Выпаривание - это процесс концентрирования растворов твёрдых веществ при температуре кипения путём частичного удаления растворителя в парообразном сос...полностью>>
Расчет и подбор двухкорпусной выпарной установки непрерывного действия для выпаривания нитрата калия
Рассчитать двухкорпусную выпарную установку непрерывного действия для выпаривания So = 12 000 кг/час раствора соли KNO3 от начальной концентрации a1 =...полностью>>
+(1-a2/Mв) = 0 76 мд = 76 (% мольн) W1= W0 + П W1*X1 = W0*X0 + П*X2 1/M1=a1/Ma + (1-a1)/Mв = 0 0262 => М1 = 38 17 г/моль W1[кг/час] = 2 2[кг/сек] W1[к...полностью>>
Расчет и построение ТКТ, выбор оптимального индикатора и определение индикаторной погрешности при титровании
Протолиметрию подразделяют на ацидиметрию (от лат аcidum - кислота) и алкалиметрию (от лат alcalum - щелочь) В ацидиметрии в качестве рабочего раствор...полностью>>
- An essay on The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness by Erich Fromm. Amount of pages: 478. The book goes on in explaining the ways of aggression and how it reaches into man. Citing aggressive examples in the behavior of necrophilics and Hitler. The author goes into the early life of Hitler and his parents.
- The purpose of this papers it to give general information about the author, Wolfgang von Goethe, and introduce as well as analyze the main character of one of his most influential works: The Sorrows of Young Werther. The protagonist of this series of confessional letters, Werther, is in fact a tragic figure who committed suicide as a result of his loneliness and critical approach to society, as well as his obsession for a woman, Lotte, whom he could not eventually conquest.
- In today?s day and age, violence almost seems like a way of life. Aggression is the way to solve a problem, and the only way to make someone listen is to yell louder than them. Today is a day when it is alright to show a cold blooded murder on television or in a film.
- The essential weakness of their moral education was the failure to provide any adequate sanction — [e.
- 1. One of the worst crimes in existence today is child abuse and neglect. Not only does child abuse affect and hurt a child when it happens, but, it stays with that person for the rest of their lives. It is a crime that does not stop after it has occurred, but, goes on and on for ever.
- In what would be characteristically seen as intrinsically manifested throughout the areas of existentialism, this idea of suffering, its components, as well as its distinctiveness on the part of the feebleness of human life becomes a common and usual conception for Kierkegaard, so as not to be considered.
- Scores from 12 to 24 are low, 25 to 36 low medium, 37 to 48 high medium, and 49 to 60 high. Please do not take your scores too seriously: the reliability and validity of this test are unknown! This is presented only to give you a better sense of Fromm’s orientations
- (1958) The Once and Future King is the collective volume of works, loosley based on Sir Thomas Malory?s Morte d?Arthur (c.1469), which includes The Sword in the Stone, The Queen of Air and Darkness (formerly The Witch in the Wood), The Ill-Made Knight, and The Candle in the Wind.
- The films may be silent pictures or talkies, black and white or color. They also include films such as documentaries, animation, experimental or alternative films and other types of films.
- Sigmund Freud once argued that “our species has a volcanic potential to erupt in aggression . . . [and] that we harbour not only positive survival instincts but also a self-destructive ‘death instinct’, which we usually displace towards others in aggression” (Myers ).
- Sporting With Life: Frankenstein and Science TodayThere is a broad based ethical debate taking place within today’s medical and scientific fields. This debate primarily centers around the use of science and technology in dealing with human life. In his article “Sporting With Life” Dr.
- The Immunology of Aids Introduction Although HIV was first identified in 1983, studies of previously stored blood samples indicate that the virus entered the U.S. population sometime in the late 1970s. Worldwide, an estimated 27.9 million people had become HIV-infected through mid-1996, and 7.
- The day after they reach Nantucket, Ishmael begins searching for a whaling ship preparing to leave harbor. Out of three ships ready to leave, he chooses the Pequod. The owners of the ship, Captains Peleg and Bildad are excited to hear of Queequeg from Ishmael and gladly let him join the crew.
- Kauia County, Hawaii consists of the islands of Kauia and Niihau. Kauia is a -square-mile island with a population of about 57, people. Lihue, the largest city on Kauia, is home to an estimated 12, people. Kauia is one of the wettest spots on Earth with an annual rainfall averaging 400 inches.
- 1Terrorism, use of violence, or the threat of violence, to create a climate of fear in a given population. Terrorist violence targets ethnic or religious groups, governments, political parties, corporations, and media enterprises. Organizations that engage in acts of terror are almost always small in size and limited in resources compared to the populations and institutions they oppose.
- An exhibition of portraits of the family by Alice Neel, one of the finest painters of her generation, is at the Norton Museum of Art February 14 through March 29, 1998. Both critics and the subjects of her paintings have written of Neel’s ability to portray the dynamics of relationships.
- Human Biology Final ProjectTopic: AGINGApril 27, 1 The time-related changes in the anatomy and physiology of the individual is known as biological aging. Human aging is an ongoing thing. It begins at conception, speeds up, and is then most noticeable in late middle age.
- laboratories by mostly wayward geniuses keen to pit their programming skills against each other. Since then, errant programmers began to create newer and more destructive viruses targeted at specific user groups.” (Yang, 1998) A computer virus can be as “evil as it sounds, snaking its way into personal computers, posing an occasional annoyance or a serious threat to all data.
- We live in a society that has seen a tremendous rise in juvenile violence over the past ten years. Juvenile homicides are twice as common today as they were in the mid-1980’s (Begley 35). Forcible rapes by juveniles rose 28% between 1981 and 1990, while aggravated assaults jumped 57% (Leone 61).
- Recently in a local hearing clinic, a client?s concerns were discussed. ?I?m afraid I won?t like them. My brother in law bought two hearing aids, and he keeps them in a drawer in the kitchen.? While the number of people dissatisfied with their hearing aids hovers around 50%, the hearing aid industry is hard pressed to decrease the number of returns, and increase the average daily use of each aid.