В работе проанализированы католическо-протестантские основы идеологии либерализма и неоконсерватизма; либерализация, капитализация и социализация расс...полностью>>
Объектом оценки является гараж с пристроем, входящий в состав машинно-тракторного парка колхоза им Мичурина Звениговского района Данный объект недвижи...полностью>>
Необходимость выживания российских предприятий в переходный период и вместе с тем необходимость вхождения в мировое экономическое пространство диктуют...полностью>>
Оценка стоимости предприятия и бизнеса является достаточно актуальным видом деятельности в современных условиях Оценка стоимости предприятия (бизнеса)...полностью>>
- Tuthmose I and Aahmes had three children. They had two sons named Ouazmosou and Amenmosou who both died prematurely. Their third child was none other than Hatshepsut.
- Thousands of years ago, a great empire ruled the land of Egypt. The Pharaoh, or king, ruled the lands and the throne was passed down through generation. After the pharaoh died, his appointed son would become the new Pharaoh. Before Hatshepsut, they were always male.
- Queen Hatshepsut was the first great woman in recorded history: the forerunner of such figures as Cleopatra, Catherine the Great and Elizabeth I. Her rise to power went against all the conventions of her time. She was the first wife and Queen of Thutmose II and on his death proclaimed herself Pharaoh, denying the old king’s son, her nephew, his inheritance.
- I was always fascinated with the Egyptians and their way of life. The way they utilized the water, the land and the tools still amaze me to this day. The art was something that would astound you. And the Pyramids and temples are breathtaking wonders. The New Kingdom is one of the most interesting periods of the Egyptian Empire.
- The civilization of ancient Egypt is significant in several ways. Together with those of Mesopotamia, India, and China, it was one of the earliest civilizations, and it is perhaps the best example of continuous cultural evolution based on internal stimuli, rather than the complex mix of internal and external factors found, for example, in Mesopotamia.
- There have been 7 women elected to the Senate. Of these, 7 were elected to fill vacancies caused by their husbands’ deaths. Five women went from the House to the Senate. Edith Nourse Rogers, Republican from Massachusetts, holds the record for the longest service by a woman in the House of Representatives.