Понятие "культура" родилось в Древнем Риме как оппозиция понятию "натура" — т е природа Оно обозначало "обработанное", &...полностью>>
Утверждая себя с помощью познавательных способностей, человек вырабатывает интеллектуальное и ценностно-эмоциональное отношение к миру, которое в виде...полностью>>
Тексты лекций подготовлен в соответствие с новыми требованиями содержащимися в государственных образовательных стандартов для философских специальност...полностью>>
- Satellites have been the guiding force of human space exploration for a long as space exploration has existed. The following material that is being presented is overview of satellite history and I hope all readers of this material find that it is informative and interesting.
- S. takes place at Cape Canaveral in Florida, NASA’s Wallops Flight Center in Virginia, or, for polar orbiters, Vandenberg Air Force Base in California. One satellite in 0 is crippled by the jolt of lift-off, or dies in the inferno of a defective rocket blast, or is thrust into improper orbit.
- It has been helping scientists find answers to the unknown, aiding companies like VISA incorporation to spread around the globe, and assisting tourists finding their way when they become lost. The world has profited from artificial satellites since 1951, when Russia launched the first man made satellite called Sputnik I in outer-space to sail where nothing had sailed before.
- There are two types of satellites in the world, man-made satellites, and natural satellites. Natural satellites are things like moons and rocks orbiting a larger body, they don t do much for you, except that our moon provides some light for us at night.
- They can also use it’s capability for imaging enhancement, which allows you to zoom in on someone’s nose hairs all the way from space. Robert Gossard (left) was one of the most integral inventors of the satellite. He was born on October 5, 188 . He earned his Masters and Doctoral degree in Physics at Clark University.
- The twentieth century has seen many leaders come and go, but few have had the impact that Hitler and Stalin had. These two men, along with Mao of China, helped shaped the world as it is today. Hitler was one of the greatest motivators of his time. His uplifting speeches and fierce rhetoric rallied a desperate people in Germany.
- In 1958 the National Aeronautics and Space Administration was established, commonly referred to NASA. Shortly after NASA s founding, the launching site at Cape Canaveral, Florida, and the Johnson Space Center in Houston Texas were planned and built.
- Before that time, the DOJ had to borrow Agents from the U.S. Secret Service to investigate violations of federal criminal laws within its jurisdiction. In 1909, the Special Agent Force was renamed the Bureau of Investigation, and after a series of name changes, it received its present official name in 1935.
- The videotape “Fractals” was narrated by a writer of science fiction, R.C. Clark, who is the creator of 2001 Space Odessy. Individuals interviewed, experts on the subject included professor Stuart, Dr. Michael Barnsley, Steven Hawkins, author of A Brief History in Time, and creator of the Mandelbrot set, Dr.
- Telecommunications is a tool providing information services to both private and public sectors. It is highly involved in society and helps a society grow and flourish. It affects the ideals and trends of a society and, thus, is a very important factor in a growing country.
- Ground stations located worldwide continuously monitor them. They transmit signals that can be detected by anyone with a GPS receiver. Using the receiver, you can determine your location with great precision. GPS is one of history’s most exciting and revolutionary developments and new uses for it are constantly being discovered.
- We are in the midst of a global information revolution driven by the convergence and proliferation of information and communication technologies. The telecommunications sector is changing at warp speed, driven by technological innovation that results in new equipment and services, and also by new entrants and alliances between companies with experience in a wide range of information industries from telecommunications to broadcasting to computer hardware and software to publishing.
- Uncertainty avoidance measures the extent to which different cultures socialized their members into accepting ambiguous situations and tolerating uncertainty. Members of high uncertainty avoidance cultures placed a premium on job security, career patterns, retirement benefits, and so on.
- Have you ever been fishing all day and it wasn?t going well, until the end of the day when you just found the perfect hot spot. But the problem is that night is about to come and you have to get your boat back to the dock before darkness falls. And you don?t want to leave because you are just finally starting to catch big fish and you know you won?t be able to find that spot again.
- In the 1800 s, most things were done using manpower, not machines. To plow a field it used to require a team of horses and a plow. To make butter it required a hand churn. Life was simple and people depended on themselves. In the 1920’s the automobile was a very important technological machine.
- The tension that existed between the U.S. and Russia during the years after WWII was not only a time that both countries patiently tried to keep the world from another war, but was also a time of great rivalry in the exploration of space. As both counties diligently experimented with plans for creating a way to get into the vastness of space, spies on both sides were already in place to steal those ideas.
- Global Positioning System or GPS is better known as “a satellite based radionavigational system developed and operated by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD). Global positioning system permits land, sea, and airborne users to determine their three-dimensional position, velocity, and time twenty-four hours a day, in all weather, anywhere in the world with a precise and accuracy far better than other radionavigation systems available today or in the foreseeable future.
- Recently there has been great interest by NASA and the ESA in developing satellite constellations that will serve to act as interferometers for use in gravity wave detection. These satellite constellations would be composed of six satellites arranged in varying orbits such that they form an equilateral triangle with each triangle vertex containing two satellites at close proximity.
- The Jovian Giants Far beyond Earth in the solar nebula lies an ice belt and beyond that lay the four Jovian planets. They are Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Jovian means “Jupiter- like” in which the rest of the jovian planets do coincide with the name.
- Introduction: Technology What Is It? General term for the processes by which human beings fashion tools and Machines to increase their control and understanding of the material environment. The Term is derived from the Greek words tekhne, which refers to an art or craft, and logia, Meaning an area of study; thus, technology means, literally, the study, or science, of Crafting.