Перехідна економіка – розділ економічної теорії, що вивчає процеси переходу економічної системи від одного рівноважного стану до іншого Водночас це ти...полностью>>
В каждой системе существуют свои национальные модели организации хозяйства, так как страны отличаются историей, уровнем экономического развития, социа...полностью>>
В современных экономических условиях изучение проблем экономики труда основано на фундаментально новых концептуальных представлениях о функционировани...полностью>>
Труд как фактор производства: спрос и предложение. Установление заработной платы в условиях конкуренции
Конечно, нужды человека разнообразны, но все же фундаментом даже самых возвышенных человеческих потребностей являются основные материальные потребност...полностью>>
- The show relies heavily on contestants competing to win the show’s range of prizes, but these prizes aren?t just randomly selected, each time a prize is mentioned it is being promoted for sale to the viewer. In the Sale of the Century, who is the real buyer?
- People who have served in the Armed Forces may be familiar with the expression, “If you can’t dazzle then with your brilliance, baffle them with your baloney.” The Beak of the Finch uses such laughable logic, it is remarkable that anyone would believe it.
- ?Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future; it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural and spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity.
- Despite overwhelming scientific evidence that their products kill 4 0, American smokers and 53, non-smokers each year, the tobacco industry continues to sell its life-threatening products, unhindered by any significant government regulation (Glantz xvii).
- Between the five dollar a day plan, his policies on administrating the company, and his relations with his customers, Ford was often presented as a suspicious character. This controversial behavior characterized the success of the company, it did not lead to his own downfall as many suspect.
- In this essay I intend to examine the underlying concepts of the Third Way and the solutions it has to offer on some of the major issues confronting contemporary British and politics. I shall in no way be able to do justice in this short essay by discussing the Third Way in any great detail as the Third Way itself has proven to be a very ambiguous subject.
- The election process in the United States is a valuable process to the election of the proper officials to satisfy the people. The people run the country which is why we live in freedom because we control what happens with major decisions by choosing whom we want to decide these decisions.
- ? ??? ?? Sonno joi, “Restore the Emperor and expel the Barbarians,” was the battle cry that ushered in the Showa Restoration in Japan during the 1930’s.Footnote1 The Showa Restoration was a combination of Japanese nationalism, Japanese expansionism, and Japanese militarism all carried out in the name of the Showa Emperor, Hirohito.
- Though the modern interpretation of myths is not general but a specific explanation for myths of a single people. The theological interpretation states that myths are foreshadowings of facts of the Scripture or corruptions of them.
- “Any discovery that touches upon human creation is not simply a matter of scientific inquiry, it is a matter of morality and spirituality as well…Each human life is unique, born of a miracle that reaches beyond laboratory science…”. This was printed on March 10, 1997 in Time Magazine in an article dealing with the controversial subject of cloning.
- This essay is published in Materialities of Communication., eds. Hans Ulrich Gumbrecht and K. Ludwig Pfeiffer (Stanford: Stanford University Press, 1994): 83-106. A much shorter version also appeared in Post Script: Essays in Film and the Humanties 10.
- This is naturally because it is the people from a society who make up the church….and those same people became the personalities that created these tales of a pilgrimmage to Canterbury.
- The 1950’s in America were considered a true awakening of youth culture. If this is true then the 1960’s was a decade of discovery. It was a decade marred by social unrest, civil rights injustice, and violence abroad.
- The Maintenance of Ducal Authority in Gascony: The Career of Sir Guy Ferre the Younger 1298-1320In the letters patent by which Edward II informed the constable of Bordeaux that Sir Guy Ferre the Younger had been appointed to the seneschalsy of Gascony, the king clearly articulated that the seneschals primary responsibility was to maintain the jus et honor of the king-duke throughout the duchy of Aquitaine.
- Was the British entrepreneur the most important single reason for the relative decline of the British economy in the late nineteenth century?Despite a continued growth of production and wealth in absolute terms, the economy of “the first industrial nation” began to decelerate after 1870, in comparison with that of her closest competitors.
- In those years, two prominent scholar-monks, Saicho and Kukai, each at the height of his powers, returned to Japan from a period of study in China. Tendai Buddhism Saicho, the founder of Tendai Buddhism, was born in 7 7 in the province of Omi into Mitsuomi family, who were originally immigrants from China.
- Indigenous to Asia, the hemp plant, source of marijuana, has been a multi-purpose herb for centuries. Its narcotic use is generally believed to have originated in the Far Eastern portion of the world, with its earliest recorded use in China, more than 5 years ago.
- on Rue de St.Jacques. It stretched over 1,700 kms. through France and Spain, terminating at the north door of the great cathedral in Santiago. The road was lined with monasteries and charitable hostels, run for the benefit of the pilgrims making their long journey to see the relics of St.
- In Salem, Massachusetts, a dozen teen-age girls and a black slave woman are caught dancing in the woods around a bubbling cauldron. Today, you wouldn’t even use the word “caught.” You might think these girls were strange, but you’d hardly call the cops on them.
- The Netherlands is low-lying country in western Europe located west of Germany and north of Belgium. According to a 1993 estimate, the Netherlands had a population of 15,224,942. The overall population density was about 449 persons per sq km (about 1162 per sq mi) which makes it one of the most densely populated countries in the world.