Научная дисциплина экономика занимается изучением процессов управления хозяйством в материальном производстве и непроизводственной сфере Целью такого ...полностью>>
Экологический аудит представляет собой методику, с помощью которой в стратегию бизнеса и в основные параметры производственного процесса поэтапно внед...полностью>>
На протяжении всей истории человечества важнейшим видом ресурсов, используемых в экономике, были и остаются природные ресурсы: золото, лес, рыба, нефт...полностью>>
Объект исследования - политика охраны окружающей среды в России, а именно: экологический аудит как средство повышения эффективности использования экон...полностью>>
- Do human beings live only once, or are we granted the opportunity to return after death and experience many different lives? The question of reincarnation has been examined for thousands of years and has been embraced in various degrees by numerous religions.
- The twin beliefs of karma and reincarnation are among Hinduism’s many jewels of knowledge. Others include dharma or our pattern of religious conduct, worshipful communion with God and Gods, the necessary guidance of the Sat Guru, and finally enlightenment through personal realization of our identity in and with God.
- email: Lewiss@Hartwick.edutitle: A Paper on Gendered ReasonPhilosophical thought has traditionally been the realm of the masculine; one in which men thought women were unable to comprehend. Canonical philosophers have perpetuated a theory that women are less than capable of pondering subjects of importance, those dealing with rationale and reasoning.
- Of course, here and there, both in East and West, there is a correct interpretation and approach to the idea of rebirth, and its close connection with the Law of Action and Reaction, Cause and Effect. In the Orient, most people believing in the Law of Karma accept that they are who and where they are because of their actions in a previous life, which is true; but, unfortunately, they think they can do nothing about changing their particular situation, which is not true.
- If there is one constant in this world, it would surely be death. Dying is an unavoidable part of life, and the fear of death is held by everyone as well. Perhaps it is the relationship of death with pain or the unknown state of the human consciousness after death, or maybe a combination of both.
- The doctrine of Karma is a spiritual doctrine based on the theory of cause and effect. Although Karma does not exactly fit the definition of supernatural phenomenon it is a spiritual doctrine based on the philosophy that God is not responsible for the happiness or failure of an individual, rather, we as individuals are solely responsible for the consequences of our own behavior.
- In terms of artists and their influences, the case of Nietzsche and Wagner has been the focal point of discussion between many great academic minds of the last century. The controversy surrounding the relationship has led many to postulate that the eventual break between the two men may have contributed to the untimely death of Wagner in 1882, and Nietzsche’s eight-year writing spurt from 1883 – 1888.
- BUDDHISM and TAOISM: A COMPARISON OF BELIEFS, THEORIES, and PRACTICES The belief in some higher presence, other than our own, has existed since man can recollect. Religion was established from this belief, and it can survive and flourish because of this belief.
- It was like the body knew it was going to be the last. The inhale was very deep as if the lungs were trying to take in the most amount of air possible. The exhale was equally unusual, slow in fact, as if to say let me savor this one last drop of life.
- The followers of the Buddha believe life goes on and on in many reincarnations or rebirths. The eternal hope for all followers of Buddha is that through reincarnation one comes back into successively better lives – until one achieves the goal of being free from pain and suffering and not having to come back again.
- Siddharta Gautama, better known as the Buddha, was a prince of India who was born in Nepal and was heir to the thrown of the Sakya tribe of the Gautama clan. He was born, not for the first time, in 566BC. His first name means goal reached and was commonly known as Gautama or Sakyamuni, the wise man of the Sakya .
- Father of the holistic health movement in the west, Edgar Cayce was a Christian mystic, and probably the most documented clairvoyant of the 20th century. He grew up on a small farm near Hopkinsville, Kentucky in, 1877. Hints of his abilities became apparent at a young age.
- However, reincarnation is the key to our very existence and the truth to life. "Reincarnation is the means by which hosts of evolving lives, of all degrees of development, are brought into association with evolving physical forms of all degrees of complexity"(Cooper 14).
- An undeniable statement by all, philosophers or not, is that our earthly life will one day cease to exist and every living individual will one day meet their death. A simple definition of death would be the complete annihilation of one self, where the life or awakeness one would feel in their brief life would be no more.
- Many changes have come upon Hinduism since they practiced it first. Hinduism includes many different sects, or denominations, and beliefs that have arisen. Though, there are many things in common with all of the Hindu sects. Their basic beliefs are what ties them together.
- This paper will review some of the recent literature on the culture of India. This is an important culture to study, because India s population of more than 900 million makes it one of the most heavily populated countries of the world. India is also important to study because it possesses one of the world s oldest surviving cultures.
- Throughout history there have been hundreds of influential figures. Some are well-known for their charitableness or kindness, or for their supreme knowledge which contributed to the growth of humanity.
- When asking the question about the nature of ethics, it is hard to explain where they came from because not everyone has the same views or religions. Since religions have different standards, there are different sources to them and different reasons for why people should follow them.
- George somehow knew what to do – to just let go. He felt quite at home. Back on earth, the rhythmic, mechanical beeps suddenly turned into a solid, continuous high E, signaling the end.
- Beloved Toni Morrison s Pulitzer Prize winning book Beloved, is a historical novel that serves as a memorial for those who died during the perils of slavery. The novel serves as a voice that speaks for the silenced reality of slavery for both men and women.