Внебюджетные фонды возникли до возникновения государственного бюджета в виде специальных фондов и счетов Расширение деятельности государства требовало...полностью>>
Політична економія 30-х років була описовою наукою, яка доводила правильність економічного курсу партії та уряду, проголошувала суб’єктивно створювані...полностью>>
Внешнеэкономическая деятельность предприятия – это предпринимательская деятельность юридических и физических лиц, которая включает внешнеторговую и ин...полностью>>
- Yep, that’s right. They tell the bank “I can’t pay” but I’m such a fabulous person you should renegotiate my loan. Bullshit! How fast do you think the bank would have you or me out on our ass? In record time, right? Money is power and unless you have money you’re powerless right? Not… Money is an illusion.
- htm 47 .htm 473.htm 474.htm 475.htm 47 .htm 477.htm 478.htm 479.htm 480.htm 481.htm 48 .htm 483.htm 484.htm 485.htm 48 .htm 487.htm 488.htm 489.htm 490.htm 491.htm 49 .htm 493.htm 494.htm 495.htm 49 .htm 497.htm 498.htm 499.htm 500.htm 501.htm 50 .htm 503.
- In recent years, data warehousing has emerged as the primary method of analysing sales and marketing data for a competitive advantage. As the number of knowledge workers using the data warehouse/data mart grows and the amount of data increases daily, performance problems have become a major concern of both the Information Systems staff and the users.
- A continual endeavor must be made to match supply closely to demand, especially anticipated demand. If it is not likely that production can be amended to more closely match demand, then promotion should be used to affect demand.
- Few authors today write with such universal understanding that their works will be popular with all types of people, and so successfully that their work survives centuries. These authors posses qualities we can seldom identify in their lifetimes. Yet we do know this — William Shakespeare was one of them.
- Evaluating the bull market today, it is almost impossible to pick up a financial journal without seeing news on the bull market that some consider to be overvalued. Overvalued or fairly valued, only the future will show the truth. Either way, this market is one that has shown greater run ups and returns, than any other market in history.
- Children entering the shadowy world of foster care are often assigned labels arbitrarily and on a bed-available basis. They may end up spending some time in conventional foster homes, only to find themselves shuffled through group homes, residential treatment facilities, mental hospitals and prisons.
- Federalism as a Facilitating Practice for Government CartelizationMany federal policies – including grants, mandates, and tax expenditures – closely resemble the instruments used by cartels to enforce anti-competitive agreements. Is it possible that many federal policies exist not to correct for interstate externalities or enhance equity, but to inhibit
- Slang, informal, nonstandard words and phrases, generally shorter lived than the expressions of ordinary colloquial speech, and typically formed by creative, often witty juxtapositions of words or images. Slang can be contrasted with jargon (technical language of occupational or other groups) and with argot or cant (secret vocabulary of underworld groups), but the borderlines separating these categories from slang are greatly blurred, and some writers use the terms cant,argot, and jargon in a general way to include all the foregoing meanings.
- The Royal Mail Ship Titanic, better known as the RMS Titanic, was the second Olympic-class ship built by the White Star Line. She was built between the years of 1909 and 1911 and was touted as unsinkable by her owners and the press because of her watertight compartments.