Общение — многоаспектный и многоплановый процесс формирования, обеспечения и реализации межличностного и межгруппового контакта, который обусловлен не...полностью>>
Судебная психиатрия является специальным разделом общей психиатрии Она не отделима от нее, но имеет свои особенности Если общая психиатрия изучает гла...полностью>>
Личность всегда является оппонентом (субъектом) конфликта В этом качестве она образует одну из его сторон Но помимо данного случая, в каждом человеке,...полностью>>
Продуктивность сосуществования и диалога разных психологических традиций как условие качества образования
В стране, находящейся в затяжном кризисе проживают люди, находящиеся в угнетенном состоянии, в состоянии депрессии Человек, находящийся в депрессии эт...полностью>>
- Slang, informal, nonstandard words and phrases, generally shorter lived than the expressions of ordinary colloquial speech, and typically formed by creative, often witty juxtapositions of words or images. Slang can be contrasted with jargon (technical language of occupational or other groups) and with argot or cant (secret vocabulary of underworld groups), but the borderlines separating these categories from slang are greatly blurred, and some writers use the terms cant,argot, and jargon in a general way to include all the foregoing meanings.
- Rap is a form of urban music, which emerged from the ?hip-hop? movement of the South Bronx, New York, in the early 1970?s. The hip-hop culture was comprised of the popular street activities of African-American youth during the 1970?s such as: styles of language, ?street-slang? colloquialisms, graffiti, break dancing, music and their colourful attitude and fashion.
- Throughout the history of this country, the music of African-Americans has remained a strong influence upon our society and culture. Beginning with the music carried over from Africa with the slaves, up until now, with the new styles created by urban youth today, African-Americans have retained certain elements within their music which makes it unique from any other musical form.
- The problem of conceptualization of national world picture with the help of other language cultures attracts interests of many linguists, philologists, philosophers and anthropologies. Necessity to establish the concept of “language world picture” in literary language can be explained by the necessity to understand the situation of polyvariance existing in this sphere.
- Bentley Motors Limited is a British manufacturer of automobiles founded on 18 January 1919 by Walter Owen Bentley (known as W.O. Bentley or just "W"). Bentley had been previously known for his range of rotary aero-engines in World War I. Perhaps the most iconic model of the period is the 4½-litre "Blower Bentley".
- Youth culture and youth subcultures have been a subject of research since the early 1930s. It is most certainly true today that there is not one singular youth culture but a variety of different youth subcultures. The 90’s can not be described as the same as the 60’s or 70’s or even the 80’s.
- Skinheads are working class citizens that enjoy music and beer, yet they are continually portrayed as racists and bigots. Skinheads are constantly called Nazis, but skinheads originated as working class men from England many years earlier. Skinheads spend most of their time with other like-minded individuals.
- Originally the word gang did not have a negative meaning. In Old English, a gang can be defined in four basic ways: 1) an organized group with a leader, 2) a unified group that usually remains together during peaceful times as well as times of conflict, 3) a group whose members show unity through clothing language, etc.
- Nowadays if you ask most people to give a definition of “rap”, they’re likely to state that it’s the reciting of rhymes to the best of music. It’s a form of expression that finds its roots imbedded deep within ancient African culture and oral tradition.