В процессе работы студент должен приобрести навыки самостоятельного решения поставленных задач; уметь применять существующие методы расчета систем гор...полностью>>
где =1,2 - коэффициент динамичности (для 6К), =1 1 - коэффициент надежности по назначению, =0 95 - коэффициент надежности по нагрузке, =0 9 - коэффици...полностью>>
У цивільних, промислових, а також тваринницьких будинках повітря повинне бути досить чистим і помірковано вологим Підтримка параметрів внутрішнього по...полностью>>
Проектирование предприятия по восстановлению шлицевых валов КПП, ведущих валов главных передач, полуосей ведущих мостов
С позиции материалоемкости воспроизводства машин экономическая целесообразность ремонта обусловлена возможностью повторного использования большинства ...полностью>>
- The Devil and the Religious Controversies of Sixteenth-Century FranceRESEARCH conducted by social historians in the past few decades has revealed a rich fabric of religious belief and ritual in late medieval and early modern Europe. In concentrating on behavior and practice, as opposed to doctrine and dogma, these historians have shown that Christianity as understood by the masses was at times far removed from the liturgical and doctrinal controversies of the elite.
- Are there such things as a witch? If the answer is yes, then what do they look like? Where do they live? In what way are they different from the modern day illusionist or magician? If the answer is no, then explain why nearly the entire population of Europe was convinced that witches existed for more then a century so much so, in fact, that a section
- The US. government spent more than $140 billion on the war. Despite this enormous military effort, the United States failed to achieve its objective of preserving an independent, noncommunist state in South Vietnam. This failure has led to searching questions about why and how the war was fought and whether a better diplomatic and military outcome was possible for the United States.
- In this study, the use of "religious" as a film genre is meant to denote 1) dramatizations of characters and events from the holy books of world religions; 2) biographies of saints and clergy; 3) films in which the principal characters are members of the clergy; and 4) films that deal directly with spiritual questions and beliefs.
- The Dutch Maimonides: how ironic that this epithet, a name `synonomous with virtue, respect and religious devotion, should be `directed at a man villified and ostracized by the Dutch Jewish `community for heretical tendencies, and left to die in `circumstances bordering on the ignominious, among Gentiles.
- Fiction and hyper-realityWhen Mario Vargas Llosa, the precocious star of the 1960s “boom” in Latin American fiction, ran for president in 1990 in his native Peru, many of his most avid readers prayed he would lose. As his friend, the Cuban writer Guillermo Cabrera Infante, observed: “Peru’s uncertain gain would be literature’s loss.
- Abortion is one of the most controversial issues today. It has become a question of not only ethics, but morals. In the 1973 case of Roe v Wade the Supreme Court ruled that a woman has the right to terminate a pregnancy by abortion within the first six months of the pregnancy.
- Mystery and the study of the unknown has always intrigued people. The search for truth has led to many wonders. Some believe in the “supernatural” while others do not and believe it is all a hoax. Both types of people obviously have their own seasonings for believing or disbelieving in it.
- pic Characteristics of Milton’s Masterwork Paradise Lost is one of the finest examples of the epic tradition in all of literature In composing this extraordinary work, John Milton was, for the most part, following in the manner of epic poets of past centuries: Barbara Lewalski notes that Paradise Lost is an “epic whose closest structural affinities are to Virgil’s Aeneid “; she continues, however, to state that we now recognize as well the influence of epic traditions and the presence of epic features other than Virgilian Among the poem’s Homeric elements are its Iliadic subject, the death and
- That’s right fortune telling, not dancing naked in the woods like the story has been told to many times ( ).
- Nathaniel Hawthorne and William Faulkner?s short stories ?Young Goodman Brown? and ?A Rose for Emily? use a moral to endorse particular ideals or values. Through their characters examination and evaluation of one another, the author?s lesson is brought forth.
- In Faust, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe builds a dramatic poem around the basis of human strengths and weaknesses, two traits exemplified by Goethe through his main character, Johann Faust. Throughout his life, Faust becomes knowledgeable in math, science, and the Holy Scripture, yet desires to find happiness as a result of his persistent struggle for power.
- Known as the ?Melting Pot?, America is a country with a more diverse population than any other But America also has a long, painful past of discrimination that has been based on sex, race, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation and various other characteristics that stray from the average white American citizen Through the years, government has played a major role in trying to correct the past wrongs due to discrimination by enacting legislation and adding amendments to the Constitution The primary purpose of these measures is to enforce non-discriminating employment practices and to
- Augustine the AfricanAugustine was born in Tagaste (modern Souk Ahras, Algeria) in 354 and died almost seventy-six years later in Hippo Regius (modern Annaba) on the Mediterranean coast sixty miles away. In the years between he lived out a career that seems to moderns to bridge the gap between ancient pagan Rome and the Christian middle ages.
- During the eighth and ninth centuries A.D., a new emphasis began to develop within the religion of Islam. This emphasis was a reaction against the prevailing impersonal and formal nature of Islam. For many Muslims the shari?a, while seen as necessary, failed to satisfy their deepest spiritual longings and desires.
- Christianity played a major role throughout the Middle Ages in society and politics. The Middle Ages, classified from 600 AD to 1350 AD, was significantly effected by Christianity because of the impact it had on the daily lives of people of the time. The beginning of the Early Middle Ages, after the Fall of Rome in 476 AD and the period known as the Dark Ages, the reorganization of the empire brought a desire for faith and religion, primarily Christianity.
- The first amendment to the Constitution contends that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of the press. In the past ten years especially, music has been under assault by lawmakers, prosecutors and critics of morality and taste.
- The basic astrological assumptions are not hard to grasp. For if astronomy is the study of the movements of the heavenly bodies, then astrology is the study of the effects of those movements. The astronomers of the ancient world assumed a division of the universe whereby the superior, immutable bodies of the celestial worlds ruled over the terrestrial or sublunary sphere, where all was mortality and change.
- ( Massie 490-495). Rasputin is known as the Siberian mystic healer, whose life has been retold countless number of times throughout history. People often talk of Rasputin?s mystery and discrepancies associated with the depiction of Rasputin’s life.
- Stories concerning the monster date back to the th century A.D. The region was in complete isolation until a road was built alongside the lake in 1933. Then large numbers of people travelled through the region for the very first time. Over the years thousands have reported seeing something in the lake.