Аудит – это лицензируемая предпринимательская деятельность аттестованных независимых юридических и физических лиц (аудиторских компаний и отдельных ау...полностью>>
Босни́йская война́ (6 апреля 1992 — 14 сентября 1995; босн. и хорв. rat u Bosni i Hercegovini, серб. рат у Босни и Херцеговини, грађански рат у Босни ...полностью>>
Как и предыдущая война 1941 года, конфликт разгорелся из-за спорной территории на границе двух стран. Непосредственной причиной послужило установление...полностью>>
- In this day and age, society needs to have the ability to poke fun at itself. If society fails to poke fun at itself, then the tiniest disagreements could cause huge splits in the fabric of the world around it. The fastest and widest used medium that is available to be used for this is the television.
- The American animation The Simpsons is now in its 10th season as a show in its own right. It was created by Matt Groening as shorts for the Tracy Ullman Show and was bought by the Fox Network, which began screening it as half-hour shows in 1989. Initially its success was restricted to the 9-16 year old age group, and for animation there is nothing remarkable about this.
- The definition of the “typical” American family has changed considerably over time. Ever since the age of television dawned on American culture, situation comedies have tried to portray the typical American family in an attempt to reach as many viewers as possible.
- The advent of new technology has been a source of trepidation throughout history. Just as with any change, fear is often the pervasive response to new technology and developments, especially amongst those who do not fully comprehend the changes. It seems, however, that people ignorant of the true meaning and extent of technology are the most likely to place unwarranted faith in its abilities.
- In this book report, the book that I read was The Media Monopoly, the Fifth Edition. This book was written by Ben H. Bagdikian, who is a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist and dean emeritus of the Graduate School of Journalism at the University of California, Berkeley.
- I DIDN’T DO ITHow The Simpsons Affects Kids The Simpsons is one of Americas most popular television shows. It ranks as thenumber one television program for viewers under eighteen years of age. However, theideals that The Simpsons conveys are not always wholesome, sometimes not even ingood taste.
- What America needs is a family like The Waltons, not families like The Simpsons – at least according to President George Bush. A strange remark, given that one does not normally expect the President of the United States to pass judgments on television dramas like The Waltons, let along cartoon shows like The Simpsons.
- ?The Simpsons? is one of America?s most popular television shows. It ranks as the number one television program for viewers under eighteen years of age. However, the ideals that ?The Simpsons? conveys to parents are not always wholesome, sometimes not even in good taste.
- Matt GroeningMatt Groening is an Animator, Cartoonist, Producer, Screenwriter, and a Writer. But, he is most known as a cartoonist for his TV show ?The Simpsons. This means he that makes animated cartoons. ?His subversive comic sensibility have probably influenced as many kids as Joe Camel.
- Just as Moses climbed Mount Sinai to receive the ten commands, the following are the ten laws that govern my most interesting place. 1. Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation. 2. Any body in motion will tend to remain in motion until solid matter intervenes suddenly.
- The modern comic, as we know it, began in Joseph Pulitzer’s New York World on February 17,1895. The comic, drawn by Richard F. Outcault, was based on the life of Mickey Dugan, an Irish immigrant child in the city. Although the strip had no name, people have dubbed it the “Yellow Kid” because the nightshirt worn by Mickey Dugan was the projection for an experiment in yellow ink by the newspaper.
- The Hudson’s Bay Company is the oldest incorporated merchandising company in the world. The Bay has remained in business in North America after its incorporation on May 2, 1670 by the Royal Charter. The official title of the company is, “The Governor and Company of Adventurers of England trading into Hudson’s Bay”.
- Hey, Big Spenders Tara Joyce The President of the United States makes $200 a year. A Supreme Court justice gets $170 . The average annual American household income is $34 076. And Steven Segal? He makes $10 million per picture. We want celebrities to be like us, and then we don’t.
- Melissa, Bubbleboy, WM Concept, Stoned, Michelangelo, ?, the list goes on and on. You might ask what do all these names have in common. The similarity between them is that they can cause damage to your computer. In short they are simply known as ?computer viruses?.
- Television has changed the way America spends its recreational time. Whether it is in the form of video games or trashy talk shows, television has an impact on society. A few issues that reflect the way television impacts us are: Why Americans are interested in trashy daytime talk shows?, Why children s grades have dropped as a result of watching too much television?, and what s allowed to be shown on t.
- HILLBILLIES, GREEN ACRES, THE NEW ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, AND MAYBERRY. Among the new shows was the controversial and ground- breaking ALL IN THE FAMILY. It was the first of a new type of sitcom, the ??dramedy??, in this case an advocate dramedy. The variety show had 12 programs on the air.
- Out of the boring, musty atmosphere of the seventies when disco was big, and cheap mechanical dance rhythms were thing happening in music, the Ramones were born. Original Band Members, Johnny, Joey, Dee Dee, and Tommy could explode onto the stage with fists in the air and blast through a set of twenty songs so fast it ll make your heads spin.
- There are many words that bring conflict to people all over the world, all you have to do is say the word and you can bring all kinds of arguments and debates up. Some of them include: abortion, marijuana, racism, death sentences, smoking, and many more.
- Rich and poor, old or young, conservative or trendy and even for males or females. Sales for M.A.C. are growing rapidly. From 1985 ($ 00 ) to 1989 ($3 million), sales were steady. Then in 1990 the money really started to pour in, hitting $8.
- The Lion King was a rip off. You don?t believe me? Go watch Kimba the White Lion. There was even a joke about it on ?the Simpsons?. I?m not going to turn this into a rant against the evil empire we all know as Disney; I am merely informing you of the fact that they have run out of ideas, and have taken to stealing from anime and not giving it any credit.