Першими зробили спроби обґрунтувати рівноправність чоловіків і жінок французькі філософи Вольтер, Д Дідро, Ш -Л Монтеск'є, які обстоювали право жінок ...полностью>>
Актуальность проблемы профилактики наркоманий определяется изменением наркоситуации в нашей стране, основной тенденцией которой является катастрофичес...полностью>>
Обґрунтування ролі соціального капіталу у формуванні засад концепції людського розвитку на прикладі Полтавської області
Життєвий рівень у різних країнах різний Люди мають неоднакові можливості для облаштування свого побуту, зміцнення здоров'я, одержання освіти чи набутт...полностью>>
Професія "психолог" з'явилася в XX столітті Процес формування професії психолога неоднаково протікав в різних країнах і в різних сферах соці...полностью>>
- Lying. People have been lying since the beginning of time. Some people are good at it, and some people are horrible at it. There are some that have mastered the art and make money at it. Lawyers, for example, are known for their skill as liars. Whatever profession, hobby, or special interest that brings us to communicate with others a person has will bring the art of lying in to play.
- Theater is the most remarkable art of life. It is a collaborate art combining different people into one solid group in which they work together harmoniously in order to portray a certain idea, concept, or piece of art. Theater deals with various forms of emotions and is most commonly expected to leave a trace or stimulate sentiments on the audience.
- Ireland has been inhabited since Stone Age times. For more than five thousand years peoples moving westwards across the European continent have settled in the country and each new group of immigrants, Celts, Vikings, Normans, English, has contributed to its present population.
- Joel Rosenman woke up on Friday, August 15, 1969, at 6:00 A.M. This was the first day of what is now known as the most famous rock festival in history, the Woodstock Music and Art Fair. Joel, along with John Roberts, Artie Kornfeld, and Michael Lang, created Woodstock.
- David Harvey is well-known in social theory circles for books like Social Justice and the City (1973), The Limits to Capital (1982), The Urbanization of Capital (1985), and Consciousness and The Urban Experience (1985) — all seminal attempts to chart the relatively new and unexplored interface between political economy and urban geography.
- This tactic of persuasion is also called propaganda. Propaganda is the spreading of information in order to influence public opinion and to manipulate other people’s beliefs. The message of propaganda is primarily intended to serve the interests of the messenger, thereby increasing his power.
- National Lampoon s European Vacation(1985),though almost certainly produced as “pure entertainment” in Richard Dyer s sense of the term, presents to the careful reader much more than simply ninety-five minutes of farce. Underlying nearly every scene and every character s motivations are cultural stereotypes and assumptions intended to go unnoticed within the text.
- Every culture of the world has its stories. Whether large or small, technologically developed or ancient, nomadic or settled, every population on Earth has a unique mythological tradition and special history. Despite the great variety that can be found among these tales, there are certain characteristics that repeat from story to story.
- The Vietnam War was the longest war ever fought by U.S. military forces. U.S. personnel were engaged from 1961 until 1973. Approximately 10, U.S. military women served in Vietnam during the war. Most were members of the Army, Navy, and Air Force Nurse Corps.
- Thus Othello was probably produced in the autumn of 1605. After this we have no proof of its performance till four and a half years later, when we hear of it again in the journal of Prince Ludwig Friedreich of Wurtemberg, written by his secretary, Hans Wurmsser.
- ) In the old story, Lear asked his three daughters whether they loved him. Two claimed to do so extravagantly, while the third said she loved him only as a daughter should. Lear disinherited the honest daughter. The story appears elsewhere in world folklore; there is an Eastern European version in which the honest daughter says she loves her father as much as she loves salt.
- Billy does this by putting the events of his life in perspective. He reorganizes his life so that all of it occurs within the context of his days in Europe during the war.
- Though I had difficulty getting books from the library, I did find one unexpected source. I discovered a neighbour with a library. After hours of reading and discussions have come to the conclusion that of all the poems I have discovered while researching this essay, I was particularly struck by “The Raven” written by Edgar Allan Poe.
- More Nobel Prizes in physiology and medicine have been won by doctors or scientists working in the United States than the rest of the world. It is widely accepted that the best training and education is available in the United States in the field of medicine.
- He is the teller of truths and the manipulator of lies; he is a reflection of Faustus’s own character and an instrument of Lucifer’s diabolical quest. Mephostophilis’s diversity of characteristics makes him a most interesting Renaissance character because h! e is not flat, all good or all bad, but rather a multifaceted character, which wins over Faustus and draws the audience in with his intrigue.
- There is no documentary record of Shakespeare’s activities from the birth of the twins, in 1585 until Robert Greene’s complaint about him as an “upstart crow” in 1592. Biographers have therefore called these the lost years. In fact, there is nothing certain known about him from his birth in 1564 until 1592 except that he was married in 1582, fathered Susanna in 1583 and the twins Judith and Hamnet in 1585, and probably attended Stratford Grammar School.
- Nearly one sixth of all the human beings on Earth live in India, the world’s most populous democracy. Officially titled the Republic of India, it?s 1,269,413 sq. mi. lie in South Asia, occupying most of the Indian subcontinent, bordered by Pakistan (W); China, Nepal, and Bhutan (N); and Myanmar (E) and Bangladesh forms an enclave in the NE.
- 4. Simplicity La Bruy?re, knowing that many writers make the mistake of expressing simple things in a complex way, gave this advice to writers: “if you want to say that it is raining, say: ‘It is raining’.” Simplicity is the mark of good prose, and it’s also a virtue in other branches of culture, such as architecture.
- Introduction:Millions of words have been written about the remarkable cloth preserved at Turin. More recently, most of these writings dealt with one basic question, was it the actual winding sheet of the crucified Christ, bearing an imprint of His body? Or was the whole thing a gigantic hoax? A fantastic forgery of the Middle Ages? Erudite men have lined up on both sides of that compelling query.
- Italy has had a long and colorful history. For much of its history, Italy has been divided into many small and often warring city states. This occurred after the break up of the Roman Empire when much of Europe became feudal. In 476, Odoacer defeated the last emperor of ancient Rome, Romulus Augustulus.