В живой природе широко распространены вещества, многим из которых соответствует формула Сх(Н2О)у. Они представляют собой, таким образом, как бы гидрат...полностью>>
Обращенная газовая хроматография: физико-химические основы метода, применение, современное аппаратурное оформление
Газовая хроматография это, прежде всего универсальный метод качественного и количественного анализа сложных смесей и способ получения отдельных компон...полностью>>
Самое простое, но очень полезное введение в теорию квантовых эффектов связано с представлениями о волнах материи Этот подход старый, его очень любил Я...полностью>>
- Remote control software packages consist of tools for network administrators, helpdesk support personnel and end users. These packages let one PC (guest) connect to and remotely control another PC (host). Remote control software installs on both guest and host PCs.
- The Internet and specifically business-to business applications are expanding at a tremendous rate. Many companies and associations are entering this portal area to provide valuable products services to the industry and generate economic profit at the same time.
- 18 seems to be the magic number in today’s manufacturing process. Intel and AMD both boast their upgraded production, and note that it will lead to ever increasing speeds and capabilities. Quietly, however, there is a growing consensus among the scientific community that silicon based-chips are on their way out.
- Seven years ago cell phones technologies arrived to the Latin American countries and brought wireless voice communications, with that the develop of a new value-added service like CDPD emerge bringing wireless data transfer. Due to this technology business communities around Latin America had started to perform their productive activities more efficiently.
- The evolution of the computer has been an on going struggle with technology. The first computer created was in the third century. The Abacus was developed for counting and since this time man has been pushing the limits to create machines that can perform tasks faster and more efficient than human possibility.
- Telecommunications is a tool providing information services to both private and public sectors. It is highly involved in society and helps a society grow and flourish. It affects the ideals and trends of a society and, thus, is a very important factor in a growing country.
- The Bronze Age and the Iron Age were two periods in human history that proved through the discovery of artifacts that humans learned to harness these raw materials ingeniously. The Industrial Revolution of the late nineteenth century brought the discoveries of the Bronze and Iron Ages to new heights, and the advent of the locomotive, automobiles, cargo ships and airplanes were the most evident by-products of such raw materials.
- Thank you for trying SyGate 3.11. This document contains important information that you may find useful for installing and using SyGate 3.11. For additional instructions on installing and using SyGate 3.11, please see the SyGate 3.11 online users guide–you can quickly get to it from the help menu within the SyGate Manager application.
- Over the years, the nature of business has changed drastically. Part of the reason for this is that businesses are no longer “local” in nature in the sense that the business does not necessarily sell only within its locality. It has to obtain goods and services from locations that are remote to it, and the products and services it sells are sold worldwide.
- a hacker is merely a computer enthusiast of any kind, who loves working with the beasties for their own sake, as opposed to operating them in order to enrich a company or research project –or to play games.
- What is EDI? EDI is the transmission of structured data messages between computer applications. This method of moving information has already made great strides into the Automotive, Transport and Retail business sectors in the past few years and looks set to become the primary method of business data transfer in the next century.
- A diffuse group of people often called hackers has been characterised as unethical, irresponsible, and a serious danger to society for actions related to breaking into computer systems. In this essay I try to construct a picture of what is and includes a computer crime as well as a portray of hackers, their concerns, and the way in which hacking takes place.
- Computer programmers held about 568, jobs in 1996. Programmers are employed in almost every industry but the largest amount is in the computer and data processing industry that includes companies that write and sell software. Allot of programmers can also be found working for companies that provide engineering and management services, manufacturers of computer and office equipment, financial institutions, insurance carriers, educational institutions, and government agencies.
- “Beam me up, Scottie.” This popular line from Star Trek was a demonstration of the advanced technology of the future. Though it was a fictional story, Star Trek became the universal vision of the future. As always reality tends to mimic fiction. Though our society has not quite resulted to living in space, we have made life easier with technology.
- It’s 8 a.m., morning rush hour in New York. People and cars move slowly and somewhat irritably toward the city. Suddenly, the power goes down and traffic lights cease working. Everything comes to a complete stop. Meanwhile, half way around the country, the water system malfunctions in Detroit.
- Ground stations located worldwide continuously monitor them. They transmit signals that can be detected by anyone with a GPS receiver. Using the receiver, you can determine your location with great precision. GPS is one of history’s most exciting and revolutionary developments and new uses for it are constantly being discovered.
- Computer Simulation WARSIM 2 is simulation software, used by the armed forces. Extensive, thorough, and tiring work has been done on thgis program. It covers almost all aspects and situations required for realistic, meticulous and a complete simulation.
- Just as they were enthralled with their pursuit of information, so are we. The thrill of the hack is not in breaking the law, it’s in the pursuit and capture of knowledge. To this end, let me contribute my suggestions for guidelines to follow to ensure that not only you stay out of trouble, but you pursue your craft without damaging the computers you hack into or the companies who own them.
- The roots of Indian civilization stretch back in time to pre-recorded history. The earliest human activity in the Indian sub-continent can be traced back to the Early, Middle and Late Stone Ages (400, -200, BC). The first evidence of agricultural settlements on the western plains of the Indus is roughly contemporaneous with similar developments in Egypt, Mesopotamia and Persia.
- How do you secure something that is changing faster than you can fix it? The Internet has had security problems since its earliest days as a pure research project. Today, after several years and orders of magnitude of growth, is still has security problems.