Объектом исследования логистики как науки и объектом управления логистики как сферы предпринимательства является система материальных, информационных,...полностью>>
Товар - основа предпринимательской деятельности предприятия, если предприятие не имеет товар, то ему нечего продавать, следовательно, ему не с чем вый...полностью>>
28 июня 1914 года, в результате покушения в Сараево убиты эрцгерцог Австро-Венгрии Фердинанд и его супруга. Убийство совершено боснийским сербом Гаври...полностью>>
- In Flannery O?Connor?s ?A Good Man Is Hard to Find?, one is struck by the unexpected violence at the end of the story. No one would expect to read ?the worst of O?Connor?s tragic events?the extermination of an entire family? (Pawlson 8 ).
- The Various Themes in Wuthering Heights In the novel “Wuthering Heights” by Emily Bront?, many relevant themes were portrayed. In this essay, I will be discussing the five most poignant themes, which in my opinion are “Good versus Evil”,”Revenge”, “Status & Education”,”Love” and “Selfishness”.
- ‘Macbeth’ is one of Shakespeare’s shortest and most compact tragedies, and because of this fast pace, Macbeth himself is the only character to be fully developed, the other characters existing to help the audience understand the changes in Macbeth’s personality from play start to end.
- Does God exist and if so where is He – where can He be found? In my experience this is the question that many people are asking today. At the same time many people have come to the point in their lives where they have serious doubts about God – or have already denied His existence.
- The question of the reality of the soul and its distinction from the body is among the most important problems of philosophy, for with it is bound up the doctrine of a future life. Various theories as to the nature of the soul have claimed to be reconcilable with the belief of immortality, but it is a sure instinct that leads us to suspect every attack on the actuality or spirituality of the soul as an assault on the belief in existence after death.
- Kozol s choice of setting is ideal for the story because it is in a city to which he gives no accolades. The Walden book review praises Kozol on his style and storytelling. It compliments his realistic views and gives credit to his gloomy underlying tone to the story.
- In Young Goodman Brown, Nathaniel Hawthorne tells the tale of a man and his discovery of evil. Hawthorne?s primary concern is with evil and how it affects Young Goodman Brown. Through the use of tone and setting, Hawthorne portrays the nature of evil and the psychological effects it can have on man.
- Only a few books dare to discuss the confusion surrounded by a religious awakening. In Bless Me Ultima, Richard A. Anaya, Premio Quinto Sol national Chicano literary award recipient, challenges standard religion and brings in different ideas through the perspective of a young and confused boy.
- By researching the life and writings of William Shakespeare, it can be shown that many Christian values and beliefs are displayed through his literary works. In order to understand the religious content in Shakespeare’s work it is helpful to first understand what the religious environment in England was like around Shakespeare’s time.
- This Glossary contains specialized terms for both scroll scholarship and Eastern Mediterranean archaeology. Its technical contents are based on at least four specific sources (I have rewritten and reinterpreted the information in these sources as I deemed necessary.
- English drama, as we know it was not always the way it is. It has evolved tremendously since the time of early church plays. Drama in England began long before the Renaissance period. It originated from early church?s ceremonies that were performed to educate the common folk.
- The story of Arthur Miller s play, The Crucible, revolves around the witchcraft hysteria and human vengeance that plague Salem and split the town into those who use the trials for their own ends and those who desire the good of the society. It is this paradox that Miller finds to be a major theme of The Crucible: good versus evil.
- Beyond the Problem of EvilIntroduction:The problem of evil is, in my opinion, the best point of departure for a fruitful dialogue between Christianity, traditionally conceived, and those strands of modern philosophy which have been perceived–indeed, have sometimes perceived themselves–as a threat to that tradition.
- ?It has always been the prime function of mythology and rite to supply the symbols that carry the human spirit forward.? This quote from Joseph Campbell?s book The Hero with a Thousand Faces exemplifies the idea that myths are our way of expressing universal truths common to every member of the human race.
- Edmund Spenser is considered by many to be the next great poet after Geoffrey Chaucer (Renwick, 483). No other poet since Chaucer s time had such a command for both ancient and modern languages nor could his range of learning be touched by his fellow writers of that era (Ward, 117).
- For the next year Shirley worked night and day on her writing. In doing so she established work habits, which she maintained for the rest of her life.
- Possibly the most terrifying aspect of Bram Stoker’s, Dracula, is The Count’s mocking of Christianity. Indeed, Dracula seems to be a total opposite of Christ and Christian values, driven purely by desire and lust, showing his demonic soul through the fire that burns in his eyes.
- Puritan’ as a name was, in fact, mud from the start. Later, the word gained the further, political connotation of being against the Stuart monarchy and for some sort of republicanism; its primary reference, however, was still to what was seen as an odd, furious, and ugly form of Protestant religion.
- But they were destined to renew a lesson given to mankind by every age, and always disregarded — to show that speculative philosophy, which to the superficial appears a thing so remote from the business of life and the outward interests of men, is in reality the thing on earth which most influences them, and in the long run overbears every other influence save those which it must itself obey.
- (also love and hate) The power of good is stronger than the power of evil and good will someday dominate. Also that all our striving here on earth amounts to nothing, and it is not until we are dead and face to face with our creator that we shall find our happiness or doom.