Сегодня в России на рекламу тратятся значительные финансовые средства. Экономические обороты рекламного бизнеса в нашей стране практически сравнялись ...полностью>>
Особенностями, которые характеризуют молочное скотоводство, является: повсеместность производства молока и молочных продуктов для бесперебойного снабж...полностью>>
На протяжении последних 50 лет компьютеры постоянно развивались, дешевели и становились миниатюрнее, электронные лампы в них сменились транзисторами, ...полностью>>
- The Basque “nation” –for lack of a better word– is composed of seven different “provinces” –for the lack of a better word– four are located within the borders of Spain and three within those of France in the triangle formed by the Atlantic Ocean and the Garonne and Ebro rivers, as shown in the map below.
- Charles the Great invaded Spain in the year 778. He had been invited in by the governor of the strategic city of Zaragoza, who had promised to turn the city over to him. He entered through a pass in the western Pyrenees Mountains and marched through the lands of the Basques, a people who had managed to maintain their freedom from Muslim domination and who were not too pleased with the Franks entering their land without even asking permission.
- When the new colonies were formed in the New World, it brought a great deal of wealth and prosperity to Spain. The immense resources in North and South America were being exploited; this trade was controlled from the Iberian Peninsula. Charles of Spain, later became Emperor Charles, took over an empire including Africa, America, and Asia.
- Because if we crush Fascism here we’ll save our people in America, and in other parts of the world from the vicious persecution, wholesale imprisonment, and slaughter which the Jewish people suffered and are suffering under Hitler’s Fascist heels.
- Niccolo Machiavelli was born in Florence on 3 May 1469 during a time of great political activity in Italy. His first role in political affairs came at the young age of twenty-nine when the ruling regime of Savonrola fell from power in his native city.
- ? However, the Great Schism destroyed the Church?s image and some claims of the Popes were discredited by the appearance of multiple claimants to the Papal throne.
- “By the sword and the cross,” Charlemagne became master of Western Europe. It was falling into decay when Charlemagne became joint king of the Franks in 768. Except in the monasteries, people had all but forgotten education and the arts. Boldly Charlemagne conquered barbarians and kings alike.
- There are roughly 6,500 spoken languages in the world today. However, about 2, of those languages have fewer than 1, speakers. The most widely spoken language in the world is Mandarin Chinese. There are 885, , people in China that speak that language.
- Charlemagne was born in Northern Europe on April , 74 . He was born the first of two sons to the Mayor of the Palace and Frankish King, Pepin the Short, and Bertrade (?Bertha Greatfoot?). Charlemagne?s father, Pepin the short, was elevated by decree of the Roman Pope Stephen II, from the rank of Mayor of the Palace to that of King and ruled alone over the Franks from 75 to 7 8.
- “When you cross the mountains that divide France from Spain you step into another world. Europe ends at the Pyrenees, and the land beyondthe mountains has a character and personality that are strikingly different. The sun beats down mercilessly on a country that is beautiful.
- Australian Shepherds are a truly versatile breed. Not only are they agile working dogs, they are also extremely intelligent animals and wonderful family companions. A very endearing quality of Aussies is their intense desire to please their owners; this makes them quick learners and loyal friends.
- From around 1901 to 1903, Picasso began his first truly original style, which is known as the blue period. During this time Picasso depicted figures whose clothing and body language speaked of the lowliness of their social status.
- La lexicologie peut être historique et descriptive, elle peut être orientée vers une ou plusieurs langues. La lexicologie historique envisage le développement du vocabulaire d'une langue dès origines jusqu 'à nos jours, autant dire qu'elle en fait une étude diachronique.