Акционерные общества явились результатом длительного, исторического развития форм коммерческих организаций. Наибольшее развитие они получили в условия...полностью>>
Возникшая в 90-е гг. В России проблема разгосударствления и приватизации (перехода от государственной к негосударственной форме собственности) большин...полностью>>
Реальные шаги к созданию акционерных обществ в Российской империи были сделаны впервые при Петре I, что было закреплено в соответствующих Указах 1699...полностью>>
- A surging, seething, murmuring crowd of beings that are human only in name, for to the eye and ear they seem naught but savage creatures, animated by vile passions and by the lust of vengeance and of hate. The hour, some little time before sunset, and the place, the West Barricade, at the very spot where, a decade later, a proud tyrant raised an undying monument to the nation’s glory and his own vanity.
- There, the lives of the royalty and honored citizens were protected. Among the most widely acknowledged person of high society at the time was Lady Marguerite Blakeney who was also known as being the “cleverest woman in Europe.
- Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness OrczyThe Scarlet Pimpernel was written in 1905 by Baroness Orczy. It was an adventurous tale of love and courage. In 1792, during the French Revolution, a figure named the Scarlet Pimpernel saved many aristocrats from the French.
- On January 14, 1896, at England's Royal Photographic Society, American-born photographer and inventor Birt Acres held a public screening of motion pictures he'd made in 1895, using a camera he'd designed with Robert William Paul (based on the Edison Kinetoscope); Acres' films included Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race and Rough Sea At Dover.
- Although not the talk of the university, “Moon Over Buffalo” was definitely the talk of those who saw it. From one comedic act to another. Whether it was Paul trying to get George’s pants on or just random lines such as “HOLY SHIT ”, when George realizes he did not quite “dress for the part”.
- Kings and countryKorda: Britain’s Only Movie MogulCharles DrazinSidgwick & Jackson ?20, pp411Just over 70 years ago, the critic CA Lejeune, writing in this newspaper, said that Alexander Korda’s new film, The Private Life of Henry VIII, was ‘more likely to bring prestige to the British film industry, both at home and abroad, than anything we have done in the whole history of filmmaking’.
- Many objects and people these days have the ability to be compared and contrasted. For example, you could compare and contrast a dog and a cat. A dog is most commonly a house pet, like the cat. But a dog has more of an ability to be trained, unlike the cat.
- There are many other museums in New York that are on Fifth Ave. also known as Museum Mile, that may not be as popular as these two, yet they are just as important as the next.