Целью данной работы являлась разработка алгоритма преобразования последовательной программы на языке Fortran в параллельную программу на языке Fortran...полностью>>
В настоящее время происходит очень быстрое развитие компьютерных технологий. Большинство цифровых систем строится на микропроцессорах или на микроконт...полностью>>
Под маркетинговыми исследованиями понимается систематический сбор, отображение и анализ данных по разным аспектам маркетинговой деятельности. Маркетин...полностью>>
Актуальность работы. Определённые достижения в области распознавания классов автомобильной и гусеничной техники были получены в ряде НИИ бывшего СССР ...полностью>>
- This was the first of many mistakes Xerox would make in the next two decades. So, in 1975, Ed Roberts built the Altair 80800, which is largely regarded as the first PC.
- “Computers aren’t for nerds anymore,” they announced. “Computers are going to be the bicycle of the mind. Low cost computers for everyone.” From the first day on the founders of Apple kept their vision intact, and they spoke it at every turn.
- The evolution of the computer has been an on going struggle with technology. The first computer created was in the third century. The Abacus was developed for counting and since this time man has been pushing the limits to create machines that can perform tasks faster and more efficient than human possibility.
- Microsoft is committed to the stress free PC for home users. People want a computer that does all the cool stuff and anything that works. For the first time, Microsoft Corporation will focus its development efforts on ways that people use their personal computers at home for fun, convenience, access to information, and communication.
- The Bronze Age and the Iron Age were two periods in human history that proved through the discovery of artifacts that humans learned to harness these raw materials ingeniously. The Industrial Revolution of the late nineteenth century brought the discoveries of the Bronze and Iron Ages to new heights, and the advent of the locomotive, automobiles, cargo ships and airplanes were the most evident by-products of such raw materials.
- In the following report, computer viruses will be explained in detail. A lengthy and informative description of the evolution and history on microcomputer viruses will be given, to give you a background of their origin for some understanding of how they came to be.
- Sam Vaknin’s Psychology, Philosophy, Economics and Foreign Affairs Web SitesThe PRODUCTIVE HARDWARE The world is debating the Solow Paradox. Named after the Nobel laureate in economics, it was stated by him thus: “You can see the computer age everywhere these days, except in the productivity statistics”.
- Since human beings have used Computers , the request of being rich ,and getting more information quicker than before has increased . Have you ever found yourself rushing from one computer to another in your office or home ,attending to several different jobs at various location?
- One of my grandfathers favorite movies, Cimarron, had a memorable scene with a panorama of an enormous number of covered wagons lined up to participate in the Oklahoma Land Rush. This scene captures the essence of the Internet rush. In 1990 the U.S. National Science Foundation approved the use of the Internet for nonacademic uses, but it was only in 1993 that the technologies were developed making possible the World Wide Web (WWW).
- This article will evaluate the practicality of several PCs vs. Apple Macs for an incoming college freshman. The ever-changing computer world is a maze of options and capabilities. Within this ever-changing world lie to very different elements; the PC and the Mac are two very different computers.
- Agnst College is in the process of creating and implementing a revised computer literacy course called CIS110: Computer Literacy. A debate of what computer literacy is led to this report. In this report we hope to reexamine the issues of computer literacy and, in some small way, define a body of knowledge which may offer an educational framework for educators as we approach the new millennium.
- The invention of the automobile by Henry Ford in 1903 started a domino effect on society that would change the face of modern civilization as we know it. Within 50 years of its creation, cars were changing from an item of luxury to an item of necessity, and the vast majority of Americans owned one.
- In recent years, scholarly communication has virtually exploded into the on-line electronic world. This has brought a number of demonstrable benefits to the scholarly communication process as well as highlighting a number of inefficiencies and obstacles to the full deployment of information technology.
- The security and privacy of all computer users has been compromised by the advancement of computer technology. As the complexity and potential of computers, computer hardware, and computer software increases, so is seen a steady increase in the loss of privacy and security of all computer users ranging from home users and reaching as far as the corporate sector.
- The relentless advance of IT and telecommunications systems has brought dramatic benefits to individuals, businesses and other organisations. These years, the world has developed into an information economy, and the applying of new technologies is at the centre of the activity.
- INTERNET BASICS The Internet is a worldwide network of computer networks. It is comprised of thousands of separately administered networks of many sizes and types. Each of these networks is comprised of as many as tens of thousands of computers; the total number of individual users of the Internet is in the millions.
- Because the field of Business Law is so great, this paper will examine a single aspect of Business Law, that of antitrust action. Specifically, as it is applied to Microsoft, antitrust litigation is raising eyebrows in both the legal and business worlds.
- n 1842 Babbage’s Difference Engine and the Analytical Engine Convinced his machine would benefit England, Babbage applied for and received one of the first government grants to build the difference engine. Hampered by nineteenth century machine technology, cost over runs, and the possibility his chief engineer was padding the bills, Babbage completed only a portion of the difference Engine before the government with drew its support in 1842, deeming the project “worthless to science”.
- A 5 page exploration of the topic of kids and hacking, the non-malicious but unauthorized entry into private computer systems. Addresses the problem of hacking and suggests ways to deal with these cases from both a legal standpoint and a parental guidance standpoint.
- Computer-based training (CBT) is an all-encompassing term used to describe any computer-delivered training including CD-ROM and the World Wide Web. CBT courseware curriculum development involves the use of integrated multimedia training tools that have taken the lead in developing training courseware.