Adolf Hitler was born in the small Austrian village of Braunau Am Inn on April 20, 1889. Adolf?s father, Aolis, was born in 1837. Aolis had always use...полностью>>
Государство и право->Реферат
Государство - это сложно организованная целостная система, представленная всем государственным аппаратом, осуществляющим целенаправленное политическое...полностью>>
Grafting has been used for thousands of years. It is said that the Chinese have been grafting plants since 1 BC. It was and still is used all over the...полностью>>
- Through out history rulers and those in power have often sought greater control and attempted to secure more authority. During the Middle Ages power was usually obtained by either being victorious in battle, inheritance, or by entering in some sort of contract.
- The flag of the former West Germany was retained when Germany was reunified in 1990. The colors were taken from the uniforms of German volunteers during the Napoleonic Wars, and have flown intermittently over Germany since 1848. The black represents gunpowder, the red represents blood, and the gold represents fire.
- Charlemagne was born in Northern Europe on April , 74 . He was born the first of two sons to the Mayor of the Palace and Frankish King, Pepin the Short, and Bertrade (?Bertha Greatfoot?). Charlemagne?s father, Pepin the short, was elevated by decree of the Roman Pope Stephen II, from the rank of Mayor of the Palace to that of King and ruled alone over the Franks from 75 to 7 8.
- “By the sword and the cross,” Charlemagne became master of Western Europe. It was falling into decay when Charlemagne became joint king of the Franks in 768. Except in the monasteries, people had all but forgotten education and the arts. Boldly Charlemagne conquered barbarians and kings alike.
- Carolingians assumption of Kingship from Popes, in return protected them from enemies ? 754 intervene in Lombardy to get regime better disposed toward papacy, failed and took Kingdom in 774 ? Charlemagne?s coronation shows how Carolingians taking on role of the Emperor as protectors of Popes.
- “By the sword and the cross,” Charlemagne became master of Western Europe. It was falling into decay when Charlemagne became joint king of the Franks in 768.
- The above statement can perhaps best sum up the relationship between Christianity and Europe throughout the ages. Christianity has been the strongest single influence in the history of Europe. Regardless of the century, no discussion would be complete without reference being made, at least in small part, to the Church.