Все рекламные средства представляют собой определенную совокупность. При этом следует отличать рекламные средства от носителей (медиумов) рекламного с...полностью>>
Снарядом был камень или кусок свинца. Камни выбирались исходя из твердости и аэродинамики, имея вес 100 граммов. Пращник мог бросать их с расстояния д...полностью>>
Исследования личности представляют интерес для решения проблем лидерства, прежде всего с двух точек зрения: первая предполагает постановку вопросов о ...полностью>>
- Through the steam of my coffee I could see a miniature set of shiny red shoes swinging back and forth underneath the counter at the diner. A little girl had been sitting atop the red stool since I had arrived, just sitting watching the cook flip pancakes all morning long with a mature sense of fascination.
- The Netherlands is low-lying country in western Europe located west of Germany and north of Belgium. According to a 1993 estimate, the Netherlands had a population of 15,224,942. The overall population density was about 449 persons per sq km (about 1162 per sq mi) which makes it one of the most densely populated countries in the world.
- On May 26, 1978 at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois a bomb was detonated. A university police officer opened a package that had been handed to him by a professor whose name was written on the package. The officer suffered minor injuries. This was the first of sixteen bombs planted by Theodore John Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber and Unabom.
- “I treated myself to a whole bunch of sweaters at L. S. Ayres last week,” exclaimed my hunched-over grandfather, as we all sat down at the kitchen table for lunch. L. S. Ayres is a department store in Indianapolis similar to Marshall Fields in Chicago.
- These are the words of Dave Gore, a small town storeowner, school board member, husband, and father of two teenage girls. He says these words every morning before he begins his day. A normal day for Dave is to come down stares at about 7:30am to a hot breakfast prepared for him by his lovely wife Pam.
- Black socks and slacks, a pin striped white dress shirt, and a black jacket. I slipped on my loafers but was lost in the search for my tie. Coffee stained and still unwashed, I found it laying on the laundry room floor. I swore to myself to let Carolyn know about that.
- Flipping back and forth between the browser and the Instant Messenger, I managed to pull out the stats I needed on Ireland, for my History class; a native web site helped greatly.
- At a time when the stalker movie had been exploited to all ends and the image of mute, staggering, vicious killers had been etched into society?s consciousness to the point of exhaustion, a new kid entered the block. The year was 1984 and it was time for a new villain to enter into the horror genre.
- Despite the fact that Hollywood films are popular all over the world, many believe that foreign films are better. Critics? dislike of Hollywood films? is due to the straight-line plots of the films in which nothing is left unclear, unsettling or unexplained and every shot is justified by a link to strictest cause and effect.
- Heart of the matter Any Human Heart William Boyd 503pp, Hamish Hamilton A quotation from Henry James furnishes the title of William Boyd’s new novel: “Never say you know the last word about any human heart.” These “intimate journals” of Logan Mountstuart initially seem ready for the challenge.
- Until statehood, Hawaii was ruled economically by a consortium of corporations known as the “Big Five”: C. Brewer and Co., sugar, ranching, and chemicals, founded in 1826; Theo. H. Davies & Co., sugar, investments, insurance, and transportation, founded in 1845; Amfac Inc.
- ?Yes, but she will be O.K. She is unconscious right now. Listen, buddy, I need your help. I have to go on maneuvers in a few minutes and was wondering if you could call the hospital every once in a while. I would also like for someone to be there when she wakes up.
- Cracking beneath a strongly knitted carpet announced the arrival of a person while knock on the porch door announced the arrival of a neighbor. The strong but pleasant smell of freshly grounded coffee occupied the house in witch the time has stopped ticking some fifty to sixty years earlier.
- As we struggle here in Montgomery, we are cognizant that we have cosmic companionship and that the universe bends toward justice. We are moving from the black night of segregation to the bright daybreak of joy, from the midnight of Egyptian captivity to the glittering light of Canaan freedom” explained Dr.
- Acute concern crept across Melissa?s and John?s faces as they watched the screen from outside the Retrovision store window. “Police are still baffled as the death toll rises now to nine about the identity of the serial killer who still stalks the streets of Brisbane always using a small knife to slay his victims” cheerfully reported the annoying news reader.
- ?The Simpsons? is one of America?s most popular television shows. It ranks as the number one television program for viewers under eighteen years of age. However, the ideals that ?The Simpsons? conveys to parents are not always wholesome, sometimes not even in good taste.
- National Lampoon s European Vacation(1985),though almost certainly produced as “pure entertainment” in Richard Dyer s sense of the term, presents to the careful reader much more than simply ninety-five minutes of farce. Underlying nearly every scene and every character s motivations are cultural stereotypes and assumptions intended to go unnoticed within the text.
- The Poem begins with an invitation from Prufrock to follow him through his self-examination. The imagery of this invitation begins with a startling simile, “Let us go then you and I/ When the evening is spread out against the sky/ Like a patient etherised upon a table.
- Life is a journey one embarks on without any knowledge of where it is going to lead or what might be encountered on the path. With this journey comes a mindset, the traveler often has an idea where they want the path to lead but do they really have any control over it? Harriet Mahoney traveled in a path that looked to be a straight line, but to her excitement and amazement, ended up have many sharp turns and gradual curves.
- De Wit and Meyer (1998) refer to market tendency towards homogeneous variety and tighter international linkages as globalization. The need for global strategy is outlined by the fact that companies are subject to global forces and consumer demands. As a consequence, firms are faced with a challenge of modifying their existent strategies to gain and sustain their competitive advantage in a rapidly changing environment.