Маркетинг как один из главных элементов управления производственно-хозяйственной деятельностью уже в течение длительного времени широко используется в...полностью>>
In the text virtual reality is a new concept which takes humans into a computer-modelled environment. Unlike canned computer graphics , virtual realit...полностью>>
Литература и русский язык->Рассказ
Вы хотели объяснения, и вот оно. Я знаю, вам станет холодно и больно, вы будете плакать весь нынешний вечер, а может быть, и завтра, но мне не жаль ва...полностью>>
- The institution of marriage is highly respected and holds great sentimental value for most societies. However, not all couples are afforded the right to be legally recognized as a married couple. Couples of the same-sex are denied the right to have their marriages be legal in the eyes of the law.
- Sean “Puffy” Combs has established himself as one of the biggest names in hip-hop (Heal). Combs a Harlem native whose father was killed when he was only 3 years old, rose from the mean streets to the top of the music business (AP wire, March 18). “It is true that he started from scratch, and I don’t think that because he was arrested, people will stop buying his albums (AP wire, March 18).
- The United States is the dominate international player of recent history. This position on the pinnacle of the power hierarchy graph is due to the vast national wealth and unmatched military prowess. This situation as the definitive hegemonic global entity allows the nation to define the status quo, select the rules of the international system and exert influence.
- He was about seven years old when he had to face shame for the first time in his life. He had fell in love with a little girl in his class, her name Helene Tucker. He did everything that was possible for a poor little black boy to impress her, or at least to make her noticing him.
- The other night I was takin’ the trash out. I heard ol’ Bessie, my cow carryin’ on like there was a snake in her pin. I ran over and I said “Bessie, you best hush up!” That’s when I seen it. It was a round hunk of metal flyin’ through the sky. At first I thought it was the top of my grain bin.
- These lines of dialogue are a spoken between the lead character, Simon Birch, and Ben Goodrich, who is played by Oliver Platt. This proclamation sums up the driving force behind Simon?s actions. His quest to be a hero is Simon Birch?s ?maguffin?. It is the thing that drives him forward through the film.
- Soon after his appointment he showed his skill in ability to plan by designing and overseeing a drainage and embankment system that reclaimed some hundred thousand acres of swampland for agriculture.
- Samoan is a rich language that remains the principal language of the people of Samoa. The Samoan language is exquisite and quite easy to learn and is similar to other languages in the pacific region. ?Samoan is a branch of the Austronesian Language, formerly called Malayo-Polynesian language, one of the word?s largest language families, both in terms of numbers of languages-more than 700-and geographic spread-covering islands and some mainland areas from Madagascar in the west to Easter Island and Hawaii in the east? (Amerika Samoa).
- “Black vs. White” is not a story only seen in the United States of America. It is a problem which has, and still continues to plague many sections of the world. This problem, in many instances, goes beyond a stereotypical belief that the battle is fought due to cultural differences.
- Shame is defined as a painful feeling caused by a sense of guilt, shortcoming, impropriety; dishonor or disgrace. This painful emotion can come from either external souces such as the people around us or from internal sources such as our conscience. In the story Shame, author Dick Gregory describes his experiences with both externally and internally motivated shame.
- Dr. Boswell was a professor at Yale University and Chairman of Yale?s history department for many years. He was an award winning scholar, author and historian. In addition to writing Same Sex Unions in Premodern Europe he also wrote several other works such as Christianity, Social Tolerance and Homosexuality.
- Shane was a good man with a bad past. He brought a lot of joy to a lot of people. He also brought a lot of pain to himself and others in the past. He discovered a lot about himself totally by accident when he happened to come across a welcoming family.
- The argument over the legalization of same sex marriages is rapidly becoming one of the most vigorously advocated reform subjects in recent law review. Being gay and loving someone is not illegal, but uniting that couple in a legal marriage is rejected by most of society in this country.
- Currently in the United States there is much legal and cultural activity surrounding the possibility of the legalization of “gay marriage”. As of December 1995, a law case underway in Hawaii may lay the ground for legal recognition of same-sex unions.
- Alvin Ailey s Revelations and Tchaikovsky s Swan Lake are two different styles of dance from very different points in history. Revelations is a contemporary dance and Swan Lake is a classical dance. Each dance has certain points that have made it critically acclaimed.
- In Snow Crash, a novel by Neal Stephenson, Stephenson examines how expanding technology affects a society. He introduces us to a world where a computer virus is altering people s minds, and where they have no control over themselves. He vividly describes how Hiro, the protagonist, must fight the virus to save the future of the world.
- In order to flourish a tree must have strong roots. They are essential in the growth of the tree and without them it will eventually wither away. The same can be said about a person and his roots. Not knowing who you are or where you come from can make things very tough.
- Covenants can be found all through history. Even today covenants are created all the time between individuals and whole societies. The United States is under the obligation of covenants with nearly every nation of the world, either concerning military treaties or trade embargos.
- Whenever someone decides to take the initiative to restore a car, it requires a serious commitment. I have seen too many people begin work and never finish. The successful car restorer chooses a car that fits his/her personality and budget, and follows the job through to the end.
- How do most couples show the world that they are in a loving, devoted, committed relationship? How does one express that they want to spend the rest of their life with one particular person? This is normally done through a marriage, celebrated by a wedding, certified by a marriage license.