Бухгалтерский учет и аудит->Курсовая работа
Затраты играют большую роль в деятельности организации. От величины затрат зависит финансовый результат от продажи готовой продукции, выполнения работ...полностью>>
карається штрафом від ста до чотирьохсот неоподатковуваних мінімумів доходів громадян або виправними роботами на строк до двох років, або обмеженням в...полностью>>
Практика развитых стран показывает, что рыночные отношения в экологической сфере расширяются. Растёт из года в оборот экотехники, расширяется рынок от...полностью>>
- LINUX is a free, highly advanced, open-source operating system for PCs and Workstations. Technically, LINUX is an operating system kernel, the core part of an operating system. The LINUX kernel is commonly bundled with many other components to form a complete LINUX System or Distribution.
- ?UNIX was the first operating system designed to run on ?dissimilar? computers by converting most hardware specific commands in machine language into an independent programming language called ?C,?? Jon Wolfe writes in the Nashville Business Journal. (Wolfe 29) UNIX was the basis of AT&T?s telephone system and the government?s wide area network system.
- When mainframe and minicomputers provided the backbone of business computing, there were essentially networked environments in the sense that “dumb” terminals shared access to a single processor (the minicomputer or mainframe), printer (or printers) and other peripheral devices.
- Hence, is Microsoft a monopoly or not? The range of views extends from the optimists who think that changing technology removes the need for antitrust, to "middle-of-the-roaders" who think that antitrust has always been and still is an important weapon in the government’s arsenal.
- computer systems, including those of Sun Microsystems, Motorola, and the Pentagon. Mr Mitnick was ARRESTED on February 15,1995, after an FBI computer expert Tsutomu Shimomura tracked him down. Mitnick, the first hacker ever to have appeared on an FBI wanted poster.
- Before I recommend a security, it is necessary for me to establish a few assumptions about the nature of my investment perspective. I am 22 years of age and therefore am less averse to risk. Therefore, my investment time horizon is very long due to my age.
- Ergonomics is becoming one of the most important aspects of administrative management. Since the introduction of computers, offices are becoming more technologically based. Employees are spending greater amounts of time in the office and therefore must be comfortable to remain productive.
- In the 1920’s and 30’s, Standard Oil became one of the most controlling companies America had ever seen. Under the watchful eye of John Rockefeller, Standard Oil methodically phased out any and all competition. Back then, the government realized what was happening and put into effect the anti-trust law.
- Dell Computer Corporation was established in 1984 and today ranks among the world s largest computer systems companies. Dell pioneered the concepts of selling personal computer systems directly to customers; offering build-to-order computer systems; and providing direct, toll-free technical support and next-day, on-site service.
- However MULTICS proved more difficult than imagined to implement and Bell Labs withdrew from the project in 19 9 as did General Electric, dropping out of the computer business altogether. One of the Bell Labs researchers (Ken Thompson) then decided to rewrite a stripped down version of MULTICS, initially as a hobby.
- Since it began to escape from AT&T’s Bell Laboratories in the early 1970’s, the success of the UNIX operating system has led to many different versions: recipients of the (at that time free) UNIX system code all began developing their own different versions in their own, different, ways for use and sale.
- Could the megalosaurus business that was conceived in 1975 really be split in two – or three? This is what U.S. District Court Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson has decreed in order to put a stop to the monopolistic shenanigans that Microsoft calls business as usual.
- The Internet has emerged as the most rapidity adopted communication medium in history. The Internet by design is de-centralized, inexpensive, uncensored, and accessible from anywhere in the globe. Bill Gates contends that the Internet is first step along the Information Superhighway , which will ultimately create a global village that will allow for a more symmetrically distribution of information.
- 1. 23-Sep-99: ?Free Web Services Challenge AOL?s Dominance? – Internet business analysts generally are not yet convinced of the viability of the free web service business model for bring profitable. None-the-less, most agree that the free access will probably take a significant chunk of AOL?s market share before running out of investor?s money.