Мотиви вибору імен різноманітні. Одні батьки саме так називають дітей, бо вважають ці імена милозвучними. Інші надають перевагу конкретним іменам, том...полностью>>
Бенуа-Луи Анрикес родился в 1732 году. С 1769 по 1779 год жил в столице Российской империи городе Санкт-Петербурге, занимая должность профессора грави...полностью>>
Новая экономическая политика является одной из проблем, постоянно привлекающих внимание исследователей и лиц, изучающих историю России. После 7-летнег...полностью>>
- The guitar is a fretted, stringed instrument, and is a member of the lute family. It originated in Persia and reached Spain during the twelth-century, where it?s versatility as both a solo and accompanying instrument were established. The theory of the guitar was discovered in the early centuries.
- Four hundred years ago the guitar was invented. Since then, guitar has been a great innovative instrument. It serves as the heart of a song, or sound. From Jazz, and Blues, to Heavy Metal, and punk music guitar has been perhaps the biggest factor in modern music.
- Throughout its centuries-old history, the guitar has alternately experienced times of extreme popularity and cultural obscurity. Through the diversity of instruments that now belong to the guitar family and through the diversity of musical styles played upon the guitar, its existence has now been secured.
- The origin of the phenomenon that became the Beatles can be traced to 1957 when Paul McCartney (b. 18 June 1942, Liverpool, England) successfully auditioned at a church f?te in Woolton, Liverpool, for the guitarist’s position in the Quarrymen, a skiffle group led by John Lennon (b.
- The world is a messed up place and we are all stuck here until our lives are through, or until we choose to leave. It?s strange that I go along with everything everyone tells me, such as that I should ware certain cloths or listen to certain songs. I often wonder why I do the things I do, but then I just realize that?s who I am.
- The authors of The SS, were a collaboration of editors of Time-Life trying to show the factual evidence and knowledge of the SS with the least amount of biases and strict factual evidence. The first general consultant of the information, was Col. John R.
- The hippies were a main part of the social aspect of this decade. If you were a freethinking individual who did many mind-altering drugs then you might have been considered a Hippie. Hippies also made up the biggest social protest of this decade. They rejected traditional society The Hippies movement was closely tied to the anti-war movement.
- Two lights appear on the horizon and Mr. Lawrence signals for a ride. The family of four lazily enters the cab after a late night at the theatre and they take off. Because of the long night and lengthy ride they doze off and leave their destination in the strange driver?s hands.
- As the nineteen seventies came to a close so did many of the musical styles of that decade. While some faced what seemed to be extinction others went through a sort of evolutionary process. The bands that were at the top of the heavy metal ladder during this time were such acts as Motorhead, Iron Maiden, and Tygers of Pan Tang.
- The introduction of pop style into the music industry in the nineteen-fifties and sixties has had a definite effect on the world. Pop brought rock’n'roll music into existence; it gave those listening to it a sense of non-conformity and freedom. It put parents on the edge of their seats with worry, teenagers on the edge of their seats wanting more.
- As the dust clears, a horrible landscape shows itself to anyone who is still alive to see it. World War III has ended only to leave in it’s wake the bleak carnage and destruction of hundreds of nuclear weapons. The planet lay riddled with huge craters full of the remnants of our civilization.
- The Development of the Television Television, our link to the changing world around us. Once thought to be just a passing phase through a quickly advancing society, but now a common innovation in every household. Since the l940s television has become the window on the world for much of industrialized society.
- The American Saddlebred is famous for its beauty, intelligence, endurance and lofty action. The breed is considered the peacock of the show ring because of its flashy high action gaits, its strikingly long arched neck, and high set tail. As few written records were kept in early US history, little is known of the complete origins.
- THE ROARING TWENTIES Americans, in the years following the end of World War I found themselves in an era, where the people simply wished to detach themselves from the troubles of Europeans and the rest of the world. During the years of the Twenties, the economy was prosperous, there was widespread social reform, new aspects of culture were established, and people found better ways to improve their lifestyle and enjoy life.
- Thinking in the philosophical terms of “good” and “evil,” nothing purely “good” can survive without the slightest taint of “evil,” and vice-versa. The same standard exists for everything. Just as you cannot always succeed by being purely honest, a government cannot hold itself together without committing it’s own personal rights and wrongs.
- The draft law otherwise known as the conscription of soldiers to serve their country, is one of the most controversial issues not only in the United States but in the entire world.Because of the history behind its past, debate has led up to present day about whether or not the Draft law should be used.
- Assyrian civilization was focused around its powerful king with a militaristic hierarchy supported by officials, artisans, farmers, and slaves. The king was chief judge, lawmaker, commander-in-chief of the army, and head of the religion, although he was not deified himself.
- It seems readily evident from an examination of the nature and role of the family in the developing world that form may indeed follow function. Many sociological studies conducted in recent years have indicated that the nuclear family is found at both the primitive and modern stages of economic evolution.
- In the early stages of the bass guitar the bassist were known to be musically challenged so they played on four strings because they could not play on five or six strings. Leo Fender whose company was just five years old invented the early bass in 1951.
- Most of what we hear today, in essence, probably developed from the blues. The word “blue” has been associated with the idea of melancholia or depression since the Elizabethan era. To have the blues meant that you had a depressed mood or felt things that weren’t going your way.