the burning tobacco in a pipe, cigar, or most commonly, a cigarette. Smokers feel relaxation because tobacco contains nicotine that is very addictive to a person who smokes. Smoking causes numerous hazards, which include: cancers, second hand smoke problems, and problems in pregnancy.
- There are many things today which cause us harm. One can spend virtually an entire day listing the hazards faced by modern society. However, none of these hazards are as deadly as a habit millions of American’s bring on themselves twenty to thirty times a day.
- About 50 million people in the United States alone currently smoke a total of 570 billion cigarettes each year. In each one of these cigarettes there are around 4 different chemicals, some of which are highly toxic. Nicotine, a main ingredient of tobacco smoke, is the most addictive drug known to man.
- stop them completely Nicotine is an addictive drug and also one of the most dangerous ingredients in cigarette tobacco Cigarette smokers are addicted to the nicotine in cigarettes just like a junkie is addicted to heroin or cocaine When a person smokes a cigarette the body reacts immediately to the
- In this report I am going to tell you some of the irreversible health effects of smoking and why some people start smoking. Some of the health effects caused by smoking are non-small cell and small cell lung cancer. An irreversible health effect is a permanent change in the structure and/or function of an organ system or a permanently increased risk of suffering from a disease or some other threat to health.
- Is there anyone who does not know someone who smokes? Everyone has a family member, friend, or co-worker who smokes. They have chosen to smoke, but by just being around them you are also smoking, only you have not made that choice. Before you choose to take this risk you should think about what may happen to your body.
- Smoking. What is it? Is it safe? What is in it? All these questions constantly appear in the minds of the world s youth. In due time, you will begin to discover the truths and myths of smoking both marijuana and tobacco. Many people wonder about the actual hazards of smoking.
- Almost half of all smokers between the ages of thirty-five and sixty-nine die prematurely. Smokers could be losing an average of twenty to twenty five years of their life.
- Teenagers and children shouldn t smoke because it represents a risk to their health. Young people who smoke tobacco have high heartbeats, they have a low tolerance for exercise, and an increase risk of damaging arteries from fatty buildups associated with heart disease.
- When Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas, he found the natives using tobacco in much the same manner as it is used today. The American Indians believed it to possess 0medicinal properties, which was the main reason for its introduction into Europe.
- We used to watch the dark silhouette of the Marlboro Cowboy riding off into the setting sun. In this day and age, the Marlboro Cowboy turns to his partner and says, ?Bob I?ve got emphysema.? Within the last decade, smoking advertisements have been completely overshadowed by radical anti-tobacco advertisements.
- A new trend in marijuana smoking is adult use. Older people also use marijuana regularly. Studies of marijuana use among older professional groups early in 197 showed that in geographical areas of high use, there were numbers of professional and other upper middle class people who make fairly regular recreational use of the drug.
- Throughout childhood and teenage years, people have always had the urge to undertake dangerous habits in order to appear older (Kelder G. E., 1997, April). Smoking is a hazardous habit that many minors have turned to in attempts to look mature. (Braverman P.
- For many people smoking is a trend, or a way of attracting attention so people will think better of them, at least that is how the smoker feels. But in many cases in this corrupt day and age the smoker is an addict and is the dependent of the vicious drug nicotine.
- One out of four deaths of people thirty-five to sixty- four years old result from smoking. On the average, every cigarette takes five and a half minutes of life away from a smoker. (Bartecchi, 4 ) Although restrictions have been placed on the use of cigarettes in public areas such as restaurants and airplanes, the US has yet to place a ban on smoking.
- SURGEON GENERALS WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy. Cigarette smoking has been proven to be hazardous to your health. It wasn t until 1964 that the actual truth came out about cigarette use. From the years 1952-1956 Kent brand cigarettes was allowed to use a filter containing asbestos.
- Throughout the history of mankind, the world witnessed many discoveries and progresses due to continuous researches and experiments in several fields such as medicine and physics. Theses persisting scientific studies led to the birth of modern technologies which helped in improving the civilization.
- I am honored to be writing to you on such a significant topic of national concern. Average citizens are annoyed and just plain fatigued with the drugs and crime problems in America. These upright citizens, that contribute to the growth of American society, are being told that legalization is a reasonable alternative to dealing with these problems in their communities.