Религия и мифология->Биография
Родился в Хандаке на острове Крит. Первым учителем будущего патриарха был его отец — протопресвитер Феодор. После домашнего воспитания и обучения, род...полностью>>
Буддійська міфологія – це комплекс міфологічних образів, персонажів, символіки, пов’язаний з релігійно-філософською системою буддизму, яка виникла в 6...полностью>>
Сегодня на федеральном уровне нет лейтенант-губернатора, но на уровне штатов ещё есть лейтенант-губернаторы, администраторы («Administrators») и предс...полностью>>
- The police run a check to see what the offender’s status is with the department and evaluates the cost of the merchandise. The suspect may be sent to the juvenile authorities or released to parents. Juvenile offenders face stiff penalties of fines, detention, community service and even jail time.
- In the stage of adolescence sometimes there are things that people do that are less than admirable. In my case I made a mistake that I would later pay the consequences for and learn from my mistake. It was a beautiful sunny day at the very beginning of my summer break after my junior year in high school.
- Shoplifting is a major problem in today life. The temptation of not paying for something, just hiding it away and saving your own money is a large factor for some people. The culprit just thinks he’s getting a product for free and doesn’t know what he’s actually doing to himself and the community.
- In today’s economic condition, there has become an increasing need for small and large businesses to become conscious of ways and reasons that they might lose money. Companies need quality employees, effective management, and cost efficient loss prevention plan to decrease the total losses endured by a company.
- Most of us obey every day without a thought. In fact, since we live in a democratic society, we mechanically obey to the social norms that cause us to feel, think, and act in ways that are consistent with our group’s social standards, which describe what behaviors should and should not be performed in any social setting.
- The lack of moral or emotional development which gives a sociopath a lack of understanding for other people’s feelings which enables them to be deceitful without feeling bad about whatever they do.
- Also, to understand the way of life and the delinquent acts of females. Females are also involved in the subculture of gangs. And what happens when these females become part of the juvenile justice system? When females are arrested for their involvement of delinquent acts they enter the justice system, but what are the courts doing to endure that these young women receive the appropriate sentencing? If sent to a detention center exactly where are they going and what goes on there? Lind and Shelden interviewed a sample of incarcerated females about their experience as female delinquents.
- Ego States Theory was developed to explain why some adults intermittently behave like children. According to Ego States Theory, we all start out life as a collection of unintegrated ego states, such as “Happy baby”, “Hungry baby”, “Scared baby”, “Mad baby”, and “Sleepy baby”.
- In California there is a law known as the ?3-Strikes Law.? Other states such as Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, and a few other states have also adopted this law. (2) This ?3-Strikes and Your Out Law,? states that if a person has two previous violent or serious felony convictions, he or she is sentenced to a life sentence with no chance of parole.
- Money takes on a new meaning when there are children in the family. Parents realize the added pressure on the family’s income to cover more wants and needs. They also feel and express a concern for helping their children develop healthy, positive attitudes about money.
- On the otherhand, the Ruffians didn’t have such an aura of respectability. They had beat up old cars, were usually bad in school, and were looked at with suspicion no matter what they did.
- Today, this type of theft, embezzlement, is a crime. Crimes may be classified in various ways. For example, they sometimes are grouped according to the seriousness of the offense, according to the motives of the offenders.
- 4. Private Enforcement of Law4.1 Octracism and boycottUnlike governments, private bodies do not normally have jails, police, and soldiers to enforce their rulings. This is why many people assume that only governments can enforce private agreements, and, indeed, private arbitration.
- 11.You have barnyard animals living in your house. 1 .Every pair of jeans you own has a tobacco can ring worn in one of the rear pockets. 13.Your truck has a bumper sticker that reads, “Gun control is a steady hand.” 14.Your wife has ever torn her hose on the boogers stuck under the front of the pickup seat.
- It’s the weekend, you have nothing to do so you decide to play around on your computer. You turn it on and then start up, you start calling people with your modem, connecting to another world, with people just like you at a button press away. This is all fine but what happens when you start getting into other peoples computer files.
- Recently, while enjoying a sunny afternoon with some friends, a few baby boomers I know were relating some experiences that seem quite pertinent to the subject of how communication is or will change. Young Aaron, the son of a guest, was at a loss when told to call home.
- Employee theft is clearly one of the most costly, misunderstood and underestimated business problems facing today’s management. Studies conducted by the Department of Commerce, American Management Association, Joint Economic Committee of Congress, Universities and trade associations all decided that losses from employee theft have a dramatic effect on the financial stability, profit level and survival of most businesses.
- All legal systems were have distinguished between juvenile delinquents and adult criminals. Youth are usually not considered morally responsible for their behavior. Under the code of Napoleon in France, an example is limited responsibility was given to children under the age of 16.
- Avant-garde films all start with the belief that film is more interesting as art than as narrative. Not surprisingly, the first people to think this way were artists. In Germany after World War I, Swedish-born painter Viking Eggeling and Berliner Hans Richter collaborated on scroll paintings which they took to UFA studios in the hope of reproducing them as animated films.
- Billions of dollars in losses have already been discovered. Billions more have gone undetected. Trillions will be stolen, most without detection, by the emerging master criminal of the twenty-first century–the computer crime offender. Worst of all, anyone who is computer literate can become a computer criminal.