Каждый человек уникален и неповторим Нет на свете двух одинаковых камней, а тем более людей Но при всем людском многообразии есть различия, которые ср...полностью>>
Актуальность Первые публикации Б М Теплова по вопросам способностей и одаренности - "Проблема одаренности", "Способности и одаренность&...полностью>>
Традиционно определение мышления фиксирует два признака: обобщенность и опосредованность По этим признакам мышление обычно отделяют от восприятия Так ...полностью>>
- On February 23, 1977, Congressman John Rousselot, a Republican from California, rose to his feet on the floor of the House of Representatives and said in a booming voice: Mr. Chairman, I offer an amendment as a substitute for the amendment in the nature of a substitute.
- The election of the Regan-Bush Republican ticket of 1984 brought many unprecedented and controversial policies to the US economy. Many of these policies,including Reganomics still affect our economy as a whole and are still major points of debates today.
- The theory behind Reaganomics was sound, but when applied in real life its consequences are still present more than ten years after the fact. The tax cuts applied early in Reagan’s first term cemented the ideology for what the next eight years of his reign would uphold.
- Government Intervention: A Time and A Place The twentieth century has been the age for the most varied experiments in political policies that the world has ever seen. Governments are continually trying to improve and create the best system of regulation for their citizens.
- Somewhere at sometime a philosopher once said, “The world is divided into two kinds of people: those who are skeptical of others until the others prove themselves, and those who assume that other people are good and decent unless proven otherwise.” Ronald Reagan was one of those people who assumed that other people are good and decent until otherwise proven.
- Today in the United States, a free market system or capitalism is the main economic system. I am interested in this subject because I someday wish to own my own business. I believe that in the future this topic will be very useful to me. Among the topics that I will discuss are the greeks and romans early practices of capitalism, the ideas of Joseph Schumpeter, Rush Limbaugh, and Karl Marx, corporations, regulation by the government, and Reaganomics.
- I was pretty apolitical myself at Radcliffe, so there’s hope for undergraduates who are just watching, as I was, what goes on. In my thirties, the Civil Rights movement in the South, the writings of James Baldwin, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Jr.
- In the highly materialistic world that we live in, success is generally measured in financial terms. The same is true in politics, where the success of a politician, especially the President, is measured by how well the economy did during his term in office.
- There are a variety of terms from which to choose: The Lost Generation, the MTV Generation, Generation PC, Busters, the Information Generation, the Bitter Bunch, the 13th Generation, Generation Next, the Soundbite Generation . . . We have been slapped with more stickers than a Deadhead’s van.
- Coolidge set out to establish a working relationship with the leading members of the Harding administration, and he drew on many people for advice and help. The scandals of Harding’s presidency, particularly the Teapot Dome oil affair, were coming to light, and Coolidge spent much of his time defending his party.
- Many famous people have lived during this century. How are they recognized for their achievements that they have accomplished? Some notable figures have buildings and roads named after them. Some have statues or plaques erected for the accomplishments.
- With Clinton’s move to the right and his advantage of incumbency, Bob Dole would have to present some exciting new ideas to win over the American people. Throughout the history of presidential elections, there have been a few issues that always appear: abortion, crime and the economy.
- Many social changes that were addressed in the 1960s are still the issues being confronted today. The ’60s were a decade of social and political upheaval. In spite of all the turmoil, there were some positive results: the civil rights revolution, John F.
- From this political position, he moved higher up in the ranks and in 1978 won the election for the gubernatorial seat of Arkansas. In the 1980 elections, however, William (Bill) was defeated by Republican Frank White. As the youngest governor of Arkansas in 40 years, Bill then became the youngest ex-governor in United States history.
- There has been a very unusual historical occurrence involving the presidency since the early 19th Century. Every candidate that had run for the office of President of the United States in an election year at the beginning of a decade has either been assassinated, died, or had been shot while in office.
- Reaganomics and Supply-Side Economics In the 1980 s, the ideas of supply-side economics quickly went from a campaign slogan to an actual economic policy. Ronald Reagan s 1980 presidential campaign was largely geared toward this theory. Supply-side economics were based upon the ideas that lower taxes would increase spending by consumers and also by producers for capital.
- In recent years, increasing inequality in the distribution of income has been a subject of considerable public concern, political attention, and academic research. Income inequality is a measure of how equally the income pie is divided among all members of society.
- One reason was the absence of any countervailing force in America. A new country made up almost entirely of immigrants, who needed jobs, big business was welcomed and a favorable economic policy provided a catalyst for there birth. These economic conditions gave rise to innovators, monopolists, and most importantly, rugged individuals who changed the landscape of the worlds economy forever.
- Also there are underemployed workers who are working at jobs that do not utilize their productive talents or experience, and discouraged workers who have given up looking for work after facing many rejections.
- As an art form, hip-hop is a very young phenomenon. Originating in the South Bronx in the late 70 s/early 80 s, hip-hop itself is only ca. 20 years old. However, despite it s recent founding, it has become a tremendous influence on American culture and global culture as well.