Для чисельного інтегрування застосувати метод Рунне-Кутта 4-го порядку: , , де . , , , . Варіанти експериментальних даних: Вектор оцінюваних параметрі...полностью>>
Родители Полка были шотландского происхождения, по матери он был потомком шотландского религиозного реформатора, основателя пресвитерианства Джона Нок...полностью>>
Культура и искусство->Реферат
Более ста лет прошло со дня изобретения радио. Но и сегодня при обсуждении вопросов национального приоритета оно вызывает немало споров в научной сред...полностью>>
- In the book The Chamber John Grisham shares the need for the death penalty in our society. The death penalty has existed as long as humans have existed. The quote “an eye for an eye” is found in the Bible. In the middle ages fines, public humiliation and imprisonment were appropriate punishments for all crimes, and death penalty for all murders.
- As the man sits in his chamber he only seems to notice the negativity of his surroundings in a depressive state of mind over his lost. ?..A midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary?. He was, as many people seem to be when they are depressed, in a lethargic and calm state nearly sleeping.
- The novel The Chamber, by John Grisham, is an emotional account of a lawyer’s struggle to liberate his racist grandfather from death row. This attorney not only battles to save a life but skirmishes against of the most debated topics of modern society: capital punishment.
- In the play Macbeth, by William Shakespeare, Lady Macbeth is a woman driven by love and ambition. In the beginning, she appears to be very tough; yet, she weakens, as Macbeth grows fouler in his deeds. Lady Macbeth is able to spurn her husband on his evil pursuit of becoming king, but she cannot handle the human feelings of guilt are remorse that go along with this act.
- Many people do not get yearly check ups and that’s how it gets out of control. Glaucoma effects only % of the population. If people over the age of 1 would go and get themselves checked then most people would not have to deal with the major effect which is blindness.
- In the course of the 20th century, film audiences have come to regard being scared out of their minds as one of the best forms of entertainment. This love affair with horror starts with the fantasy films of France's Georges Melies. His trick-photography shorts, filled with witches, devils, wizards, imps, and mad doctors, were both spooky and funny, and audiences flocked to them internationally in the 1900s.
- ? In most cases the ghettos were unprotected and vulnerable to attack.? The pogroms took advantage of this, regularly invading the ghettos, killing, robbing and injuring hundreds of Jews without provocation.From 1933-1934 the Nazi?s took control of Germany under Adolf Hitler who had an irrational hatred of Jews.
- The Netherlands is low-lying country in western Europe located west of Germany and north of Belgium. According to a 1993 estimate, the Netherlands had a population of 15,224,942. The overall population density was about 449 persons per sq km (about 1162 per sq mi) which makes it one of the most densely populated countries in the world.
- The Superior and Inferior are the biggest veins in the body. The Superior is really the biggest. These veins have a lot of carbon dioxide and have oxygen-poor blood. The aorta is the biggest artery in the whole body.
- A great water tollway, often called the “Big Ditch,” links the Atlantic and pacific oceans. It weaves across a strip of tropical land where the Isthmus of Panama narrows in the shape of a long flattened letter S. The fame of the Panama Canal is not in its size, since it is only about 51 miles long.
- The Great Pyramids of Ancient Egypt are the most magnificent and amazing man-made structures to have ever been erected. They are the only ones still in existence from the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The pyramids were created some 4 years ago, and to this day many still exist.
- In the book Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare, Cassius and the conspirators depicted Caesar as being ambitious. He was also said to not be ambitious by Mark Antony. He was, however, ambitious. This is because he refused the crown three times, he did not listen to the warnings that people gave him throughout the book, and he did not end the punishment he placed upon Metellus Cimber?s brother, Publius Cimber.
- The guitar is a fretted, stringed instrument, and is a member of the lute family. It originated in Persia and reached Spain during the twelth-century, where it?s versatility as both a solo and accompanying instrument were established. The theory of the guitar was discovered in the early centuries.
- In William Shakespeare’s Macbeth, imagery plays a key role in the audience’s understanding of the theme of the play. One type of imagery that is prevalent in the story is supernatural or unnatural imagery. With the sense of the supernatural and interference of the spirits, Macbeth and Lady Macbeth are led to dangerous, tempting things.
- The early history of the phonograph can be organized into the following sections: Leon Scott’s Phonautograph Edison’s Phonograph The Bell-Tainter Graphophone Early Recording Industry Berliner’s Gramophone The Major Talking Machine Corporations Worldwide Recording Boom Innovations Through World War I Recording in the Jazz Age Radio and Electronic Recording Depression and Decline Leon Scott’s Phonautograph The first successful sound recording device was developed by Leon Scott de Martinville in 1855.
- “The Jungle” portrays the lower ranks of the industrial world as the scene of a naked struggle for survival. Where workers not only are forced to compete with each other but, if they falter, are hard pressed to keep starvation from their door and a roof over their heads.
- Many people from different countries where held as prisoners in concentration and death camps. The main victims of these camps were the Jews. They were discriminated because of their religion and there way of life. The number one reason why concentration and death camps ever existed was because of hate.
- Deep within the jungle of Mexico and extending into the limestone shelf of the Yucatan peninsula lie the mysterious temple and pyramids of the Maya. While Europe was still in the midst of the dark ages, these amazing people had mapped the heavens, evolved the only true writing system native to the Americas and were masters of mathematics.
- When watching the Branagh version of Much Ado About Nothing, I tended to realize lines had been omitted from the movie. I then got further into the movie and some of the lines that were ones that foreshadow what had happened in the text. The purpose of this paper will show that lines left out of the movie were in some way essential to character development and aided in the movie’s plot confusion.
- Packingtown is a section of Chicago where the meat packing industry is centralized. They take a tour of the plant, and see the unbelievable efficiency and speed at which hogs and cattle are butchered, cooked, packed, and shipped. In Packingtown, no part of the animal is wasted.