In order for all of this to work out they had to work together, no one could do any of it alone. So as the farmers and people began to cooperate, an o...полностью>>
Efficiency: refers to the relationship between the value of the benefit relative to the costs incurred to obtain the benefit. An activity is efficient...полностью>>
Актуальність дослідження по управлінню промисловим підприємством і його соціально-економічними аспектами в нових умовах економічної реформи визначаєть...полностью>>
- Jimmy?s Story: Jimmy was a 10 year old boy who had done well in school through the third grade. Once he got the fourth grade he was having trouble following the readings as fast as the other children could. He was mixing up words and confusing letters.
- Kurt didn?t like school, he felt lost and lonely. He liked to paint and sing, but the other boy?s were more into ?football and stuff like that? he put it. Most of the girls liked Kurt and he spent much of his time with them.
- Attention Deficit Order (ADD) is a syndrome which is usually characterized byserious and persistent difficulties in poor attention span, weak impulse control and alsohyperactivity. ADD is a subtype illness which included hyperactivity (ADHD). The illnessis treatable, however it cannot be cured.
- In the 1940’s, children exhibiting this form of behavior were diagnosed with "brain injured syndrome" because children with brain injuries from disease or trauma behave in much the same way. Any child displaying these behaviors regardless of evidence of brain injury were diagnosed as having brain injury syndrome.
- Psychological effects of Ritalin Ritalin (Methylphenidate) is manufactured by CIBA-Geigy Corporation. It is supplied in 5 mg., 10 mg., and 0 mg. tablets, and in a sustained release form, Ritalin SR, in 0 mg.
- Ritalin: Is it a miracle drug or are we creating a society of child junkies? Methylphenidate, more commonly known as Ritalin, is a stimulant drug used in the treatment of Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD) in children. This disorder seems to be becoming more and more common, as is using Ritalin for its treatment.
- Adults take ritalin too. Dr. Safer stated that 90% of the parents of the children say that the ritalin has helped there son in school. Dr. Safer also said that "most kids with learning problems have problems with retention too.
- Four years ago I was diagnosed with ADD or Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. In other words, I had a chronic problem paying attention. As a form of treatment for ADD, I was put on a controversial drug called Ritalin. Now being at the age of fourteen, it was not really my choice whether I wanted to take a doctor s prescription or not.
- `Why didn’t the ADHD boy introduce his girlfriend to any of his friends? A) He can’t remember her name; or better yet, How would they diagnose ADD in a chicken? A) It never gets all the way across the road because of all the distractions. You could say growing up was hard; everyday I had to endure cruel teeny bopping teenagers who didn?t understand my condition.
- Are doctors just catching this disabling affliction more often? Or does society just want a convenient way to solve a complicated problem. Ritalin is a central nervous system stimulant that is somewhat similar to amphetamines.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) is a neurobiological disorder. Recent research shows that the symptoms of ADD are caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain.
- ADD is a disorder that is very challenging to diagnose because the symptoms can be varying in number and intensity can show a positive diagnosis. Even the official scale of DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders); created and updated by the American Medical Association; can be questioned for validity.
- How has work efficiency changed as a result of drug addiction in the sch a couool and work place? In the 1960 and 1970’s, men and women worked long hours to support their family. For many, these strenuous hours were hard to handle without taking drugs.
- A programming language cannot be a programming language with out its conditional and iterative structures. Programming languages are built to accomplish the task of controlling computer input and output. A programmer must use every tool available to complete his/her given tasks, and conditional as well as iterative statements are the most basic items of programming which must be mastered.
- Everybody knows at least on person with a difficulty of staying still, sustaining attention or inconvenient impulses. For some people the problem is so serious that it is regarded as a psychiatric disorder. Formally known as hyperkinesis, hyperactivity, minimal brain damage and minimal brain dysfunction, Attention Deficit disorder received its present name in the late 70s, and was again restored in 1994 edition of DSM IV.
- Can myopia afflict an individual with so severe a malady to the extreme of proclaiming, “If you take from Vergilius his diction and metre, what do you leave him”? Unless we take this statement as a neophyte joke, we may not be able to continue The objective of this essay is to clean the bifocals of those whom I presumed after reading the Aeneid as a botched-up replica of the Iliad and the Odyssey conclude that it is indeed so and go about perpetuating such calumny Hence, to answer the obvious, if we strip Vergilius of his diction and metre, we leave him a new type of hero Well, actually he lea
- People who have ADHD may be unable to sit still, plan ahead, finish tasks, or be completely aware of what is going on in the world around them. However, on some occasions, they may appear “normal”, leading others to believe that the person with ADHD can control such behaviors.
- Therefore doctors are prescribing the drug, Ritalin, to control AD (H) D. Although Ritalin is a widely used drug to control AD (H) D, there are other safer alternatives to combat this worldwide disorder. Ritalin, like many other drugs, has several side effects-some of which are severe.
- In Bobby?s second grade classroom, his teacher threw up her hands and said, ?That is it!? On that very morning, Bobby leaped out of his seat seven times to go sharpen his pencil, each time accidentally colliding into other students desks and chairs, sending papers and books plunging to the floor.
- What if you tried really hard at accomplishing a task and no matter how hard you tried, you just could not finish what you started. That would be pretty frustrating, right? Well surprisingly enough this is a common feeling for four to nine percent of Americans.